Why is America disrespected?

Why is America so disrespected amongst other nations? We bailed Euprope out of two World Wars, despite the Soviet's hard work, they would have been crushed if not for our lend-lease program, and the Marshall Plan single-handedly rebuilt Europe.

Yet other countries mock us and disrespect us, despite the fact that if they got attacked unjustly, the first country there to support them would be us.

What does your country think of America, and why are we so disrespected?

Attached: murica.jpg (203x249, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
youtube.com/watch?v=tckIVm1SLtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inferiority complex

FPBP it's true.

>boomers thinking they :saved" Europe

Because they neither love nor fear you these days.

They wear our clothes, listen to our music, watch our movies, yet hate us. It’s jealousy.

The Marshall Plan did, in fact, save many European countries

Canada and USA are like snotty brothers with each other. We shit post each other prod and poke but when the chips are down we got your back.

Now fucking glass torontistan you fat burger fucks.

Because they don’t even know to save an actual image instead of the thumbnail

hahaha, you dick

americans deserve to be spat on for the rest of eternity
hopefully russia fucks them good once it's time to do nuclear disarmament on the good ole goblinos

Everything post the 90s
56%
Constant wars of aggression

Same way how germanic tribes hated Rome yet wanted to partake in its economic prosperity. If I hate you that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to take advantage of everything that you offer. It only postpones the imminent fact that I will stab you in the back and divide your property with the rest of the killers after we dispose of you.

>fought two jewish wars for no reason destroying europe
>destroyed japan the bulwark to China rising
>destroyed Vietnam and Afghanistan for drugs to kill its own citizens and keep them stupid
>destroyed the middle east for no profit whatsoever only serving Israel
Hmm. The real question is why don't you hate your stupid fucking country. I love my nation but hate this goddamn country. We truly are the great satan. The demiurges abomination made incarnate as a colossal mass or vile matter.

Because you did not join either war before they were nearly over. You basically went in with fresh troups and fully equipped at the end and then reaped the benefits. Also the Soviets would have won. There would just have been a lot more casualties.

Never the less, you did a lot of good things in the past. Sadly after WW2 your foreign policy turned to utter garbage. Especially the mess in the middle east. Your overblown national pride is just arrogance from the point of view of other nations. And to be blunt, your over the top patriotism is just cringy.

tl;dr: Your country started a lot of messes after WW2 that the other countries have to deal with. Even today. You also do not respect other countries sovereignity.

>Constant wars of aggression
i don't know of any other kind of war

>croatian edge
good thing i got my tetanus shot

Tfw american

Attached: 1519282053792.gif (200x200, 649K)

Maybe because we were the start of transgender-lgbtqixyz squadron.

>And to be blunt, your over the top patriotism is just cringy.
It's supposed to be that way, tell me this song isn't amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

And you don't think that Hispanics will do to you what has happened to the Western Roman Empire, given the chance?

Gibs buy you loyalty, same with people, same with countries.

do you think germany will ever be as white as poland again? serious question

>And you don't think
no, i live in a country that controls 40% of the world's wealth, i don't have to think at all

Now that's just mean.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Because our country is a joke, no one gives a fuck about anything because they're never given anything to fight for, except for the ZOG. It's on purpose. We are like slaves on a plantation with roller coaster rides.

"you" don't control shit, you foodstamping joke

>America fought against Europe's last best chance, twice
>Why don't Europeans like us mutts?

Not jealousy, envy.

>We bailed Euprope out of two World Wars
>if they got attacked unjustly, the first country there to support them would be us.
YAAAHAHYAHYHAYHA yes goy yes it is all about justice and prosperity you have learnt well.

Attached: IMG_0789.jpg (726x1024, 175K)

dou you think austria will ever be as white as poland again? serious question

so on top of being a literal nobody, you're a diaspora too
and not just any diaspora, the literal nigger of europe
finishing with some malarkey about poland "being white"
have you been to that turd world shithole homeland of yours yet, or just larping?

Because you think people should respect a country and people that come from it just because they were born there you whopper.

are you trying to convince me that poles arent white because their country is whiter than yours?

come on bro, don't be like that. and just answer the question

They hate us because for a long period of time we fell from our greatness... They will learn to love us again in a very short time when we hate fuck all of their economies.

>Nope. And neither do I care. The browns, asians and blacks that live here for a while are mostly very well integrated and contribute to society.
Of course there are some bad apples here and there but overall it works out just fine.

It could be the Jews that run things or the endless exportation of fags and multiculturalism
If anyone genuinely hates the (non-Boomer) American people rather than the government that holds them hostage they're part of the problem.

Attached: 1527462206693.png (789x611, 1.35M)

white people don't run away from their homeland like refugee niggers, what do you have to say about that, diaspora cuck?

it's mostly Kremlin shills

Americans only helped Britain out after they hatched a plan with the Jews to strip them of their Empire post WW2

>Because you think people should respect a country and people that come from it just because they were born there you whopper.
No, not at all, I just don't think people should simply *disrespect* us all for that same reason.

Because you could be anything you wanted to be, and you chose to be the slave of the jews.

i can't believe burgers dare to even ask this with straight face ...
without going into ditails, NO one would hate you, if you kept your business inside your own borders
Simple as that
if you believe that meddling into other countries means that you (((save))) them, then you are fool, brainless sheep or just obidient puppet

Attached: 1527730595133.png (800x639, 140K)

poland is the only country in europe that has told the e.u to fuck off and refused to take rapefugees because they want to keep their homogeneity and their country to themselves.

how the fuck are they cowards? they are braver than you.

and answer my question, will austria ever be as white as poland again, thats all i want to know. damn your making this dumb

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that Europe was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on the internet.

Build your own damn nukes you maple nigger.

Is it acceptable that I feel we should just shut the fuck up most of the time? America is badass and all but not listening to your parents is retarded.

Brits meddled in other countries all the time. So did the French

Mass culture is more vulgar than European/Asian, high rates of obesity and homelessness, militarism under the guise of muh freedoms.

Also, envy.

Attached: wizard__s_hideout_by_prasa.jpg (900x688, 124K)

One export I do hate is rap culture, which almost exclusively comes from the US. "Twerking" is a shitty fad we have here, fortunately I think most countries haven't followed us that low yet. Russia would never go that low.

Attached: twerk.jpg (620x620, 40K)

i push a few buttons on a machine every 10 or 15 minutes and make $24.55 USD an hour for it. in between button pushes i phone post here and try to find slampiggy latinas on tinder. it's pretty great.

will sweden ever be as white as poland again? serious question

>implying europeans dont produce all that stuff on their own anyway

Maybe we should do exactly that.
Time to end Nato
You don't want our help outside of our borders?
Fine. Defend yourself. Let's see how long the peace lasts. Let's see how long before Russia walks in.
You guys hate that we operate outside our borders. But you beg for our help.

holy shit, nice redditpost
so because some poolack "politicians" are running retard-tier populist games over in plumberland, that somehow changes the fact that polish NIGGERS migrate as soon as they can?
>b-b-buh answer MY question
who the fuck do you think you are? because I can tell you, if you're having identity issues
you're a fucking nobody, and a of a shit "tribe" as well
also, 10 years ago when poorland was trying to be as european as possible they imported niggers until hundreds of people got AIDS and there was an outcry, how do you butter THAT sandwich, cuckboy?

Oh Hanz you have lost your way. This is why the whites in America are different, we are composed of the old stock that your people lost in pointless wars.

>My dog is German
Can we all at least agree the German Shepherd is the best dog?

Attached: German-Shepherd-on-White-00.jpg (729x486, 45K)

B-B-B-B-But they were doing it too. How old are you? Makes France and Britain just as bad.

I have a boxer

Much better than shepherds

Hahaha, already did. There was an outrage though, commies and 'traditional values' vatniks were the ones to scream the loudest

youtube.com/watch?v=tckIVm1SLtI

Rip Germany

Then why are you complaining about America when you guys did the same?

Just shut the fuck up.

What really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

For starters, Brits never wanted to set the Indians in North America and South Asia free, they just wanted to exploit them and use them for cheap labor.

Also, it's common knowledge that America just wanted her freedom from an oppressive government during the Revolutionary War and 1812, while the king simply wanted to destroy freedom and liberty.

At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people. Not like the Brits, who's mouths water at the sight of enslaving people.

Jesus what happen to you guys? You used to rule the world now you are pathetic cucks that cannot rule your own women and welcome foreign invaders with open arms. You blame America for your downfall, but you have no one else to blame besides yourselves.

i think you need to calm down your inferiority complex is showing

Because, recently, you guys have been giving everyone a lot of reasons to be disrespected.

Actually, people love America because of propaganda. US propaganda is the best. When the propaganda influenced people come across real US and the people (and le 56% is optimistic), then the reality sets in. Without propaganda, I think most people would find the US neutral, to slightly annoyingly self righteous. With the propaganda, you can expect total hatred, because it fools people into believing we care about their interests to then fuck them over. It's basically what you get after you get conned. US is the biggest con job out there. People generally fucking hate cons.

dont talk to him he is mad that Muhammad raped his gf earlier

english bulldogs have the most enjoyable personalities of all dogs. any positive personality trait you could ever find in humans exists by default in the english bulldog. even their stubbornness is charming.

this poolack actually samefagged off his phone, that's how hurt he got
awww
off yourself

Stay mad Mexico, that wall is coming soon. We've always known the world hates us, we've just dropped the pretenses and niceties.

Hmm, not sure user. Do you think it has something to do with unjust rule by judicial fiat?

It's not like we all want to burn every courthouse to the ground, shoot every judge, and hang every lawyer....

Attached: america-reaction-scotus-gay-marriage1.si[1].jpg (690x388, 132K)

>At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the kikes

ftfy

Clam down Turk rape baby, remember who had to bail your ass out back then.

>German shepherd best dog

American bull dogs are best doggos

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST

Did their dance instructor get fired or something? What is the story behind this?

because americans can't even speak english and look like whales

>being this upset
your brain must hurt

???

You must be older than 18 to post here.

i think you are mad that you will never be as white as poland again and that you got seriously triggered by my question.

You are already trying to convince me that they are not white, which is a sign of frustration of facts.

seriously though answer the question

Because you fail to realize the America you talk about is a thing of the past.
You used to be the greatest country in the world, and yes, you saved Europe, but that America doesn't exist anymore.

>be diaspora
>try talk shit to people from better countries than you who have also NOT ran away like gypsters
>posting from the turd world shithole that is america
LAFFIN

also this

I'm pretty comfy to be honest I'm not complaining about shit

anyone here think austria stands a chance?

turks already invaded their cities, soon austria will be not even a third as white as poland

Attached: 8 million vs 80million.png (1356x825, 697K)

I can't speak for my country. But i can speak for myself. The enormous distrust in the media is affecting the USA horribly, and it has also shown how uneducated americans are. Anyone can come up with a conspiracy theory, that differs from actual news sources, and you'll eat it all up. You even started a trend on the earth being flat... doesn't that ring a bell? Your shitty educational system is showing its flaws now. That's my reason for disrespecting the US. You're incapable of determining what's truth or not. A lot of intellectuals have warned before that a democracy doesn't work with an uneducated country, and that's what you are seeing right now. And you should be worried, because you'll regret all these stupid decisions your clearly stupid president (the one you put there) is making for you. It's all a matter of time, you're about to reach a new depression in economical terms.

They had young girls twerk next to a dancing bear? Did no one realize the irony?

cuz we bought the japanese jew when they only committed a christopher columbusism -- they didn't even realize the US existed

>lend-lease program
So few people reference this when talking about WW2. The lend lease program basically fed the entire allied side of the war with the US doing the majority of the war in the pacific. If it wasn't for the ECONOMIC might of the US, Europe would be goose stepping into 2020.

kek

Attached: 331243124312.png (447x438, 401K)

I am not even Polish, just your autism is out of control mate. Some of my family even hails from the same place as you and your making us look bad by spreging out.

Everything great the U.S has done has solely been in its own interests. A lot of non-Yanks dislike the sanctity Americans hold yourselves with on foreign policy. Pro tip, you joined the war only after you were attacked and the Marshall Plan has made the U.S trillions of dollars by rebuilding markets for Coke and McDonald's and held off communist revolution. We have no thanks for you because nothing you did was out of the goodness of your own heart or a sense of brotherhood.

>Mexico
opinion disregarded lol

poles are niggers why would anyone want to be like them?
you're not gonna find a single country in europe that acknowledges the "achievements" of poland, it's the prostitute of europe that got assfucked by everyone
you seem to have a problem understanding this fact, that polacks are the N I G G E R S of europe
hell you even get fucked just like niggers get fucked
do you know what this word even means, "nigger"?
well for starters you can go check out the dumbfuck with the round face and a receding hairline in the mirror
fucking lmfao@ur lyfe, diaspora-joke

>Europe would be goose stepping into 2020
Wtf I hate America now

tik tok

you think im polish?

You Burgers don’t seem to understand the difference between Republic and Empire. The Republic enshrines th ideals of the enlightenment. The Empire grinds them to dust.

If you've ever read Karl Popper, you'd understand that an argument can hold truth independently of the "recipient". But sure, go on, prove my point.

i'll grind your pop stars to dust if you catch my sex innuendo

This is Europe's problem, you lost your ambition. You have stagnated as people and all problems stem from that. I fear another dark ages for Europe. You could be out conquering the stars, but you rather sit in around and let shitskins conquer you.

Yeah well don't assume Germany would have done any better. By the end of the war, hell even by the middle of the war, they were starting to fall apart because of the centralization of power.

That's why capitalism and decentralization of power works, because it allows for the flexibility needed to run a marginally efficient society.