Dog protects drunk owner in South America

youtube.com/watch?v=AaVhf0rDX5M
Can you believe the Chinese EAT them? Were wolves not domesticated in China? I feel like Mongolians had more affinity towards horses, but they eat those too kek. Zergs.

Attached: dOG PROTECTS OWNER.jpg (704x396, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYQHzYZUZdY
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pyu-Cj0gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zerg*

The Chinese are unemphatic insectoids who consume all biological and inorganic matter to advance their goals.

American cop would have shot the dog

Yeah cops are faggots.

Attached: authority man.jpg (800x547, 206K)

This

They'll be fine with polluting everything and cutting off 20 years of life expectancy as long as they can produce shit

god damn i fucking hate chinks

Attached: 1529495597346.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

Best doggo

Great dog. He is a dick for putting such a good mate in that situation though.

We don’t deserve dogs

my dog would never do this for me
last time i got wasted i woke up and he ate all my doritos and buffalo wings and had the shits on my bed
i did laugh when i woke though i thought it was my shit

brave doggo!

Attached: good_doggo.png (480x447, 277K)

What an awesome dog

Thank you for making my day better user

Attached: 1523670772263.png (764x645, 33K)

fucking cute

Just the atf

Dogs are the greatest.

Attached: 1508559434083.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Dogs are literal parasites, in modern times they serve no practical purpose outside of rural villages and would not survive without humans. Bascially domesticated wolves that were bred into retardation. He's just protecting the source of his food.

*cats

t. chang

Attached: chink gook truth.png (800x5132, 810K)

DAILY GOOK QRD

Attached: chinese china chinks gooks insects.png (688x726, 72K)

An animal that protects its food source? Sounds like a recipe for awesome and amazing times if you ask me ;)

Not in that scenario. That dog wasn't aggressive, it was clearly just trying to do it's best to ward people away from it's master. A good boy, Canis familiaris.

Attached: 1343641007436.jpg (580x425, 27K)

There is not higher subhuman trait, than hating dogs.

Here's a new one.

Attached: 1523105286952.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: 1524342109523.jpg (720x757, 48K)

What's with all this obsession with chinks lately?

This
Also why do muslims hate dogs so much?
I've always wondered

I've seen cows do the same. Had to shoot my pet calf because he had pneumonia. Went vegetarian a decade back

Even if you have nobody, you'll have your dog. We don't deserve them.

Good move. Veganism is based.

The Zoroastrians had the right idea.

>Whosoever shall smite either a shepherd's dog, or a house-dog, or a Vohunazga dog, or a trained dog, his soul when passing to the other world, shall fly howling louder and more sorely grieved than the sheep does in the lofty forest where the wolf ranges. No soul will come and meet his departing soul and help it, howling and grieved in the other world; nor will the dogs that keep the Chinwad bridge help his departing soul howling and grieved in the other world.

I don't hate dogs. I just stated the truth.
Nice leap of logic though.

>I don't hate dogs
Close enough. Dogs don't just see you as 'food shape' like a goldfish. They love us if treated right and would die for their masters.

your using literally wrong

American cops shoot dogs that are kept away in their cages

Holy shit those labels piss me off.

I guess it goes both ways. The chinese cant help it. They just see meat. Male pits are the same way around pregnant woman

wich is usually another good subhuman indicator

No, they don't. If they found dogs in cages, they would call animal control to pick them up, give them a check up and attempt to find them homes.

Loyal lad.

Pretty sure I had my fair share of rage inducing articles of cops shooting toy dogs that were kept in their cages back in the day.
There was even one of a cop whistling to a bunch of puppies that broke out just to shoot at him. Fucker probably just wanted to this his 9mm on a living thing.

Attached: You betrayed me senpai.jpg (500x489, 73K)

They would be immediately fired and likely locked up for such an act. Animal cruelty is not taken lightly here, especially towards dogs, cats and horses.

daily reminder if you don't own a dog, you're not white

Attached: dogownershippercapita.png (1280x719, 300K)

Attached: B77EE023-6581-411C-82CC-ABA699AF6B0A.jpg (620x559, 48K)

Not exactly where "here" is. I remember zealously searching to find if the perpetrators were caught and dealth with appropiately, but apparently, some police department in the US work exactly like ours do, which is complete impudence against corruption and even police brutality or in this case unwarranted killing of dogs and nothing happens to them

Figure that nobody whined hard enough for it to become an issue, maybe I could've viraled it on Jow Forums if I had known back then

wtf germany?

Retarded sand religion, they only allow greyhounds cause they where used in hunting.

He went vegetarian not vegan dude

Dog owners live longer, statistically. Dat unconditional love improves quality of life.
You have no concept of camaraderie with a lad though, do you Muhammad.

We liked having kids see, not child substitutes.

Sadly that's changing

Why the fuck you lying ?

hate hearing about good boy stories... dog had to be put down last month... fuck i wanna get a new puppers miss having a friend around so badly lads...

Attached: 1505625399636.png (251x305, 40K)

poor dog doesnt realize its owner is a degenerate faggot and thinks hes injured or poisoned

why not both? i have two dogs and 1 kid on the way

I'm in the US. We've hunted down many animal abusers here over the years. That said, most police departments here are carefully watched and tend to not ever be blatantly corrupt. I'm sure there have been cops that could have decided to go rogue, but like I said, they would get busted for it like anyone else.

get a black one mudslimes fear them the most

Same here, my dog provided me a certain stability, I find it kind of strange how easily everything broke down after he left me.

retarded chingchong logic. my dogs will kill anything that breaks into my house while im sleeping

I've been thinking exactly this. Too bad really.

Wtf is up with Papua New Guinea

Court recently ruled that burger cops can shoot dogs that move or bark.

Tasker and his lad Theo
youtube.com/watch?v=PYQHzYZUZdY

>niggers, mexicans, and chinks are literal parasites, in modern times they serve no practical purpose outside of rural villages and would not survive without humans. Basically domesticated apes that were bred into retardation.
ftfy

that video man..

I like how chinks always steal our patents but never get around to stealing our safety measures

Attached: 1529392412921.png (883x837, 44K)

No this didnt. Zoroastrianism is the product of jew science telling you rocks are 10,000 years old. The earth is between 6000-7000

Good doggo!

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 9K)

Canadian Mounties would’ve dated it

Attached: He's a good boy.gif (498x280, 2.09M)

Jack Russel lads nomnom
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pyu-Cj0gg

Chinks... always thinking about food when it comes to dogs.

So literal subhuman cyborg manlets

I've seen that before.
It's unusually comfy.

Attached: 1529175409713.png (225x227, 119K)

I see a video like this and I know God exists. That the love of these creatures is a miracle. They give so much and ask so little in return. Not just dogs but cats too. Please do something extra kind for the animal you love.

Its the same thing with pigs, I believe they think they dirty or are bad luck. They arent nearly as cruel to them as Asian who literally torture dogs just for taste, Muslims just dont want to be around them.

That's beautiful. Brought a tear to my slightly inebriated eye. I haven't had a dog since I was a kid. Should I adopt one? I'm at work for 10 hours a day and only have only 100sqm of back yard. I'd walk him every day though.

>pic related

Fucking lmao saved absolutely sir.

Attached: How in an Absolute Sense.jpg (720x540, 154K)

Forgot to mention I can't have a pet inside at my place. Brand new rental.

They're subhuman. Of course they don't bother protecting their countrymen.

Anybody have the vid of the chink caught in the running motor?

Attached: 1521485899518.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

Fucken saved

Cats can survive more without humans

fuck u

I want a dog so bad bro’s, but I can’t take care of it properly to give it a good life.

Attached: DF6971D5-F715-4CA3-B2C2-13FE64A3058C.jpg (793x786, 63K)

>Cats can survive more without humans
Important skill to have where you're from

kill yourself. if you live a natural life your dog will be by your side 24/7 and will be the most loyal companion you will ever have. Humans can be brainwashed by ideas to hate you for your own. animals can't. even more than your wife or kids sometimes.

>Important skill to have where you're from

Attached: 1512320807925.png (649x526, 102K)

You left yourself wide open. I thought guys are supposed to be smart. Go feed your cat.

humans can survive without jews

The older I get the more conservative I become but most importantly, the more I love dogs.

Attached: Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg (719x976, 143K)

What's the matter Muhammad? You'd rather sympathize with rats rather than working class farmers protecting their livelihood?

Attached: 1527389032039.png (640x480, 62K)

stepping stones. Veganism is the best of all consumption methods on a metaphysical level.

You use the word insectoid like it's an insult. We're the tyranids. Consumer of worlds. This is my hive and I'm the tyrant. I will kill a million chinaman just to spell out fuck you with their corpse. Your bio mass belongs to me!

Attached: image.jpg (770x1000, 275K)

The more webs of China I see the more I understand the truth. The average Chinese person has no soul.

Fucking retards, the lot of you. Criticize those who are emotional retards yet you do the exact same with dogs. Fuck off, it isn't child rape.

MESS WITH THE DOGGO, U GET THE GESTAPO

This makes me warm inside. My first lover was a coonhound. I would go out in the middle of the night, walk past my neighbors and whistle. Here he would come, slowly moping along, smiling and wagging his tail, for he new what we were going to do.

We would walk several blocks to the edge of town to a special secluded spot that seemed to be just for our love making. I would pull my pants down past the knees, get down on my hands and knees and he would eagerly mount me.

I can and do relive these many many nights, in my mind. I can still remember how calm but eager he was to mount me and make me his lover. At the time I did not know about the Knot because it was always inside me and I could only feel him pumping his hot juices into me. After he was fully mounted and stopped humping I would gently lay down on my side and he would lay down with me. We would lay there for a long time, until he was done filling me up and was soft again.

Then he would stant up and clean us both off, and we were both ready to go back home for a peacefull nights sleep.

Since those days I have had the normal variety of animal lovers, both male and female, but those can wait for another day.

Attached: IMG_0220.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

/ourdog/