Why aren't you a Mormon ?!!!

If you are White and not a Mormon then you are a cuck.
>Biggest Rising Religion in the West
>Biggest number of white babby's
>Teaches true doctrine of Christianity
>Whites are Adamites
>Negros are Beasts of the Field
>Kikes are Edomites
>Tells the story of Adamites (Whites) inhabiting America before the featherinjuns.
>Featherinjuns own legends confirm Mormon beliefs
>A White Man named Joseph Smith is our Prophet of almighty God himself
>Do fight unlike the cucked Amish
>Traditional
>Racial
>Voted for Trump in huge numbers
>Love America
Become a Mormon
Get yourself a big tiddy Mormon qts
M.A.G.A

Attached: basedmormons.jpg (400x267, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m already unironically a Mormon, I’m from England but I moved to rexburg (Idaho) because I’m not a chick

*cuck

Is that the full sales pitch? When are you going to bring polygamy back?

Attached: 1516862951260.gif (400x184, 401K)

No caffeine allowed? Fuck, you guys are worse than Muslims.

what the fuck are you serious? That seems unreasonable. you might as well be a muslim with restrictions like that.

Attached: 1514520765575.gif (240x228, 858K)

Hot drinks, not caffeine.

Yeah, no caffeine, no nicotine, no alcohol.
I could go without alcohol, but no caffeine and nicotine is just retarded.
Might as well do white sharia.

this is probably the only remaining legitimate way to have children with an 18 year old girl in the west now.

>pay 10% of your income to the priest every year lol
“no”

you burgers are an embarrassment

Uhhh, do you really not understand how tithing works? The tradition is far older than the United States

Moromons have one thing right - a complete rejection of masoracist and europhobic tendencies

Book of Mormon is a know forgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

One of their prophets will have a vision, and bring polygamy back as soon as soon as they can get away with it.

Just to let people know modern Mormonism is basically bible fan fiction, boring as shit, no more than 1 wife per man, and all they talk about is church church church.
Just to give people a heads up to if you do join its one big ass kissing contest to the top. And those qts these posts keep promising are looking for really loyal members as partners 8/10 of the time, there are some serious fuglies tho. They are though really good to have around if SHTF, or if you want 8 kids.
-ex mormon not offical though

I'd love to be a cult leader and have a harem of teenage girls giving me orgies all the time. Is mormonism compatible with this?

Jews where never exterminated.

Not the mainstream version the FLDS does but, as an outsider it would be impossible.

You want fundamentalist Mormonism, and yes it is.

Because the Bible says that after Christ nobody else would be sent by God until His second coming. That includes Muhammad and Joseph Smith.

Because i like to pour jack daniels in my orange soda