How can the Left and Right reconcile?

How can the Left and Right reconcile?
I am getting really nervous about upcoming conflict and violence.
What can we do to heal? Is it possible?

Attached: 1522870172626.jpg (716x1024, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My waifu.

Attached: 995507_10151611367312805_1874454286_n.jpg (657x802, 41K)

The leadership of the GOP and DNC all hanged from trees and the entire coast of California burned to the ground and its populace slaughtered

This generation probably will keep butting heads, their kids will grow up thinking it’s lame and be more laid back about politics. We just need hip people to start being chill so kids will think it’s cool

I live in California I don't want that to happen :(

youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw

Fyi. Her tits are fake.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 11.07.15 PM.png (820x586, 466K)

Help us expose and defeat the international conspiracy that is trying to eliminate the white race

Irreconcilable at this point. Political and cultural divisions in this country are too deep and being fought at too national a level. Prepare for collapse

2 words:
Blood Dome

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

Realize a few things: there will never be a movie that is made for you anymore. There will never be a TV show without a SJW agenda. There will never be good music ever again. The left has divided the world and ruined most of it. There will never be a reconciliation.

Move to divorce the left from the europhobic masoracist rhetoric that is fuelling the surge in nationalism which itself is fuelling the surge in the divide

I tried to think of some examples to counter this because I'm a contrarian and I honestly couldn't think of any examples in any of these categories. I, hopefully, think that the revival of internet culture and alternative media sources will cause a revival in center or right wing beliefs.

Through freedom, decentralized power and voluntary segregation of likeminded people.

Attached: Liberty-Is-Forever.jpg (614x767, 115K)

The right has to turn away from the propaganda that's radicalizing it, the left has to stop doing stupid shit like the progressive stack and if they're going to focus on injustices then they need to stick to actual speciffic situations instead of vague generalities or narratives based upon historical implications, leave the overview as motivation rather then guidance, and actually concern themselves with resisting the corporate oligarchy that's formed over the past few decades and seized control of the USA and co-opted both parties and waged war against the ability and inclination of the American worker to take a direct hand in protecting the value of their labour.
But the right is most likely a lost cause, and the left is a herd of cats.
So the firesale on the commons will likely continue and Americans will likely be further pitted against each other to obscure this.

Oh well you are dead regardless of what happens. Sorry bro.

Why contain it? Let it spill into the streets.

Cuz "Martial law gets shit done" sides established, encouraged to fight, plays right into their hands for a 100 year geopolitical plan. When u got a lot to do quickly in a nation..martial law is the ticket. So go ahead stupid idiots of both sides...contribute to your mutual demise

>How can the Left and Right reconcile?
Whatever the CIA has planned will happen. I honestly don't know what they have planned. I have many hypotheses, but they can't be validated until after the event occurs or whatever.
>I am getting really nervous about upcoming conflict and violence.
Me too.
>What can we do to heal?
Avoid all social media, including Jow Forums. Get more daily solitude within nature. Read good poetry such as Emily Dickinson (either Johnson or Franklin editions are fine, avoid other edited version). Focus on nature and wildlife instead of humans for some time.
>Is it possible?
It is not possible to change mankind in the long-term. There are simply shifting periods of stability and instability. The current leaders of the West are not even seeking stability and they use instability, including societal pressure, to their advantage. I have hypotheses on what these could be (e.g., distracting commoners, promoting Military Industrial Complex for technological innovation like how Internet was made during times of war, and so forth).

Give up trying to better others and this world, and focus more on individual hobbies or mystical matters.

There will be no reconciling unless something truly life-shattering (think first contact with aliens or an extinction level natural occurrence) because the modern left and right view the world in a fundamentally different way, which is fine if we are talking about something unoffensive like tax policy. However, these difference include policies that can destroy the lives of millions of people. Thus, conflict is an inevitable outcome.

The magnitude of the conflict depends on how far it goes and what sets it off. The only thing to do is to prepare yourself mentally, physically and most of all spiritually.

Attached: BKuiS7DCYAE9DEw.png (480x480, 356K)

we can't with the way the media is acting

Attached: roc.jpg (481x316, 63K)

It almost feels like your response is something a CIA bot or shill would promote in order to desensitize people to riots.

If not, then you are truly an idiot and should stop acting like an edgelord faggot by treating "purges" as something to laugh at. I really feel that new movie coming out is some kind of "predictive programming".

pure

This is why we need to talk down and mock calls of civil war and keep trying to inform as many people as possible.

Attached: Henry Kissinger Quote - NWO.jpg (1024x591, 187K)

the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of citizens, check these digits for impending war.

Attached: image.jpg (500x365, 201K)

duh. newfag

Attached: 1522813649923.jpg (800x800, 64K)

but they weren't implants

Attached: 1526524449699.jpg (1068x1894, 503K)

>I am getting really nervous about upcoming conflict and violence.
Anxiety and Excitement are the same feeling. Buy guns and body armor, you will have a fun time have lots of stories to tell your kids.

Reconciliation is impossible at this point.
Now that that's over with- this is now a Nasime thread

Attached: 1523835408067.jpg (681x573, 109K)

This is just the 2nd to last move the DNC has, try to a cause civil war panic.
After this, violence to justify fleeing the country.

>What can we do to heal?
Nothing. The wounds have not been inflicted yet. Let's talk about healing after the upcoming Civil War.

This. They are clearly very desperate.