I’m in year 3 of psych courses and I can tell you that you guys sound like you have a very damaged mental state

I’m in year 3 of psych courses and I can tell you that you guys sound like you have a very damaged mental state

This isn’t an insult. This is a serious recommendation. See a therapist or psychologist and tell them all of your thoughts.

Attached: IMG_20180623_172433.jpg (466x510, 41K)

t. masoracist

Ah, another 20 something telling me I’m mentally ill, while admitting to having taken three full years of psychology courses. I’m sure your parents are proud.

>very damaged mental state
Why do you say?

Remember the scrambler suit from Scanner Darkly? Imagine that sitting on the couch across from you. There's no way in fuck you're gonna get anywhere with that idiot.

Attached: AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg (500x437, 50K)

That's a lot of schooling for a $15/hr job.

>take 3 years of jewish brainwashing
>comes to conclusion that sane people are mentally ill and mentally ill people are sane
wew I wonder why

I'm a doctor of physics and I can tell you that you're a worthless faggot

Attached: Gaaaay.jpg (336x335, 20K)

this
id

sage

1 post by this ID
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>projecting
>mental state

they too expensive besides i got a terrorist attack to plan

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Reported this to the FBI retard

it was a joke man im perfectly fine hehe good reaction tho. dumbies like you fuck half of us just like to fuck round

(((psychologists))) are pedophiles who have not once benefitted the world, and should be strung up.

amen brotha

>year 3
>burger flag

ok vpn brit fag

I am smarter and more successful than you.

yet you still live in the McDonald's play pen of sovereign nations.

your profession is a hack. lul. no better than chiropracty.

Explaining yourself will prove you're not a shill
If you're year 3 psych, why would you say a lot of pol users have a very damaged mental state?

Well, I'm a Proctologist and I can tell you that
your asshole is 3 times the normal size.

Attached: YOURAFAGIT.jpg (396x297, 56K)

>(((psychology)))

>pay my cousin Dr. Feinberg for therapy goy

Attached: ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE WHITE, YET!.png (799x729, 972K)

are you so vain as to believe user wants to be more like you?

those who enter the psych field are one of two things
1) women
2) effeminate men

the attraction to psych reflects a weak and insecure individual's attempt to arrogate a substitute strength. she/he is also impelled by deep and disturbing voyeuristic tendencies.

psych majors and psychiatrists are sick, twisted individuals. the specific neurosis can be likened to penis envy; and the degree itself is not unlike a metaphorical dildo. once the psychologist has her little degree, it's as if she's strapped it on...much like the scarecrow after being pinned by the wizard, the ebullient lass charges out into the world, confident she's in possession of a meaningful strength, putting her at parity with the guys.

it doesn't work that way, sweetie.

you know as well as user that you're not in any position to help another; nor are you yourself psychologically stable; nor will you ever be.

your recommendation is duly noted. my analysis is that you have a sin problem...you are saturated with sin, and your specific vice is vanity -- all your defects flow from this fouled font of unwarranted arrogance.

>seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and all things will be added to you.

you need Jesus, toots. it's just that simple. otherwise, you'll always remain the anxious, insecure neurotic you've always been.

it is additionally rather evident that you crave the companionship of an user. we know we're the shit...you do too. the problem you face is in this insistence to change us. if, say, you were lucky enough to score an autist (and all your dreams came true), changing the lad would only make you sad. and, obviously, once you had 3 beautiful white children with your high IQ autist, you'd finally feel a sense of completion...wholeness...a fully-orbed sense of self.

so there you go, sugar:
1) seek Jesus
2) marry autist...yeild to him, let him sculpt you
3) have three children, name the first Pepe

fbi here.
how can i help, mam?

Attached: 1523910215630.gif (359x346, 2.94M)