Ok Jow Forums , serious question

Ok Jow Forums , serious question.

We all know about the shit that makes americans look bad.How about we post things that are great in america?
I, for one, never been there and I'm curious.

Attached: 1530077714069s.jpg (250x153, 8K)

The food in New England is top tier.

Kys

Attached: 1529878106082.jpg (960x720, 94K)

I can buy a plane ticket right now to Hawa'ii, land, take a cab to a hotel, get a room, and go right back to sleep.

We have no history compared to Europe.
Our culture is bastardized.
We are not one people and never will be, way things are going.
Some say we're great because we kill a lot of people in war.
Some say we're great because we suck Globalist dick.
What do we have going for us? Well, aside from the financial oppression, we have some free speech.
Our core people, who built this country, are self selected to want to be free even if it meant suffering and doing without. That was followed by hoards of greedy immigrants who wanted to get rich and live off what we built (my ancestors predate America... all of them were here well before the American revolution).

Get a load of this guy!

Is the immigrant situation that bad in america? If we cross out mexicans for example.

People have been saying it's going to shit or on the verge of collapsing for centuries but it never does.

Don’t come here. There are shit tons of homeless people scouting around your hotel. You’ll likely get stabbed before you see the desk at your Marriott reservation.

This is the most bitch pussy cuck attitude I’ve seen in a while.

Our government in it's current form is among the oldest in the world.
Our influence everywhere is felt even without doing anything.
4/5 of the top universities are in the US.
Despite SJWs, we have true equality of opportunity; if you have unique talent you will succeed here despite origin, race, or class.

Attached: 1475379481997.jpg (623x757, 88K)

as someone who has spent half my adult life in western europe, and half in the USA, wide roadways are by far the best thing about america.

Attached: !cid_DWT268.jpg (1879x1408, 882K)

I've never been on the East Coast but New England Clam Chowder is fantastic.

Holy shit is that a tarantula hawk? I saw them from afar in New Mexico and my buddy got stung by one.

We can listen to the Latvian SS Divisions marching song on YouTube without going to jail

Fucking Mcdonalds used to have an Angus mushroom swiss burger, but took it off the menu. It needs to come back. Make America Great Again!

Attached: You.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Nature

A lot is wrong with America but you are a pathetic cuck. Literally kys.

Yes. But if you live in a rural area in a conservative state such as Alaska, you can live your life without seeing more than a dozen people a year. And you can have guns. Let California and NY regress into the Third-World. I'll be in my innawoods bunker with my wives and kids.

>we
>we
>we
(you)

Attached: 8434483D-D16A-46A6-84E3-4A6653A6DCD1.jpg (387x387, 53K)

>easy to get guns
>based cops
>nice nature in some places (Yellowstone etc.)