What role will he have in the upcoming civil war?

what role will he have in the upcoming civil war?

Attached: download (25).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lknUo6VrS3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Martyr, we're killing ALL the old media celebrities and going completely grass roots. Literally fuck anything remotely mainstream.

I'll only cry for LS.

abandoning it as soon as it starts

You realize people are smart enough to see that when civil war threads start getting spammed out of nowhere nonstop that you're kike shills.....right?

Fuck off.

Ahmed's sex slave

Very little. He is domesticated and pampered, lives like a boomer. I think you can do better than the likes of him. He can't even define what he means by "white" as well. Physical and intellectual dead-weight.

Most likely scenario is he runs, yes. Wouldn't be surprised if he left the country.

Attached: 1529174485405.jpg (933x919, 95K)

Who?

Comfort woman

corpse

Attached: video ofcharletsvillvictim1504845575647.webm (398x398, 600K)

what am i looking at here?

Losing on purpose and getting /ourguys/ wiped out like he always does, then getting punched again by a scat fetishist.

Attached: 1515181758147.jpg (640x640, 148K)

I love how MOSSAD is spamming Spencer now that Patrick Little got BTFO. Richard is a fagget crypto-Commie. Here's proof:

spencergate.wordpress.com

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Angel-2.png (1000x777, 1.28M)

Drawn and quartered

Is that really what's happening? I just thought that people were coming to see the inevitability of it

Spencer has some kosher Khazar milkers.

Someone having a heart attack

Attached: braaap.png (324x196, 85K)

He will be a mix of George Washington and Hitler

He will win the war for whites, mass deport the subhumans and establish a white ethno state North-America wide

>establish a white ethno state
He's actually against ethno-Nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=lknUo6VrS3M

Target practice.

Appears to be that fat bitch being NOT hit by a car.

Attached: tactical bowlcut.jpg (480x320, 31K)

Who are the Moarpheus-approved ecelebs then? Sinead?

What the fuck does this idiot even stand for then?

Bait.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_01_23_at_9.46.22_AM.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 90K)

He'll continue to be a monarchist/aristocrat that opposes white nationalism.

re-establishing the aristocracy

Instead of following cults of personality realize that if you're of European stock you and your family are facing genocide. You should see people in terms of friend, enemy, or undecided. Those you're undecided about should be supported when they do good and condemned when they do bad. Your friends should be the ones willing to risk everything in the struggle against Jewry. This context makes following e-celebs something embarrassing and trivial. I don't consider Sinead an e-celeb any more than I am. Neither beg for shekels or work to build a cult of ego. You only know me because I fight Zionists and for no other reason.

Pan-Europeanism. The same guy responsible for the white genocide plan, Kalergi, created the Pan-Euroepan plan. Spencer is an anti-white cuck. Hope he catches what he deserves one day.

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Big-Head.png (480x323, 169K)

So Sinead is Ok, got it. Her documentary exposing the alt-kike/Duginists really opened my eyes on how far this rabbit hole of Controlled opposition shills go.

Attached: 2f66dbfb9f518c59c598d20cb053594d8308987266631c9a0468898eb8dd1d7d.png (1254x1178, 807K)

yeah she does great work

Attached: sinead.jpg (480x360, 10K)

He's actually changed his stance a lot recently, even saying he's not really a white nationalist.
From what I understand he wants an American "empire" and acknowledges that minorities will have to be protected under the wing of whites due to white's nature to be dominant.
Basically, a return to Roman Empire/British Empire ideologies but with America as the leader.

>crying over a grill that never touched your benis
Oink oink piggie

You mean rabbi hole, right?

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: The Easter Rabbi.png (1033x598, 37K)

i think spencer is kill. he seems to have fallen off his stance on everything.

Yeah because that is going to work. When you look back at history its our half-measures that destroy us. It's the greatest weakness we have. The roman emperor sparring a small band of jews. Not destroying all the mongrels when we conquer new territories and mass producing to fill up the land. We're the only race that's always been behind population wise. That leaves you with few options and we always make the wrong choice.

Either go all the way or the 14 words is pointless. Compromise is death.

He's going to leave immediately.

Do not despair.

Attached: sinead 2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Video improper chest compressions.

Attached: heather2_charlettesville.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

taking bbc in the ass

Who brought a walrus to a protest?

my cocksleeve

Attached: 1528327524485.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

>not noticing that muh civil war is being spammed in the media right now and Jow Forums is just responding to it

sinwhat?

A friend of mine is a paramedic and always talks shit about fat people because of how hard it is to give them CPR.

Attached: 1527387920032.jpg (817x721, 88K)

The road warrior

Attached: 1517934517442.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

Digits confirmed.

Attached: 1521695621834.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

Bitching on twitter, doing inflammatory CNN interviews, and crying into periscopes after getting maced

Goes back to CIA base and removes his hitler youth haircut.

shilling purity division

Guys like him are the first targets.