Several rapes in Boden county, Sweden

Two preteen foreign boys were raping Swedish girls in Boden. They have been caught.

In May, they raped a 14-year old Swedish girl at the train stations elevator while all of them were riding in the elevator.

Then one girl was found from snapchat and lured into bushes where she was easily raped. However using the snapchat leaded the police into knowing who the rapist is.

One 12-year old girl was raped in a parking hall.

There have been 3 more rapes, victims 11-13 year old girls and it is now being researched if these two small foreign boys are behind these acts too.

Police did not reveal the picture of the rapists, it was revealed by neonazis and the police are now hunting for these evil neonazis as the first priority because revealing a picture of rapists is kind of as bad as killing people.

Attached: 34199430_1546815855448023_7163118646355558400_n.jpg (600x508, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotten/16-aring-haktas-misstankt-for-valdtakt-mot-barn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was the rapey elevator.

Attached: l-bodenhiss-jpg.jpg (600x338, 38K)

WESTSIDE!!!!

YEAH integrate them!

At least one of the boys had received a year ago a notification that he should be deported from Sweden and has no legal business being in there

Attached: hms.png (450x450, 15K)

links pls

Attached: 1493701275517.jpg (540x807, 138K)

Why is he doing that thing with his hand?

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotten/16-aring-haktas-misstankt-for-valdtakt-mot-barn

but the news say nothing about who are responsible

also look at my fine scan from the court documents attached here as a picture

Attached: court-document-scan.jpg (946x637, 136K)

IQ 79 mudshit

Kiitos

>throwing up gang signs
kek why do brown people think they are the same as black gangsters from america. pretty cringey desu.
what happens to these kids? Get deported for being rapists or "education and rehabilitation" because they are innocent victims too?

They voted for this shit. I don't care what happens to them in their country.

>preteen foreign boys
My ass. They are 25yo arab manlets claiming to be toddlers to be better treated by the immigration authorities.

More like it was consensual, she got caught by her parents and said they raped her. Classic I gave him dah nickle for duh milk and dat nigger raped then just me paw

Attached: 634522221223.jpg (480x360, 25K)

this is terrible
I hope you kick out the refugees soon

The actual red-pilled opinion I'm afraid. The fact that she was...
> found from snapchat and lured
is revealing.

>Mohammad

Surely it can't be, I'm shocked.

Thought the same thing. She was down for whatever. Only way to stop the girls being whores is to become strong dominant men and purge the country of the invaders, then everything corrects.

There's a reason why you can't just access Muslim girls whenever you wish - the fathers are guarding 24/7.

Bump

Boden was supposed to be white and with low criminal activity

Attached: boden.jpg (832x449, 98K)

sweden...

Attached: sweden-1259208.jpg (1023x931, 766K)