Why do you Hate jews Jow Forums? is it because you are jealous that they thrived in Europe and u...

Why do you Hate jews Jow Forums? is it because you are jealous that they thrived in Europe and u.s after they assimilated?

Attached: 1520656998225.jpg (538x502, 276K)

because Jews make bad arguments like yours, Op.

op rekt
/thread

I didnt make an argeument, i made a statement and a question.

Attached: 1526358252254.jpg (250x209, 8K)

>assimilated

> thrived.

Attached: 1511578597576.png (529x518, 414K)

> argeument
why is JIDF so active tonight?
do you proxy, or VPN?

> proxy

> in the u.s

Kek, you're a funny negro.

> yfw

Attached: Daz+wrong+cracka+_b99d87143882d1832af866b7e02fa2d2.jpg (460x361, 25K)

Attached: kekwashere.png (1310x736, 3.68M)

> when the problem is Individuals not race, so the whole race must be exterminated.

That's like when the batteries stop working, and then you just throw the thing away, it's not productive.

> saved.

don't you follow the news, they flood us with coons Fuck up our schools, breaking rules, cause of you gullible fools

jews never asimilated
beforeww2, most jews in poland didnt even spoke polish. they lived in their own communities, like country inside country.

That's individuals making a decision, there's no reason to say an entire ethnic group of people are responsible for the jewwy actions of one.

> full disclosure I'm a mutualist.

Attached: 1497609888243.png (853x543, 43K)

Questions based on a false premise that is the root of a bad argument.
Lies and deception are what you do. It's second nature to you. If you get stung by a bee it's the work of all goys everywhere trying to genocide you, never mind you were stealing honey from the goys' bee hives.

One posts from the US.
The other behind Meme fags from Israel.

circumcision

> in Poland.

They didn't speak polish because they were one of the first generations of jews in Poland, assimilation is slow also if they did this on their own property, why do you care?

its cleaner.

yeah, that's what a proxy is for: to fool the end server
> negro
now I'm doubt: chinese, or JIDF?
are you guys funded by the government, or semi-private?

>its cleaner.
It's abuse.

Whats its condition again?
It doesn't seem like a frog baby.

I know what a proxy is nigger, I'm saying why in the fuck would anyone want to proxy into the u.s?

No it's not, it's for the health of the child not only when their born but in the long run especially when they are young and they neglect to clean themselves.

CS lesson: both proxy and VPN can trick the end server (in this case, Jow Forums) into geolocating you wherever you want
the difference is the latter tunnels all your traffic
the former, normally HTTP/S, although it can be used for other protocols
you're welcome

Hey, i work as a pentester.

to make us believe you're american, when you're actually sitting in a cubicle in tel aviv
I thought you guys were good with pulpil

you dont know shit about poland mr mutt

"According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century."

they lived there for centuries. But they didnt even bothered to learn speak polish. It was like foregin body. Who sided with soviets, hoping they will give them autonomy? Jews.

>No it's not
Yes it is. You cannot argue out of this. The fact that jews give their babies herpes from the procedure just adds fuel to the fire.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1384886767598.jpg (816x816, 204K)

>call the cops, I don't give a fuck

Yeah but I would willingly hand over my information on u.s servers which are subject to Fbi search why would i do that if im a chink or kike?

That's strictly an orthodox practice and not common today, even with the orthodox.

work harder
you should know multiple ways of tricking geolocation

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS EVERYONE NEAL AND WORSHIP!!!

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 14K)

I do m8.

> implying you give a flying fuck about our legislation
> implying you'd ever come to this country
> implying there's no way to prevent tracking of your browser signature, specially for well funded, spoofing state actors
really, user

I have yet to see any that have assimilated.

well, why the fuck would I want to be caught? I suppose nothing would happen considering the position between u.s and China but even when doing shit like that the Chinese state would still punish me anyway, and bud is not Chinese, or JIDf, I'm an American just like you.

> Jerry Seinfeld

also it sounds like our definitions of assimilate are different faggot.

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 6K)

well fuckers, it's late here, and I know you guys are fully energized because it's almost 10AM there
have a good one

>I'm an American just like you.
I'm 100% confident you're not
don't worry, won't tell your supervisor

kek its 11:42 here you nigger faggot.

Im american, ask me a question an american would know.

Attached: 1515198903605.jpg (544x600, 82K)

we dont hate jews we just hate the typhus outbreaks they keep causing to destroy the roman reichs

Ok? that happened millions of years ago, shit doesn't matter anymore, itd say the same thing about the holohoax in 1,000 years.

Assimilated? Well see that's the problem, they never do. You kinda answered your own question.

Attached: 1529773643224.jpg (788x900, 83K)

How didn't they? they thrived in countries they moved into post-war, even Israel has great technological progress, not to mention shitler was funded by Jews so he was kind of a hypocrite.

Attached: 1515819440582.png (928x656, 724K)

Meanwhile USA rots from the inside, the same happens to all nations they invade. Assimilation would mean losing their Jewish identity and adopting their hosts which has never happened because we are still having this problem. The 19th/20th century intellectuals thought it would stop if they had their own country but it only exacerbated the problem. It was an openly discussed problem back then, widely agreed that it was indeed a problem by whites and jews alike. They probably shouldn't have a homeland, but should be left to wander, a parasite is nothing without a host. I feel sorry for them in a way because they've setup this huge global charade built on sticks to try to get the world to accept their paradigm and its crumbling all around them. They just repeated another chapter in their long history and the repercussions are going to be terrifying. The best answer for them would be to lose their identity or lose their nation, they can't have both, they are not chosen, they rejected God long long ago and have never changed. Many honest jews understand all that I've said, but they are a tiny minority. Like I said sometimes I feel for the wandering jew, but I have to remember this is his place, where he is most natural and fulfilled. I hope this answers your question.

Are you jewish?