How Russian is Russia?

Is Russia a ethnic state where Russians are indigenous, or is it a melting pot of mixed Eurasian/Slavic mutts kind of like the USA. It seems the people that say they are Russian claim a mix of Chechen, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani blood. What regions of the country are mostly pure Russians rather than slavmut?

Attached: rf.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
youtube.com/watch?v=GsQo2TrvYcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is it a melting pot
According to (((communists))) it was. That's why Russia ended up splitting up in Balkanization. America is next.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

And like the Burger, they slap their flag on everything.

No one asked you kike gtfo

Percentage of Russians in Russia has been consistent for almost 100 years, around 80-81%. What is the problem here is that they can't decide are they a nation state or an empire. Most of them automatically go with empire, but that brings in another batch of problems.

Their "burden of the white man" during the imperial times and "brotherhood of nations" were the reason why they were financing regions like Central Asia and Ukraine.

Thing is that Russia can't exist in any other form other than that of an empire, they were a multicultural state from the time they have conquered Khanate of Kazan in 1550's.

This is why Kremlin, no matter who is in charge, will always practice a top down civic nationalism on all of its ethnicities.

Attached: russia-will-become-majority-muslim-not.jpg (840x623, 80K)

Hasnt the slav russian births been slowly rising for the last few years? Also here is a detailed map

Attached: 400px-Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (400x345, 189K)

Matherfucker I fuck you
Family, your mom BITCH
suction
FAG
The father sucked and leaked a rooster
For you grows.
Say hello to your mom BITCH
Because I fuck her with black
And she's almost dead, just like
Street Dog.
I want your grandmother
Same with grandpa (of course
With black), but they already have
Dead, but I can fuck their grave
SOKIN SON.
To be sure this time we will fuck
Again your mom, but this time
She wants to die as BITCH
street
After all, your gay father
Suck a lot of dick to bury
Your mom bitch.

Attached: Bawwwww_bunny.jpg (264x373, 21K)

Western europe has higher muslim births

But i hope nothing but the best for the russian people and russia. Beatiful country

Shalom. Don't pay much attention to anti-Semitic scum.

Attached: animals.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

Roman???

Attached: motor_yacht_Eclipse-2016.jpg (970x312, 28K)

so much arrogance for a arab mut subhuman

Skripal.

M E M E F A G
E
M
E
F A G
A
G

Attached: 1527156698997.jpg (1680x661, 125K)

Pure Russians are about only 15% or something.

Attached: 250px-Lundgren_Ivan_Drago.jpg (250x280, 19K)

Ural, Siberia may be. Russia consist of various ethnicities but they're segregated.

It's like in the UK for instance, Welshmen live in their own area and even have their own language. Some come to England and mutt with the English.

Ukraine and Belarus were Russia, you mongoloid. They had this fake national identity that took off. The entire history of Ukraine and Belarus are made up. That's why there are major problems with those two pseudo countries. Everyone who rejects this "nation building" has left. The remainder are the Russians who bought into the meme. After the Revolution, Lenin gave large chunks of Ukraine and Belarus to the Germans, and he was good enough politician to know if Russian proper was surrendered, he would be fucked, so he supported local nationalists. There were no Belorussians and Ukrainian identities, it's like saying Texas is not the US.

t. Belorussian

Imagine millions of Putins everywhere. Even the females look just like Putin with long hair. It's cold. The freezing Siberia wind has no mercy on your screams. Comrades, drunk off vodka in the commie block, see neither light nor feel hope. So they reach for the glass, fill it full with vodka, chug it, eat breakfast, and work all day in the gulag. On your way to work you can be killed for not looking straight ahead or by a stray Yettie. You have to walk most days because the whole block shares one car. Come home and eat gruel made up of grains, washed down with more alcohol, and being sure to praise Putin one last time for bed. Alas, this is life in Russia. So take a shot when you see a Russian flag. He snuck onto the Internet, but he was never seen again...

Attached: 345477876.jpg (918x561, 39K)

this

Welshman are an odd sort. Good fellows but odd
t. Scott/English old Norman family name
Pic unrelated

Attached: RTR2UA1S-e1518719377926.jpg (2466x1855, 741K)

Russian anons is it true that russian orthodoxy is getting bigger and the slav russian birth rate is rising?

Fuck Amerika. Fak Israehell. Rassia namber wan.

I simply mean that it's different from the American muttness where shitskins come from Mexico or India and mutt with natives.

ah no no no! Tayewahn nambah wan!!!

Big if true.
Russian renaissance? Slav birthrate up? Could mean things.

Attached: 1526643774231.png (500x377, 62K)

since when did russia ever pay reparations for genociding eastern europe

I want to know this too.

This is happening here where more races than just the niggers before are mixing. I don't want all the old British blood dieing out. I have white woman, is a good start. But I somewhat fear for the old British ways - aaahhhh The Kinks were right, old Britain dies. Just got to try to shape a new one somehow, someway if I can. Helps plz Roosiya. How do into change British politics? Shits so fucked I wouldn't know how to start anything without getting instantly v&. How do I covert ops when work full time and not enough cash?

just piss germany off until they kickstart worldwide nationalism again

You have a meme flag as well

Why does May larp around with anti Russia rethoric, they did you no harm

but texas is not the u.s.

The orthodox church is fuelled by politicians, the growth is artificial the majority is not as religious. Birth rates are rising but not with a big pace, it's compared to Perestroyka when life was very unstable.

Russian Federation is inherently USSR - in the worst way possible. All soviet establishment kept their places. They were alreafy anti Russian, "soviet nation" people who deny Russian nation as a thing and would gladly see it mixed with Tadjik, Uzbek, Tatar, Chechen, Jew and all other sorts of untermensch.
But in order to RULE Vladiput gathered a group of people, who grabed previous soviet property by raids - people call them oligarchs, but they are just uneducated idiots who butn through all the wealth they can put their hands on. These people are primarily Caucasus nations, also Tatar and other 999 asian nationalities that weren't cleaned up for some reason in Empire. They would gladly see Russians die out as fast as possible.

According to Federation's constitution you can change your nationality at your will - yep, they called it a social consturct and officially validated it decades ago.

Majority of Russians share demi-soviet mentality that denies nationality, Christian values and our glorious past, that could be a true miracle - ethnic state Empire. Yep, we Russians colonized Siberia and steppes at the beggining of 20th centure at great speed, it could be a real white man's world.
But you know, soviets came around and fucked it all up. Interesting fact - 90% of key figures in the "old guard of revolution" were jew, not even a stretch.

There is much more to be said, pardon, it is already too long.

Attached: C6E76316-4BE1-4441-8DE3-CB41BE78ACBA.jpg (856x750, 498K)

The Texans I know would disagree. But you are welcome to follow the example of say Belarus and change English into a new language with Texas accent and claim you dug out a Gulf of Mexico and invented submarines in middle ages.

>Tmw The Georgian mafia has more influence in Russia then in Georgia

what the fuck is up with that Sergei?

I don't think that white women in Russia are eager to mutt with Tadjik, Uzbek, Tatar, Chechen, Jew.

Chechens may be, but usually the reason is the same as with the western niggers, their masculinity in comparison with the white men.

>The orthodox church is fuelled by politicians
Degenerate. Useless.

Because reasons and excuses, I think we did it to be fair, and it's a reason to stir up the Russia thing and form an "EU tactical defense force" probably, spend some cash, spin some contracts, make some serious scrilla off it, bang happy days for those in charge. Sigh.

Attached: 1523476078823.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I was and it hit 1.8 total fertility rate but has hit the roof around 2 years ago as children who are born in 1990's are slowly becoming parents, and their numbers are quite low.

This in turn means that Russia continues to receive a net migrant inlufx of 250.000 per year.

But thankfully Vlad has decided to increase the social and demographics spending yet again in his 4th term. They aren't getting complacent,

>Ukraine and Belarus are Russians
Agreed.

The Church is one of political leverages. The Church has influence over people who prefer religious explanation of the world.

Also mr American, it would be nice if you didn't genocide our Serbian brothers and support Albanian muslims. Fight for Eastern Europe and Balkans is key in order for White Men to win

>The Church has influence over people who prefer religious explanation of the world.
Well yes it's obvious that people with religion have religious answers and culture. Religion cements and unifies a culture. It's the greatest failing of western civilization that we largely have forgotten that. Muslims have extremely potent moral energy as a result while the atheistic west dies off. You think you're a step ahead, but you're two steps behind.

Mr. American extend the Muslim ban so as to include Albanian Muslims as well and continue to support intelligent Jews instead of Muslim animals.

I don't speak or understand British so that's just gibberish wasting space...

Check out weddings between nations statistics - they willingly go for the eastern cocklet.
Бpaт, пpocтo пo CиПy пpoйдиcь, тoлькo быcтpo - чтoбы Пpocвиньин нe coжpaл

traditional orthodox view is that church has fundamental part in polittical life of a nation in order to keep it morally strong and keep degeneracy in line
Church helps the state and state helps the church

It's OK when it's natural. Lots of people don't like artificial pushing of the Orthodox Church into the society. They expand the religious habits too aggressively.

What is the situation with Tatarstan, since they have lost what little autonomy they have? Are they putting up resistance to Moscow?

Also, what about the stories that in certain minority regions russian kids are first forced in schools to learn the curriculum of the minorities language, then comes the russian? Crack down on the assimilation, culturally erase those smaller populations.

Well Bellarusia is litterally a buffer country,but Ukraine became itsbown ethnicity ever since the Holodomor.Their newborn nationality is defined by hatred for Russia.
Ukraine is a artificial country and genetically they are corss of polosh and russians but hate both.
Ukraine has become its own country and that is a fact,and as a romainian I am happy because fuck Russia and fuck having a border with them.

Wow, you're new round here?

>Russian anons is it true that russian orthodoxy is getting bigger

yes, they now part of gov policy, therefore corrupted as fuck and live very rich life, without any care about Christian temperance and rules. patriarch with very rich watches, elite cars, corruption about owning of historic land , promotion of religion instead biology and physics, etc

i think that its beter to have childfucking Catholics than this type

>the slav russian birth rate is rising
gov programs of support familes for second child. 250k roubles (when you need maybe 3-5 bil roubles to grow child ) - is very small, mostly joke, support. therefore second and other child prefer to maje russian alcho- mongrels-redneck-asian when they absolutely has no money to pay for credits or buy home, flat

sorry for my eng

>Church helps the state and state helps the church
Symphonia. And yes, that is a good thing!

>Lots of people don't like artificial pushing of the Orthodox Church into the society
What's artificial about the culture asserting itself? Take a stand for something once in your life. You people have a chance to correct your civilization, or risk fucking it up for the umpteenth time in a century.

I was living in Saint Petersburg, the majority of those eastern ethnicities is poor toilet cleaners who aren't attractive potential husbands. It's unlikely also that girls are eager to get casual love affairs with them.

Though may be I'm wrong.

Russian army will have 40% Muslims in 5 years. Imagine Ahmed with nukes and tanks.

See your demographics.

Putins loves them. Google Alina Kabaeva - Purtin litteraly fucks that Tatar bitch, probably has kids with her.

They are the biggest danger and enemy, if anyone - they have to be genocided

The Catholics are no different, we are lucky to have CoE after we removed Catholics, but as always it is bad in other ways, but Catholics are an international syndicate on a massive scale, you don't want it in your country! A Catholic always fights for his pope not his state also. Catholics are involved with masons and UN and shit also. Be glad liek us, your state controls your church. It is a blessing really.

SPB and MSC are rich land. But literally every other region is dirt poor, no such difference there

You are right lol. Army is the main lever against nationalism. Which is nigh impossible to surpass

Belorussia wasn't even Belorussia. They took this name from retarded nationalists. It was North West before the gommunists. Ukraine is 3 states strung together based on nothing really. The West is former rysins, the middle was called Ukraine and the part that has civil war was called Malorossiya and it was always Russia proper. Had it not been for the German occupation it wouldn't be even called Ukraine.

I'm glad you like your new neighbors. They will genocide you the first chance they get. They are Russians without any trace of culture. Enjoy the show, it will soon come. People with erased culture are savages.

>Russia is literally so bad
they are based-er than usa desu we shouldn't have even joined nato desu

Attached: 1523556734800.jpg (659x640, 61K)

I hear Putin has ben involved with the vory like leonoid makintosh biluov

it's good when it works, but clergy are humans as well and reflect society and so sadly today there are many corrupt clergymen.

Another aspect of orthodox culture is an orthodox empire/kingdom. Country should be ruled by a single person with an absolute power. That is inherited in the minds of people. This is why no matter who comes to power in Russia he will become a dictator and is something you westerners cant wrap your head around

Azov Battalion have already ben making ISIS style videos fuckin savages

I don't know much about Tatarstan. I've always lived in the European part of Russia. I usually see people from those parts as low wage migrants.

The official Orthodox Church is a bit different from the true Christian values. For example the patriarch, a main bishop, wears watches worth 30K Euro, lives in the large apartment in the very centre of Moscow and makes parties in the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.

Ukrainian nationalists have to be killed, no other way. They literraly prefer to mix with niggers and not Russians

>it's good when it works, but clergy are humans as well and reflect society and so sadly today there are many corrupt clergymen.

Communist plants and snitches.

Compromising scum sent to erode the public trust.

Who do you think pushed pedophiles and drug dealers into Church in Serbia?

I can, and I am a Brit, actual Brit not a poo in loo etc. I honestly wish the monarchy would hang the treasonous politicians who sold our nation part by part and fucking rebuild it. But they don't. And it shit as fuck and Britain is a pissing joke and totally ruined. We need to kill them and start again in this nations interest. Fuck devolving power the whole lot is sovereign fucking clay that the army defends, and you know what, let's take back some of the power and rebuild commonwealth ties, and maybe rebuild and military strength, form a strong alliance with India whomat least respect us and slightly like us, and get a huge, lucrative, pluming contract out of it because they DESPERATELY NEED HELP and have some government cash to throw around these days. Boom!

savage

>it's good when it works, but clergy are humans as well and reflect society and so sadly today there are many corrupt clergymen.
Fair.
> Country should be ruled by a single person with an absolute power. That is inherited in the minds of people. This is why no matter who comes to power in Russia he will become a dictator and is something you westerners cant wrap your head around
Oh I have. But it's fair to say that's a slavic trait, rather, considering anti-Orthodox communists became dictators as well.

>For example the patriarch, a main bishop, wears watches worth 30K Euro, lives in the large apartment in the very centre of Moscow and makes parties in the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.

>t. edgy Homo Sovieticus descended fucktard

You would prefer your highest religious authority to live like a dog?
You do realise the patriarchs don't inherit or own any of it, the same way the Pope has nothing to do with golden robes and jewellery they wear?

It's a position of authority and power, and the traditional robe is made that way to look imposing and powerful to common people.

Do you honestly believe that a man in celibate who devoted his life to theology and religion has desire to "party" and would enjoy hedonism?

Can you even grasp how deranged and brainwashed you have become as a result of Bolshevik indoctrination?

What do you think you get when you purposely strip all civilization from people and replace it with folk memes? They are tribal savages now. Now there is an Africa tier country (and Belarus will join them too soon) in Europe now.

>tfw when my nation probably doesn't have the military strength to rebuke
I was burnt

Attached: 1525435438167.jpg (693x800, 103K)

>The official Orthodox Church is a bit different from the true Christian values. For example the patriarch, a main bishop, wears watches worth 30K Euro, lives in the large apartment in the very centre of Moscow and makes parties in the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
Popes have been far more extravagant. In America, we have megachurches and Televangelists that use their influence to coerce tens of millions of Christians in order to give them money for themselves. One guy went in front of the camera and said God wants you to give me money to buy myself a plane. Orthodoxy handles this the best,and Catholics better. Protestantism is a joke.

Of course I wouldn't. In comparison with the Catholic pope for example, it's very ostentatious way of living.

I dont know who does it but it sure is demoralising. Punishment for clergy should be much more strict imo.
I dont doubt there are comunists in clergy, Tito did put his pawns into the clergy, but if church is corrupt and cant purify themselves it's goverment duty to do it for them. But we believe in muh secularism now

Democracy is, quite simply, a lie.

The decision are makers are always the people holding the most power.

Russia didn't have the time or ways to develop sophisticated system that masks this fact, so they went the old straightforward way of a single strongman face/front that represents their core statehood interests, as opposed to British Parliament/Establishment parties and American "democracy" of two extremely similar parties (until recent years) following same geopolitical and ideological goals.

>Protestantism is a joke

Attached: 1526875891274.gif (256x256, 286K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1w8zME-uDtw 1:18:30

Attached: 1516680827882.png (935x389, 22K)

The Emperor's New (Jew lel) Clothes, if you will.

Pope is doing his own thing for PR reasons but our clergymen are living luxurious lives as well. Especially the higher ups.

I'd like to see evidence of the Church Fathers in Orthodoxy getting down and throwing parties by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss

youtube.com/watch?v=GsQo2TrvYcA

And this is very common with televangelists.

We're on the same page brother.

You caught me. I care about something. Here's the (you) you were fishing for.

>Russian Slav
>White
Pick one.

The former Catholic pope wore 50$ Swatch, not fucking Breguet Classique.

Attached: papa-once-again-swatch.jpg (442x572, 156K)

You honestly believe an old man in lifelong celibate, a life devoted to Christ and religion, gets his kicks from jewels, robes and patriarchal residency in downtown Moscow?

Why do you project so hard?

He inherited it, he will pass it on to his successor.

They are punished and pushed aside, though not publicly and in broad sight.

We had pedophile and embezzler cases in Croatia, of course the Church hushed it up, but I assure you, the perpetrators were probably confined to solitary cells and prayers life.

A prison.

There are no more "Russians". They are all mutt dark skinned nigger Asians. Don't believe that Russia is some sort of white Christian bastion like Putin's government wants you to believe.

They all need to be exterminated.

Attached: 823F1F80-8023-482C-9D44-781399190631.jpg (596x439, 192K)

>99
Nice. Have a (You) back.

Attached: 1524767265697.jpg (918x651, 226K)

There were no Ukrainian identities
wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic

You started cutting monarchs power all the way back with magna carta nut especially after crimean war, yet your royalty still hold enough power to seize complete controll in the country but I guess are just unwilling I guess Now they even racemix, quite sad. And I never uderstood why were Canada Australia and NZ let go. It makes no sense from either political or economic point of view

Novorussia

Attached: 1516904023708.jpg (546x640, 56K)

>tfw Western Europe is being destroyed

Attached: IMG_0162.png (720x510, 547K)

Whoa double checked. Let's see if we can keep this rolling

Belarus will always be the Soviet Larp state as long as Lukashenko is running the show.

America made us kill the empire in return for WW2 aid. Should've just use our empire and allied closer to Stalin, told the US to piss off. Well that or just fucking tell have listened to Hess.

That's not a former Pope.

That is the current Jesuit plant, master manipulator and PR operation to gain wider traction for Catholics and more slaves among the Third World shitskins and SJW Westerners.

If you had ever researched the Jesuits and their methods, you would understand.

It's all an act.

He pretends.

In reality, the current Pope is as unrelenting and uncomprising on some theological issues as others were, even going to extreme lengths to hush up problematic casses in Latin America.

Pope Benedict was the perfect Pope, but he was constantly attacked due to his conservative theology and flawless debating, not to mention character assassination due to Hitlerjugend past.

Memes aside i do see russia being the last powerfull white majority nation if US and west europe dont fix themselves. Might be why they want war with russia so bad

Suicide! Haha. Hey any chance any of you US fellows feel like burning down the Whitehouse and rejoining the Empire? Fuck if we can start a movement in the US then retake Britain with the US military, anything could be possible.

This time, the world.

Attached: 1515903228520.png (1000x1000, 249K)

Yes but such mindset was created by orthodoxy. Czechs arent like that. It all cimes from byzantium

cant watch now im on the phone will check it out later

i know that they get punished, but the public must see that they get punished if they are to trust the church