Its real

>its real

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1011850988896989185

Attached: scren.png (638x726, 304K)

Attached: 1D0D0F2C-E1BF-4327-A316-BF0E02C3EE70.png (2048x1536, 3.24M)

>celebrated singer
>black
gib attention

Attached: ST.png (1024x1024, 35K)

"Allen Gammons said Friday that Woods is 70 and wants to relax. He says the actor's brother and mother recently died, and he hopes to spend more time on passions including photography, antiquing and poker.

Gammons said Woods' decision was not political.

The announcement comes after Woods was in a Twitter feud with actress Amber Tamblyn, who last month accused him of trying to pick her up when she was 16. Woods called it a lie. Gammons said Woods declined to comment Friday when asked about Tamblyn's accusation."

Attached: jake-gyllenhaal-and-amber-tamblyn-gallery.jpg (423x640, 194K)

how the fuck is john legend
- famous
-legend? really?
this fucking dumb nigger prolly only sells to ameriniggers his songs, oh wait they pirate those, so who the fuck is this guy and why is he virtue signalling so hard?
i hope one of his concerts ends up bataclan style soon but lets face it hes probably not touring cuz hes scared shitless
thanks god for james woods

Greatest twitter account I've ever seen

>so who the fuck is this guy
some singer who rode the coattails of Daft Punk to make a hit song, "stay up all night to get lucky", if i remember correctly.

Lmao based woods

Wow what a fucking original title

He looks Asian as fuck in that pic.

no, no, that was a different singer who also sang some song called "don't worry be happy"

no that was usher, the other bald light skinned brown signer without face tattoos

Who are we pre-emptively blaming for the violence that is guaranteed to happen within the week?

Trump, or the Fuck Trumps?

I'm honestly excited about this. There better be video too or it's a wasted sucker punch.

my bad, google says it was Pharrell Williams

I have great respect for James Woods after these recent tweets.

Ok who is the faggot janitor that tried to ban me? Show yourself.

>don't worry be happy
I see what you did there, heh

-sheepish correction on my part- It was Pharrell Williams who worked with Daft Punk, not John Legend.

Attached: pharrell_and_legend.png (495x648, 438K)

>shitting his own teeth

What a fucking reference lmao. NOW SAY GOODNIGHT!

Attached: curbstomp.gif (240x240, 653K)

HE ALREADY STOPPED SEPARATING THEM
It's like they were expecting a long drawn out campaign centered around this issue but they didn't get it so now they just ignore that the problem has already been solved.

Yeah, very niggerish of James Woods tp threaten people over their right to Free Speech and political protest all just for relevance on Twitter all because his carreer is over for exposing himself as a racist Nazi alt-right. Truly sad.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Nice one faggot nigger abbo loser, go huff more petrol, Fucking NIGGER.

C'mon user, it was never about the kids. They just want us to go back to not enforcing our laws and the garbage policy that is "catch and release."

His post was for me, lrn2context faggot 56%er Amerimutt NIGGER retard.

how can one man be so based? he cant keep getting away with it. OFFICIAL /ourguy/

James Woods is GOAT

Attached: 1495364397007.jpg (639x550, 68K)

>fatty goes batty
also nice digits

Attached: topkek.png (425x298, 290K)

He is our secret weapon on closing the shitposting gap with Australia.

Looks like day of the leafblower for this faggot

They are protesting in Detroit just like Portland with tents, idiot calls Michigan a sanctuary state in news interview! BULLSHIT! Now more illegals will come here! WXYZ Detroit Channel 7 yt channel

Literally a second away from hauling off and saying nigger.

Looks like the day of the cuck for your dad when I raped your whore mom.

You know James is dropping n-bombs in private.

He's the husband of some bint called Chrissy Teigen who cohosts Lip Sync Battle with LL Cool J. I think that's the most noteworthy thing in his life.

I am from Detroit and I know Detroit's condition is entirely due to it's ethnic makeup but blacks are truly fucking retarded if they think they still need reparations and welfare and shit, but they support and vote for Democrats who just want to bring more people to overburden a system that they claim isn't working for them already.