Pedophilia is natural and good, and the people against it are wrong

>you hate pedos
>you hate them with all your guts becaude you are an even bigger failure
>you play videogames all day
>you are ugly/fat/a loser/nobody likes you
>your parents stopped loving and caring about you, thats why you hate pedos, because they care and protect kids and teens who need that attention and love
>you hate pedos because you are too lonely, so you hate people getting the fun of a lifetime
>you never had sex in highschool or school, so you dont know how good it feels, how natural it all is. You are so frustrated you hate pedos
>both little girls and little boys enjoy sex, you just convince yourself they dont because you are an idiot that can't accept the fact little kids are getting more action than you
>little girls lust after their teachers, they are aware they want an adult in their panties, why stop them from getting love they deserve
>pedos treat their couples gently, they are experienced so they are the perfect pick for a little girl or boy first time
Yeah, but keep hating on pedos, I am sure you will get laid out of pity hahaha
Thats why us 'third worlders' are happier than the rest of the world, thats why we have so low rates of suicide. We do care about love, and we know an adult caring for a little girl can give her a better life, pay for all her needs, etc.
But whatever, I will never go to US or any other cucked first world country because I know I live better where I already am.
And even if the ONU or CIA or whatever shit started raiding all third world countries for being 'pedos' I would still be happy I lived more than all of you white knights even dream of

Attached: 1530079930840.jpg (700x671, 51K)

Attached: 1529647384865.png (606x572, 688K)

based dad.

Attached: pomf.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: E1120715-7785-46B7-A509-17B83B48B427.jpg (1952x1378, 341K)

There's people like katerina monroe ( legal )

I don't hate pedos. I accept their nature. I accept that they cant help themselves and it's only a matter of time before one of them tries to rape one of my kids so I need to remove them first. I accept that the sick bully fucks who think its funny to get these mentally ill degenerates close to my children and then chant "they consented! they asked for it! legal! legal" just so they can sneer and cackle at my suffering also need a bullet.

but pedophilia is illegal. Which means all I need to do is keep voting for politicians who want to keep it that way and I will forever be legally justified to murder a kiddy diddler who's trying to diddle my kids.

dunno, but watching masha get a cumshot to the face is fine

kill yourself

You're a piece of shit who wants to destroy a child psychologically for temporary, physical pleasure you can get from another adult, or even yourself.

Pedophilia is not natural and good. It is rare, abhorrent and wrong. Pedos don't want caring relationships with children. Children grow up into adults. Pedos want to fuck children for various reasons, but mostly because they're poor at finding adult sexual partners.

Pedos want to brutalize and rape kids. Not nice, not sensual and caring and slow. But hard, fast, damaging, rough, and often fatal. I don't give a shit if you're one of the .000001% of pedos who actually wants to respect and 'make love' to a child, your mental sickness should not exist and you wanting to 'do it properly' doesn't excuse the act, the idea, or anyone else doing it.

Why are Americans so cringy.

no wonder your country is a shit hole

Pedophilia is immoral.

Hebephilia and ephibophilia aren't even philias at all, they're feminist lies. If she's fertile and mature enough to want sex, there's no issue. Age is an arbitrary number and it should be based on mental and physical maturity.

You've pulled your beliefs out of your ass, based on emotions. The only stories you hear of are sensationalized because only real abuse is talked about. Most relationships are not abusive and the younger partner barely ever experiences harm. Abuse and rape are harmful, not loving relationships.

Attached: 1529478657134.png (1197x997, 276K)

Tldr.
I do hate you, and if you ever came near my kids, id kill you. And I'd get away with it too.

it will be a beautiful day when the world finally unites to destroy you

t. assblasted pedophile trying to paint himself as superior

even full blown neckbeard autists are better than pedos in the eyes of the mainstream

KEK

I'm not attracted to kids and can't stand it but I've never seen a good and valid argument against it before that isn't just muh feelings and that depresses me because maybe what you're saying is correct. If it is correct though I'll just opt out of reality altogether.

>KEK newfag shit
>spacing
You need to go back, cringelord.

Sadly when the proper authorities execute you pedos for your crimes it will be painless. What a bummer.

Attached: 1505678257336.gif (1286x800, 388K)

>Defending pedos while simultaneously outing yourself as a reddit queer that knows how they type there along with being assblasted at kek being used in place of lol

KEK

Attached: 1526600263523.png (1456x1108, 67K)

Id did not see anything. I was watching this bird hopping along it went womp womp sage.

>still using kek, a cringe word taken over by reddit autistic LARPers
>accusing others of being reddit
Time to leave. I bet you say "memeflags" too.

fuck memeflags

Memeflags preexisted geographical flags, and this board was much better back then, before the election reddit invasions.

Unironically uses sources which got btfo when fags come here to justify their faggotry by cdc sources and the fact some of these ((sources)) were jewish. Seem you are emotional instead of looking at rhe archives which has debunked these already and looking for anything to confirm your bias

things changed

Fuck off pedofag.

This.

Not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds ridiculous. Rind et al. was "debunked" but actually had a followup study which replicated it without methodological errors and had the same results. I think you're referring to people who "debunk" studies because they're tangentially related to a Jew. That's obviously irrational. Do you want to link to those supposed debunkings? How am I confirming biases by referring to many studies? Do you have studies which show the opposite?

Destroying a kids life biggest scum on the planet. Kill yourself please

She's perfect at 16-17. First kid should be around 18. And then she should go on to create 7-10 more white children like the Arabs do.

>pedos
>good

pedos will be some of the first to be hung on the day of the rope

Attached: 1529399992065.jpg (627x782, 37K)

>Thats why us 'third worlders' are happier than the rest of the world, thats why we have so low rates of suicide.
Suicide rates are low because you poor faggots can't even afford to buy a piece of rope

is it still pedophilia if it's 2d, Jow Forums?

Attached: mana transfer at the hot spring.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

hmm
>what did the mods mean by this?

Attached: modsdelthis.gif (1600x1200, 529K)

Yes

fukkin' hot.

>you never had sex in highschool or school, so you dont know how good it feels, how natural it all is. You are so frustrated you hate pedos
this is true

They are not kissing, its just a mana transfer. So its fine and not pedo.

My man

The dotr will never happen, stop larping faggot lmao

why though? It's just ink on paper... The people drawing it have are most likely virgins anyway.

well yeah, but I was just wondering.

Attached: kuro is a bad cat.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

It's called the Jow Forums archives I suggest you use them.

Just keep it to your self user.

I got special torure metod for you pedo supporters. Frist i will cout your bolls and dick (clitoris and ovaries if you are woman) then i would infect that wound with antibiotics resistant bacteria and let you die.

kek, so assblasted
LITERALLY DEFENDING PEDOPHILIA AND CALLING ME THE REDDIT QUEER
kek

Attached: 1526122577151.jpg (1018x1024, 79K)

Nigga you're either drunk or illiterate

Attached: 7EA0300C-5A8A-4160-92BF-6D4244679862-1766-0000030F7D4C06A9.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

Attached: 1526805614493.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Don’t ever talk again.

he's czech, so probably both

looks like he called your bluff

A simple bullet to the head would do, you sadistic freak.

>helping kids
>being this delusional

pedophiles teach and help children, user

Thanks OP. You made my blood boil today. No one has done that in a long time
Regarding pedos, i think breaking at the wheel in a public square would do. But without the killing, just mashed bones
And sterilisation by coating your dick in honey and placing it on a red ants colony

oh okay I see which ones you're talking about. the gay dude with the list of sources. the only ones there to do with the topic was one about women being responsible for more molestation of boys, which is true, and then the stuff about how boys aren't turned gay as a result of molestation by older men, which is basically irrelevant but probably true nonetheless

If both parties are within 3-5 years, it's normal.

age is a number

Attached: 1522822432305.png (1268x1645, 622K)

It's one way to getting rid of the roastie epidemic.

But little girls are just so cute user

Attached: IMG_20180529_125824_983.jpg (944x944, 83K)

kys genetic trash prioritising his sexual satisfaction over a childs life and development

degenerate cunt.

It goes in all fields. Kys you fucking faggot

But I wanna take care of them. They'll be safe with me user, I promise.

Attached: IMG_20180527_143823_425.jpg (1025x1280, 418K)

>17

?

Attached: 1511745172565.jpg (3024x4032, 940K)

>Op is pedo

12, I shit you not

Attached: IMG_20180607_073130_012.jpg (1069x1280, 190K)

as long as you prioritize children's lives and development and the sex stuff is only additional to that

kys

Well of course dude. I ain't one of those pedos who see lgs just as sex dolls. I care about them. I guess I'm somewhat of a virped when it comes to that.

Attached: IMG_20180605_185207_706.jpg (1080x809, 316K)

rude.
while I sympathize with your plight, why do you feel the need to post pictures of young girls and make lewd comments about them?

To the anti-pedos: you are not attracted to this? you would consider it unreasonable, to the point of >deserved< execution that another of your fellow man be attracted to this?

asking for a friend

hey look op is a pedofag

Nah uh nigga, my dick can tell she is 17

Anti-pedo is feminism. You are a feminist.

So he's saying because some gay studies weren't correct all my studies are wrong because he also doesn't like them. Most brilliant argument I've ever come across.

Where did I made a lewd comment?

OP no, OP stop, you're scaring off the children.

I mean the girl I posted my dude

modern-day leftist "fathers" are feminist anti-pedos because pedos serve as reminders of what failures they have been at nurturing their faughters to be young women.

>non arguments after non argument after btfo after btfo.
Imagine getting more pathetic and hidijg behind an anarchist flag because they are all degenerate fucks?

If its passed puberty then it will no longer ne a child, how ever puberty starts differently for everyone or they started puberty prematurly by ((them)).

Is it murder to play GTA? Is it racist to play cowboys n injuns? Should you go to murder trial for watching liveleak videos?

Your one and only argument is that because someone posted a debunk of a gay study all studies you don't like are wrong. You're mentally challenged.

How ever acting on your desires is another matter. But no there is nothing wrong. Or you are a lying fuck who didn't link to the girl showing off her real age

>Thats why us 'third worlders' are happier than the rest of the world,

Attached: 1528244711266.jpg (1024x564, 39K)

imagine not having an argument

anti-pedo=feminism

>Nah uh
>meme flaggot
>shows no argument or evidence.
Really?

Lmao okay try to kill someone

If you dont get death penalty, you will get life in prison in beatiful free 'murica, land of the free

And while you are in jail, some pedo will still diddle your daughter

Again look at the Jow Forums archives they've been used by faggots and got debunked try late 2017 or are you to afraid that you are wrong?

>hurr durr I am not looking at some archives which proves me wrong.
Keep kvetching.

How are they related to the studies I posted other than that you dislike them? Make a semi-intelligent post.

Fucking retarded nigger, kys

If you mean girls past puberty that is a different matter, not girls before puberty you utter retard.

"acting" how is wrong? you have no problem with merely looking? fantasizing? "only" masturbating?" Masturbating would be an "act." You have no problem with this?

How about fucking? You have no problem with this "act?" Even though it can be arguably quantified as being mutually beneficial and victimless?

Nevar 4get, all anti-pedophiles are feminists in service of the present Gynarcho-tryanny of the west. Anti-pedophilia is feminism.

>hurr durr you aren't looking at archives of something not related to what we're discussing you're stupid

Mean while you they get caught put in jail and unironically get killed by inmates.

>how are they related.
Here is your last (you)

I agree many people that complain a lot about pedos are hardcore closet pedophiles but at least they have the sense to not commit horrific acts against children

As opposed to being ironically killed? I'm guessing your IQ is about 85.