How should gender identity be defined?

What should the gender identity of the person in this picture be?

Attached: 4BC7243A-8625-4A5F-B463-43BE2C9AA8EC.jpg (640x1088, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/nearly-half-children-dangerously-overweight-parts-britain-first/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44575229
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baseball asses

fuuuuuuuck

Whatever is attractive to what you want to attract, men after women should act like men and men after men should also act like men because it should be assumed homosexual men are interested in men.

What's not on is some bitch being "gender non binary" and expecting guys to still want to talk to her. Only closet homosexuals would be interested in that.

>how should it be defined
By the individual that is doing the expressing. That does not mean said expression needs to be taken seriously, nor does any action need to be taken around said identity. The formermost has been accepted, the latter few are viewed as anti-humanity.

You're a retard and you're just triggered at being called a masoracist europhobe

>You're a retard and you're just triggered at being called a masoracist europhobe
“Masoracist”?

Its the act of deriving enjoyment from self destruction - of your culture, race, ancestry etc

There used to be a guy that would post this guy's ass all the time and ask if it was womanly. I miss him.

>There used to be a guy that would post this guy's ass all the time and ask if it was womanly. I miss him.
Is it? Womanly that is.

Attached: A6035839-1470-4681-963D-9B652DB242C7.jpg (450x600, 66K)

What gender is on the Original Birth Certificate?

T H I C C B OY

>How should gender identity be defined?
Reproductive organs. Mutants should be drowned at birth.

>What gender is on the Original Birth Certificate?
Why do you ask?

Does it have a dick or a vagina?

Attached: amerimuttlmao.jpg (615x620, 65K)

this is a homosexual shilling thread
don't reply to it

>baseball player
he identifies as a closet homo

both?

Attached: tumblr_m68cl0fQMa1qbukryo1_500.jpg (476x720, 92K)

This flag's posting quality has dropped sharply over the years.

Massive faggot.

That's obviously a British person. Look at those teeth, hair, and clothes. KFC is bigger in the UK than in the US now. UK will be fatter than the US very soon.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/nearly-half-children-dangerously-overweight-parts-britain-first/

>Does it have a dick or a vagina?
Why question it? “It” is obviously a male.

Drop your pants I'll tell you what gender you are. If you have a snatch like a predator mouth you're still a dude but now you've got an inverted cock.

XY is male and a man, XX is female and a woman. Any other combination is a deformation

God I wish I was that pair of pants

discord gg/gDSGHDk

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

>God I wish I was that pair of pants
Why?

XX - female
XY - male

It doesnt matter what they choose to be it doesnt change nature or anyone elses right to say what they truly are. A mans a male, a womans a female and has been deemed since the age of time and history.

You cant open a can of worms everytime a snowflake cries that the world must change because of their feelings. Its like a passport case saying there should be a third option for gender - known as 'X' for not identifying as male or female.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44575229

Try that shit in a middle eastern country and see how long you last. They have the right idea.

Hetero and Deviant.

If contains Y-chromosome --> Man.

As a mental disorder.