This flag represents my heritag-

>this flag represents my heritag-
NO. IT. REPRESENTS. SLAVERY. YOU. FUCKING. MORON.

god i hate hicks so much

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdWVg7fDOko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavery is heritage though

If slavery was so bad, then why did the bible say it was alright?

Attached: e5ebbae7d2edfb262d4f69ac370ed6b3.jpg (450x575, 35K)

To him, it's heritage.
To you, it's an excuse to hate people.
Id rather associate with the hick.

the devil owns many many slaves

Attached: 3q4ghq3hgq3h.jpg (474x347, 348K)

Isn't it nice to live in a country where people are free to express their views? They have redneck culture; you have Pride. How's that not fair?

Attached: 111DYM5g6UU8AAFbkkz.jpg (749x719, 114K)

Attached: 1498813807279.png (850x1100, 145K)

Why do you care if they fly a rebel flat. They aren't bothering anyone unlike the people on the left who want to violently impose their ideology on those who have a difference in opinion.

>when your life is shit and all you have left is a loser's flag

KANGS

Are you implying 600,000 white men died in order keep slavery legal when the majority of them couldn't afford it in the first place?

Actually, my mind has been changed. JRE IS Oprah for men.

Its all good, soon we wont have to deal with yall either.

He’s just a delusional carpet bagger.

My heritage is having a hundred finely bred cotton picking niggers working fields sun up to sun down

Attached: 1498732532992.jpg (470x470, 45K)

No it represents traitors and sore losers

Why. do. normies. think. typing. like. this. gets. their. point. across. better. than. typing. like. normal?

im jewish and i own over 10,000,00001 slaves therefore proof nice diagram

All the fields are sage

Hey shill, same thing you dropped on /b/. Night shift sucks in shill central, doesn't it?

Attached: have the whole thing if you can take it.jpg (900x506, 69K)

If that's the case, why didn't you just leave the fucking fort like they asked?

They secretly want to be sassy blacks.

This. Not to mention Zionist British asslickers.

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death."

if we had adhered to a 3000 year old biblical law we never wouldve had the nigger predicament we have today

>They aren't bothering anyone
Yeah there isnt endless videos of white trash randomly harassing minorities unprovoked or anything

the war started in 1861, slavery wasn't abolished until 1863. So tell me what were people fighting over for those two years?

Both sides of my family owned slaves so I guess it is my heritage. Don't apologize for your history. Should've never been brought here in the first place, but they were far better off as farm equipment once they were.

Attached: 416F3E66-25CC-4C0D-A0A3-D0568D60268D-336-00000052106CDB1F.jpg (478x463, 158K)

Yea the heritage of slave owning elite. Who gives a shit. You cannot take away that flag from a southern white person. You can criticize it, you can shame it, but the more you act offended by it, the bigger the flags get, the more people wave it, the more badass stigma there is attached to it. I will leave you guys with this. ---- This flag is a warning symbol, it means working Christian white man with firearms ----. Why would you want to get rid of a symbol that helps you identify ohh shit I am in the type of community that I should not chimp out or act out of line in. You can never take a white mans flag away from him, even if the nation has dissolved and lost a major war, their will still be losers trying to revive it like Dr.Frankenstein. Just let them have their fuckin flags.

It's such a shame that wasn't the official CSA flag in 1861. It's so badass.

Nice try cracker. You need to pay for your crimes against blacks goy.

Attached: 19NzDO4.jpg (413x414, 56K)

t. masoracist europhobic cuckboy

>it represents slavery
they why aren't modern day slavers flying it, ya fucking dipshit

Slavery continued for decades after the war ended, it went unchecked in many areas

please to be showing these endless videos. mind if I actually counter with endless videos of "minorities" randomly harassing whites?

>NO. IT. REPRESENTS. SLAVERY
Actually no. It represents a federation of states.

Attached: OPlovesDOGGOS.jpg (560x394, 266K)

oops forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=QdWVg7fDOko

They aren't free to express their views. The north shut down newspapers, jailed editors. They shut down freedom of speech and then demanded slavery end or else war. And you haven't been able to express a different view since, even though slavery was practiced for nearly all of human history and is condoned by practically every religion. Not if you don't want to get openly attacked anyway.

The southern flag represents the price of violating the first amendment.

H E R I T A G E
NIGGER.
It's a heritage flag, faggot.

Attached: HERITAGE FLAG.png (574x180, 13K)

Attached: 1527824592607.jpg (709x551, 169K)

"Hi, I'm a dumb ass nigger. I put on sunglasses and pretend I'm super smart and flying in space and SHEIT, anyways, we'ze all tried to understand how this here flag cud, ugh, mean "heritage" but all I keep thinking about is kool-aid and slavery. Which meeeanz, because my big brain made this conclusion, that's all it ever meanz. Y'a dig me dawg??"

People sin all the time.
If owning slavery in the bible was sin, that's fine, okay, it's a sin. If we start executing people for sin, I say we start with the gays.

Gay people are allowed to sin.
Straight, white, Christians are not allowed to sin.
That's the ideal.
That's nice these niggers view us so highly, let them, that means they admire us. I hardly think of them.

what are you going to do about it, faggot

By calling them a "hick", you are defining a group, which in turn means that they must have a history .

just hire spics now, they're better workers

The flag only has the meaning given to it, neither opinion is more valid than the other unless you can prove that the intent of the man waving the flag is in fact racism.

Slavery is just black people's holocaust.

Attached: d.png (680x680, 59K)

I always thought it looked cool.

OP asserts what the flag symbolizes to him, but for me, the Confederate battle flag is a reminder of the importance of states' rights, how whites ended slavery in the US, and the immorality of the Democratic Party (the party of Slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow).

For these reasons, the Confederate battle flag will continue to fly proudly in my corner of the world.

It really has nothing to do with niggers or slavery or any of OP's cooked up basedboi BS. I couldn't care less about that crap.

also, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1524323243394.gif (395x350, 2M)

Attached: 1523422070455.png (537x585, 77K)

Unironic bigotry.
Also a clear display of why the civil war began.
Fuck off like, kvetch somewhere else.

Yeah hicks are fucking stupid.

fucking kek

pretty sure a ball and chain represents slavery mate

Genesis 9:25
>And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
womp womp

That was exactly the case. The South brought all these niggers in the first place. Most slave owners were jews who duped dumb hicks into fighting for them.

You’re a faggot. Obama was the biggest slave owner in history

Its as much a cultural heritage as any other. Cant accept one and hate the other. Cultural heritage does not make you a bad or a goos person. It is what YOU make out of it.

Shut up kike plenty of white men could have done that job. Now we are stuck with millions of them. At least sand niggers were smart to castrate them.

How does it represent slavery?

Kys shill faggot. It goes in all fields

>“Whoever steals a man
This could be read as in whoever steals a slave from his owner and then sells it or uses it as his own slave. Could be interpreted as a law against property theft (of slaves) instead of against slavery in itself. Didn't Abraham and his descendants have slaves?

Catholic church is the first and only institution that spoke and worked against slavery. Learn history.

>“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death."

The talmud elaborates, what they meant is owning other jews is sin. Slaving goyim is kosher

Owning slaves would be the shit though. Slavery, fuck yeah.

Ephesians 6:5
Colossians 3:22

It represents slavery goyim.

Attached: 1526984016403.jpg (824x1174, 167K)

It's okay for browns and niggers to wish they had someone of merit related to their heritage.

jesus did not want to have him and his followers considered insurrectionists by the romans. Christianity was taken up by slaves early on, if it had encouraged them to revolt it would not have lasted long. Same reason jesus said to pay tax, it was a way of reducing the risk of a roman suppression