How do I meet like-minded people now that I'm becoming unabashedly racist and far-right?

I have gradually discarded my friends over the last two years as we've drifted apart ideologically due to my burgeoning political and moral beliefs. How am I to find people like me in the real world when no one talks about these things freely?

Attached: Shekelseeker Frampt.png (1016x1080, 840K)

Talk to rednecks.

Join a biker club.

Attached: 1529389827444.jpg (806x1024, 191K)

Attached: 1529616343178.jpg (299x169, 10K)

One of my best friends from high school was a redneck, Irish fuck. He was literally butcher bill, incarnate.
He was an open Nazi in my school of 3,000 kids, openly sieg heiling others on a daily basis. Complete chad. Fucked a new girl every weekend, then we’d go fishing.
He had my back in 3 fights in high school, the last one got me expelled when I was 14.
Worth it.

Attached: 8CA46821-8965-46C5-A23E-2C3CF8012EBF.jpg (387x387, 53K)

Hey it's uncle Billy.

I live in a major population center far from good ole boys, unfortunately. No intersection in our lives

Sounds like a top lad.

Attached: AP18168623056256-1-e1529369072361.jpg (2726x1704, 649K)

He really was. We’re 19 now & haven’t talked much in a year or two, a real shame. Busy with work & all. I’ll hit him up this weekend for a barbecue maybe. This thread really makes me think.

so you just have to get lucky with a chance encounter. that's what i suspected. thanks everyone

I joined a gym and made a fitness / book club back when i was in university in 2012. The type of person who is both into fitness and literature is 9/10 times going to be redpilled.

this seems like a smart idea, thanks

The precursor to /fitlit/. You were truly ahead of your time.

>/fitlit/
>tfw remembering that sticky
The plethora of memes that flowed from that was almost as good as /mlpol/

>not red pilling your right wing friends
>not keeping your politics separate to be friends with leftists

Stop larping, politics don't matter irl, be an example to your community and church instead of a shut in loser

We are your friends m8

:)

Attached: 1487381737466m.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Find something common ground that people from both sides like talking about but that veers differently for either group.

Judge how it veers and proceed accordingly. Always start light and never EVER talk about shit like the jews out of the blue.

fag

Dude why were never able to kill these Jew serpents in the end of any of the dadk souls

May as well stick a dildo on the seat so it fucks you while you ride faggot

Attached: lewis.jpg (816x240, 81K)

Join a Jihad

fuck off faggot frampt is no jew

Retarded brute. What's the point in picking fights with random people?

>subverts the true purpose of the Chosen Undead
>not a jew

>tfw skipped library day

They weren’t random. Each one was either a spic or a nigger, all 3 fights were in self defense.
I was expelled because my last fight was absolutely fucking brutal.
I didn’t realize he had braces on until after I started punching him in the mouth, but at that point it was too late & I didn’t stop punching him until security pulled me off.
The school tried to get me arrested but the video footage showed that I was acting in self defense.
So instead my school pulled its “zero tolerance policy” and I was expelled

>tfw I left my books off the rack

Why do you want to meet people?

There's nothing wrong with being friends with people that don't share your exact political beliefs. Sounds like your problem is either you or them focusing too much on differences.

>Irish as fuck
>literally butcher Bill
You mean Northern Ireland then? The Southern ones, inbred ones with the pug noses and webbed feet are butcher Bill's enemies.

Move to Oklahoma.
Some old cowboy dropped an n-bomb in atwoods the other day and no one even blinked lol.

He was Irish but he just had such a butcher bill attitude toward everything.

Pretty much. Also where's the point of sitting in an echo chamber? Why discuss politics with people who all share your opinion? Much more fun to trigger lefties in a debate, from my point of view.

A lot of the Irish are butcher Bill. King Billy is their battle cry. When the Irish start croaking about the British they mean the other Irish. It's got a border across it for a reason. My mates sister lives in America, she's Irish and goes on about guys hitting her up in bars who start waffling about the IRA and how she puts them down. She's Protestant, they are from Belfast not Dublin.