I would like to move to America and want to be American

I would like to move to America and want to be American.

What should I do first?

Attached: m2-vlies-non-woven-i44129.jpg (1300x796, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lyricstranslate.com/en/ponponpon-ponponpon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be white

Go and get your American passport out of the drawer

Find a job here.

Checked

OP, watch this movie

Attached: e_ComingToAmerica_06262018.jpg (630x354, 56K)

lyricstranslate.com/en/ponponpon-ponponpon.html

Pon-pon-way-way-way
Pon-pon-way-pon-way-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-way-pon-way-way

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No. Just stay in Japan. It a better place to lived.

Get used to strange sounds, weird smells, and odd-tasting food. I assume you have not been here before. If you want to become a citizen; take the test and pass it. Then, find housing and work. After that; you're as American as anyone else, enjoy!

Attached: 1523744077734.jpg (874x843, 159K)

Why don't you like Japan?

But seriously, what kind of career should I pursue to eventually legally immigrate over there?

come to indiana

Be white.

Learn Spanish

Attached: 1509881940065.jpg (480x491, 31K)

commit sudoku and hope you're reborn here

Japan is a very good place for a Japanese person (besides brutal work culture). Don't live here, just come visit. You can still drink beer and shoot guns with us even if you don't live here.

Attached: 1511937027759.gif (171x172, 962K)

Show tits or gtfo

Programming. It's not too hard to do better than the poos.

Move to Mexico and come over the border.

Gas the kikes 1488 Hitler did nothing wrong. Fuck all jews and fuck all Muslims.

>shitpost...the post

Now
Apes
Are
Called
People

Why would you want to do that?

You must get fat and dumb. Start eating garbage untill you get 3 chins, and start watching CNN and MTV so your IQ gets down to average American level, 85. Then you are good to go.

eat lots of mickey d's

No kidding please

Americans are most smartest people in the world.

Still sore about losing to the Swiss I see.

>Migrate legally, you're a nip and probably really good at something, so you can get a greencard if you're really skilled.
>Learn English to the best if your ability, you don't sound too bad so you'll be good. Just pronounce words decently.
>Make sure you have a job
>NEVER USE ANY GIBS (WELFARE)
>Vote (I can't tell you who to vote for cuz at the end of the day it's your choice)
>Move to a state that is purple if you want your vote to matter more.
>Get used to tipping when you eat out
>The food is no where near as healthy as it is in Japan, get used to it.
>Act like an American. You can practice your culture but at the end of the day your main culture is that of the US.

Eat one hundred burgers

Attached: americanization.jpg (800x600, 278K)

Serbs get the bullet too. Not even Putin can save you from me.

Not sure why exactly you would what to come here. In my opinion the whole thing is going to shit pretty quick. Granted, there is a huge variance of conditions depending on where you are. But you might want to do more thinking before you undergo the difficult process of immigrating.

Besides the voting, I already do all that whenever I visit my friends up there.

This year, for the very first time, I would actually consider moving to the USA.

Shoot yourself a few times, never hurts to prepare yourself.

I already do feel at ease whenever I visit my friends up there. This year, for the very first time, I would actually consider moving to the USA.

Unerrated

Checked and kekd

If I were you I would go into the trades, we will need those jobs badly in the near future. Also when you move here avoid California like the plague. Washington and Oregon are also very bad.

wait. Seatle is one of best city in US. Isn't it?

why would you leave a first world country in favor of a third world country?

Very left leaning, if you don’t mind that and spics then yes it’s pretty good

yeah starbucks microsoft!!!

Sounds cool city.

I know some companies that bring japanese workers over to their branch for several months at a time. try one of those and you'll realize that japan is much nicer.

Dude weed is overrated, just stay in your country.

>want to be American.

gain about 300lbs and you'll fit right in

I suggest you take a walk downtown or in the area where you plan to move to before you move there, it helps to know what it’s like in person. Also talk to cops if you meet any and ask about where to avoid.

1. Move to America.
2. Be American.

That was easy. Any other questions?

the only correct response. can't believe all the real suggestions in this fuckin thread.

Attached: IMG_3155.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

Thanks trigger-word bot

Hahahaha, no, Seattle is as cancer as Cali

You aren't wrong, but at least it isn't Portland.

Save lots of money then come on a 6 month tourist visa interview for jobs find one to sponsor a work visa. Should be easy with our labor shortage. I recommend Texas greater Houston, Dallas or Austin. Good luck.

Forget the idea and stay where you belong. Japan is a great country, and you should be happy you have such a wonderful place where you are wanted and fit in. Japan is your birthright; hold onto it.

This. It’s that easy...and it’s why we’re muttland.

Attached: A6875C9D-F3B2-4186-A609-68F9DA667666.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Seattle is easily a better place to live than anywhere in Japan. No income taxation. Crazy growth.

Don't

We want based Japanese people. They are one of the only people we should accept.

Fuck, this is a great movie.

Unfortunately (((homeland security))) in the US only wants niggers, spics and muslims to get into the country. We Asians would stand no chance OP

We already have too many people. You wouldn't even like it here. We're overrun with spics and niggers. You should go to Canuckistan instead.

But pajits work for dirt cheap.

what are the prospects for a Aus licensed electrician to find work in the US. I'm thinking of starting an apprenticeship soon, Is it viable?

Fuck, I love you, OP.

Attached: sacrified-kojima-a-former-hero-who-escaped-the-pachinko-mines-12211494.png (500x342, 88K)

prove your loyalty by killing 20 Commies in your home country first.

Why settle for a trades job already? They are not hard to get into. Half a year in good enough to get into a trade shourd you need to.

TFYI alex-san

Good pay, easy to get into, no crippling college debt, easy to find jobs for it in the future, actual hard and rewarding work. Frankly no reason not to get into the trades.

Join military. Accept that Americans can be assholes, but become a bigger asshole and next thing you know, you’re American.

Also, don’t bring your special needs here. Find a way to fit in and shun those who feel the need to be indiviually special. Instead, embrace the cold beer, fast cars, female thighs and black guns.

Find a sport to cheer for. Don’t back down once you found a team you like.

Also, turn fucking left on yellows.

get a lobotomy. start eating massive quantities of junk food. practice sucking jew cock

The thing is you can move to America but you will never be American. People here now that were born here that arent black or white arent even recognized as american and those groups only get -american for its political correctness

I assure you that's not the case. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Nah fuck off spic gtfo