Boomers

why did they do it?
why did they destroy civilization?

Attached: 1530055003425.jpg (1200x844, 183K)

the best part is how the only people driving those in america are rich arab kids
so many layers of irony, you're gonna turn into shrek thinking about it

Selfishness

The boomers did nothing, Rabbi. You Jews fucked up civilization because you're idiots.
Parasites shouldn't kill the host.
I get the whole "scapegoat" shtick tho... blame someone else for your shit. Divide, district and destroy.

>boomers did nothing

Attached: 4A91D3DC-2D64-4E12-88FA-39BBB92A0FB8.jpg (1024x1007, 109K)

Day of the nursing home can't come soon enough.

Attached: Office freakout.webm (720x394, 1.93M)

This

Boomers are just a cover for the jews.

>i-its not the jews its those pasty white people!
>le boomer grug.jpeg

>sure thing goy, be angry at the [insert any societal class OTHER than the ELITES running the show]

this, btqh

t. boomer

The rise of individualism in the 19th century led to the selfish economic doctrine that so long as you hoarded more money or goods than your neighbour you were a winner. It's a damaging doctrine that does not care about national interest, or even the interest of offspring, community or family.
Pic is excerptfrom a book on Fascist economics that discusses this idea.

Attached: IMG_20180625_110915_631.jpg (480x579, 94K)

Why do you think you are entitled to your parents paying for your college?

But I make more money than my boomer parents.

When did he say that? Parents usually want their kids to succeed in life, but boomers rather take their inheritance to live it up in old age. No one's entitled to it, but boomers don't care that they robbed their own children.

Not him, but because his father paid for his college under the assumption that he would do the same and pay it forward. I receive the money and take up the same responsibility and so on and so forth. This individual sacrifice to the greater family unit and the future is the way that everyone, including the individual himself, is able to win. The shared responsibility turns human relations into a positive-sum game.

Boomers ruined the country with mass importation of 3rd worlders and trillions in debt, just so they could get some cheap goods and labor. Future generations have to live with the consequences of their selfish decisions. The fucking LEAST they could do is leave us some of the prosperity they enjoyed at our expense.

Not talking shit about my father for clarification. He's a boomer, but thinks that the sentiment in OP's pic is immoral bullshit.

That's the thing that generation cant understand, as a majority. Shared responsibility and success was replaced by MEism.

They believed in Jewish lies.

This generation isn't doing much better. Even on Jow Forums some believe that the individual interest and collective interest are defined to be opposed to each other, which is an idea that has never before been considered.

Because they were sold masoracism under the guise of positive hedonism

I'm 25 and this is what I'm planning to do. If my kids want to go get indoctrinated, the cash won't be from me. The alt-right must shed the demeaning of groups based on initially distasteful rhetoric that we all know is the correct course of action.

I have a college degree, but I was able to graduate with no debt. Womp fucking womp faggots.

Attached: 1442507235425.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Fuck off, JIDF.

Attached: muh boomers.jpg (810x777, 206K)

Attached: monster boomer dab.gif (546x426, 32K)

Attached: 30 yo boomer.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

checked

Attached: 1526051375341.jpg (720x389, 40K)

Truth

he cute

Attached: boomer sipping monster.jpg (675x601, 168K)

Cringe.

Enjoy the nigger nurses

aaawww daddy won't buy meeeee my way in life waaaaahhhhhh

There is unironically nothing wrong with this sentiment in the context of OP's pic.

Pretty much this. And the media and politicians for years. I remember being a kid and CNN was the ONLY news. How Reagan ever got elected I'll never know because it was just like now with Trump except softer and more subtle. They were told, you fought in all those wars, you deserve social security!!! You should get free medicine!!! Then I got to about 18 years old and started taking lawn jobs and every old person had some tiny house that was beat to shit, had a car from the 70's, and little food. ALL of their bills went to meds. The fuckers would STILL vote democrat because they liked the lies so much.

Attached: C06331F8-6F8F-47A7-8357-7A1303D77B72.jpg (306x231, 26K)

Selfish cunts. Same here. They care only about themself usualy. My parents get house to rebuild and live it from their paretns. So we can fuck off and leave and buy our own houses.

dont worry goy, the people standing by, loving israel and supportng shit that has lead us to this point are not to blame, its a tiny fraction that got voted in by said people

Jews have been trying to ruin America for much longer than the Bommer generation. It was the Boomers who let their guard down and gave this nation away

Fucking trips nice

hey psst, why don't you just take that 10% carloan bro. maybe we can repackage it with your mortgage or something lol
or maybe you need to refinance to take out a college loan for your kids

He’s right, the boomers were not on their guard about them and were tricked like the pre war Austrians were.

The boomers were lazy and stupid and taken advantage of.

Day of the pillow for Boomers

>reducing every problem to one single source
you know the existence of multiple forces on a problem don't invalidate each other, right? are you able to understand multifaceted problems?

This, all of continental America has been ruined by boomers, from Canada all the way through Costa Rica to down south in Brazil, just ask anybody; boomers done fuck it up fpr this messed up generation.

Next your going to tell me blacks used to be normal in the 40s and 50s but had a negative culture normalized over 40 years with rap and gangs. You can't fool me.

Buying poor man muscle car instead of luxurious Buick LeSabre

For a board that likes to call out niggers for blaming white people, this boomer meme is really making Jow Forums's hypocrite show. it's a car ad appropriate for the type of market it was appealing to. I happen to like it a lot also.

>implying the children of boomers can afford to put them in nursing homes

Are you also a neo-con faggot?

The same reason they're currently destroying the Internet with all the fucking advertising and pop-unders and subscription notices and autostarting videos ---unbridled, unprincipled greed.

I actually witnessed this at a University I was going to. They hired this Boomer to revamp finances and all permanent positions were scrapped in favor of temp positions. People already there were laid off or encouraged to retire early.

Attached: andthencametheboomers.jpg (1490x600, 157K)

Kek that's not even a Boomer car though. It's a hard riding street legal racecar with manual only.