MGTOWS and INCELS BTFO

Quit allowing smart attractive women to remain single!

curiousmindmagazine.com/it-has-become-epidemic-seeing-so-many-smart-and-attractive-women-being-single/

Attached: 30C81C4B-251C-49BB-8406-4F3BB49A4661.png (750x1334, 657K)

Damn hypergamy is hell of a drug.

>article adressing some issues with society turns into male bashing not even half way of the article

Attached: kill urself.png (499x746, 270K)

If they are so smart how come they haven't build some robo boyfriends for themselves?????
Yeah thought so.
checkm8

if women want a man so bad why dont they break their precious social norms and ask us out once in a while?

LUL. Hypergamy doesn't care about men.

>They’re not afraid to be single mothers and pave the path to their happiness on their own.

i strongly doubt that.

The irony is in one word: worthy.

The more a woman perceives herself to be worth, the less she's worth to a man. No sane man would want to commit to a strong "woke" woman that needs no man.

>Single mothers
>Happy

They can’t possibly be so delusional as to honesty believe this tripe. Single mothers are renowned for their alcoholic and depressive tendencies.

>Riley Cooper

Riley Cooper is a professional writer who writes informative and creative articles on topics related to various fields of study. Written with love and enthusiasm, her articles inspire readers to broaden their knowledge of the world, think and get ready to act.

the author of the article. written with love and enthusiasm.

Give me an archive link or screenshot I'm not clicking shit

>picky bitches are picky and lonely
>let’s blame men

Big fucking news there

Attached: 4A3E5E1C-3B67-4029-A206-F1F9FC9AD811.png (186x219, 27K)

Can confirm; been raised by an alcoholic single mom.

This is why womens rights was a bad idea. all we did was swap a functioning patriarchy for a dysfunctioning matriarchy where only the chadliest of chads are given a chance to reproduce leaving millions of incel betas to fend for themselves in a world that no longer wants them. millions upon millions os surplus males just walking around with dwindling economic and reproductive opportunities. gee this should end well. the school shootings are just the tip of the iceberg. just wait. this shit hasnt even kicked off yet.

Don't think they are superior

Many young women I know believe the propaganda that they are "BASED SUPERMOMS"! Instead of dumb roasties who couldn't think beyond the length of their man's penis.

ohh numerologist.com

Attached: 4ffe.png (828x905, 1.37M)

>worthy of their love and respect
Free market bitch. The market price is where demand and supply meet.

They don't want a man so bad that is the problem (for men). Most won't settle for less, sure lawyers will date plumbers but plumbers can also make $90 an hour in NYC.

This woman has written a whole bunch of articles on the subject
>The lady doth protest too much, methinks

>well, they are alone not because they think too highly of themselves or believe they're more superior to the rest, but because they can't find guys worthy of their love and respect.
Has to be satire.

>broaden their knowledge of the world

best euphemism for getting knocked up by a nigger I've ever heard

Attached: _8#) _.jpg (590x364, 41K)

I refusing to speak to any girl who is not an 11 willing to sleep with me after 30 mins of conversation.

Look for my latest article on how women are cunts coming soon on powerofthemalepenischakra.com

I hate how much damage Feminism has done to structure of our society.

Attached: FashPepe.jpg (625x714, 58K)

>they don't have inflated egos
>they're literally better than every man
That's how you know this wasn't written by a kike, it's too transparent, even my mom could pick this shit out.

>"This kind of women doesn't need a guy to feel emotionally complete and accomplished. They already have amazing friends and careers."
So why is the fact they're single seen as an epidemic? They don't want to have a relationship. Whole thing reads like she just recently suffered a break up and now tries to assure everyone else but herself that she totally doesn't need or want that guy anymore.

Tell me about it. I want to make white babies but I know that the cost will be divorce rape.

Holy crap bro, how'd you get around the clickbait's epic and non-pajeet copy protection?

Attached: This code will work.png (422x204, 21K)

Brother!

This

I don't. That's why I have a wife who left her rich country, high paying job, and her friends/family to move here and marry me.

>think too highly of themselves
>more superior to the rest
>guys who are worthy of their love and respect
YOU SEE THIS CONTRADICTORY SHIT? STOP DOING THIS SHIT YOU CUNTS

It's unbelieveable to me the kind of open grafts women like this one have in some of these industries. This article doesn't have a single meaningful thought in it, from beginning to end, and yet this woman surely pocketed some money for it. Can you imagine if a man handed in an "article" this devoid of any substance to a male editor? What a racket these cunts have going on for them.

I don't see the problem. They are weeded out via eugenics and incels are weeded out via eugenics.

Her other articles, do you think she is worthy?

Attached: roastie.png (517x945, 363K)

is that bitch on the rag or what

Women who act like men now want husbands who act like wives. Why oh why can’t they find any!?

So its all clickbait, what a relief

She seems pretty miserable. Guess it isn't my problem.

>8 reasons why...
>7 things that...
>top 5 of...
>10 most funniest...
god I hate what normies have done to the internet.

Hahahaha suicide incoming

>They aren't single because they think too highly of themselves
>It because no man is good enough
Bitch, are you for real?

this is self regulating mechanism to keep our IQ at normal levels. "smart" women think they're to smart for motherhood so they btfo all men. And "smart" men don't pick up any social skills to find a women. Of course not every time, but it's quite common. Maybe extremely high average IQ leads to catastrophic results.

No one wants single sluts..
Simple as that.
Pay a hooker and make her dress as a cosplay loli.
Presto and done.

Fake news is entirely down to millennial females infiltrating media orgs

>Believe every man isn't good enough for you
>Blame everything but your ego

>And "smart" men don't pick up any social skills to find a women.
tfw you actually try to learn more social skills but it still doesn't help, I think some of us are destined to be alone

Attached: 1529229650410.png (579x523, 301K)

>why so many intelligent women single blah blah blah

Because how women perceive intelligence and men perceive intelligence is completely different. Women think they are intelligent if they can go to a cocktail party and know the names of the attendees and their spouses. They think they are intelligent if they can remember irrelevant details about people to bring up in conversation.

Men don't give a fuck about any of that. Men care about productivity and results, and the most essential productivity a woman can provide, typically, is taking on the lion's share of raising a family. Full stop.

Men don't think women are intelligent for the reasons that women think they themselves are intelligent. So the women who constantly promote their "intelligence" as their best asset are undermining themselves by awkwardly trying to play up qualities that men don't give a fuck about, and then act arrogant when they don't get the male attention they want. They just get props from other women who join in the chorus of "men should appreciate us for reasons we decide"

It's absolutely fucking retarded and any guy who isn't just trying to get laid for some transient period of time won't put up with it. Men will happily settle for a 6/10 who is down to earth than some 8/10 feminist thot who dyes her pit hair

die alone or get killed by niggers, you narcissist roasties

Sounds like some fat bitch with a bachelor degree trying to justify why she is single

It really breaks my heart. So they are basically saying that....
Oh fuck nevermind it's not really worth to bother finding the logical flaws.
You are full of bullshit. Full stop.

What happens if they get together is the kid gets low functioning autism. Having so many brain cells you can't function.

Society has made women=/=men.
Being in a hetero relationship these days is like being in a homosexual relationship.
Except the courts will favor her and rape you after the sub par relationship ends.

But didn't they want to become strong and independent women who didn't need men?

It's almost like she is a lesbian or something.
NO what a crazy idea.

Attached: Pepe reads it.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>Being in a hetero relationship these days is like being in a homosexual relationship.
Except it's not.
Why would you say such a silly thing?

That's the wr that yelled nigger /ourguy

>smart and attractive women can’t find guys worthy of their love and respect

What do they mean by this? I thought if you love someone you love them, what does being worth have to do with it? Is this not basically just saying they cannot find a good looking rich man because there isn’t enough of them to go around and that anyone who isn’t less attractive or less rich isn’t worthy of their love and respect?

Doesn’t this mean they’re admitting they can only love and respect a man that is rich and attractive? So basically Disney was lying to me this entire time?

Attached: AAC18C4D-E643-45D5-9A24-FC5FAC87E0E4.jpg (305x331, 46K)

Yyyyeah whoever wrote that horseshit is clearly not a single parent themselves. Being a single parent is fucking miserable.

>i'm a stronk independent woman that doesn't need a man
>i'm incredible butt why am I still single? what's wrong with men tho?

Attached: I prefer stability since yesterday.jpg (500x475, 71K)

Me 2!

If you actually watched the Disney movies closely the men were all attractive and almost all we're rich. Prince Eric lived in a castle.

RARE
A
R
E

How is life on your islands?

These are roasties they're talking about. They've ridden the carousel for years now nobody wants to settle down with a used whore, big surprise

It's homogenous and very calm with no violent crime and picturesque nature. Just look at this fucking photo I took yesterday! FUCKING LOOK AT IT!

Attached: WP_20180623_016.jpg (3552x2000, 1.89M)

They've made the west ripe for the spread of Islam.

Seems like you NEED some diversity.

If everyone is smart and attractive then no one is.

I'm lookin' my boy. Looks like you need some Zulu warriors within the reeds. Sending a shipment right now.

Even the ones that weren't rich often magically came in to a better standard of living in the end. Though this is from a shoddy memory of disney films that I haven't watched in fucking yonks.

I don't remember a Princess ever marrying a pauper and having to whore herself on the side to feed the kids though.

In my masters class i was thenonly male. They were all smart accomplished girls with good jobs and money. The pretty ones had boyfriends and husbands, the ugly ones were chronically single.

Thats just how it is.

Are they really all that, though?

Yes they want that but also you need to make more money than them too.

Why should a man buy the cow when the milk is free? I don't really blame them for not knowing this since our culture conditions them to become whores and breaking social programming of any kind is hard, harder for women particularly.

She's ruined her life and does this as a coping mechanism to deny it's her fault. It's actually quite sad when you think about it.

>Well, they are not alone because they think too highly of themselves or believe they're more superior to the rest

>But because men arn't worthy of them.

Holy shit, this is hilarious! Here, let me try..

>Men are not alone because they think too highly of themselves or believe they're more superior to the rest

>But because women arn't worthy of them.

This is standard cunt 101. Take their argument, throw it back at them, see how it holds up. It doesn't.

Attached: 1522823484919.png (420x457, 57K)

> Maybe extremely high average IQ leads to catastrophic results.

It does, exactly like this, because high IQ people suck at fucking.

Attached: 1e41c5bccb-Scre.jpg (286x373, 14K)

I'll call Merkel, she may have forgotten your black presents.
Can you give me a quick rundown why you guys have political autonomy?
I can literally hear the mosquitos in your pic.

This sounds like some cat-lady’s power fantasy cope mechanism.

If a woman is attractive, intelligent amd not fucking crazy will easily find a man should she want one.

Even Aladdin had a genie to give him a parade and all that. Jasmine thought he was an actual prince and he became one at the end. He was good looking too.

Oh god

Attached: 1493401877629.jpg (122x125, 2K)

>not because they think too highly of themselves or believe they're more superior
>they can't find guys worthy of their love and respect
The lack of self awareness women have is astonishing.

Attached: 1529688463097.jpg (500x499, 87K)

It would be “sad” if she acquired a bunch of cats as a coping mechanism. Actively trying to spread the misery around isn’t sad—it’s sadistic

Slob on my knob, bitch

>animated poo
>good looking

Attached: 1515094316469.webm (480x480, 444K)

or maybe it's simply because they have a moustache, which is disgusting on what supposedly is a female

Attached: britmoustache.png (943x341, 456K)

>they don't think too highly of themselves, they just don't see anyone else worthy of them

Did this person even think before they typed this out?

Their intelligence doesn't go much past having decent taste in clothes and music, being able to write well, having a surface level knowledge of politics and strongly sticking to one of the main parties.

Certainly a big improvement on your average Stacey idiot, if that's important to you and you want a classy looking girl on your arm, but not terribly exciting or intelligent. It's second year uni level at best.

>not dating some low status omega type like user

Social Darwinism is a helluva drug

That forehead, it's hypnotic.

WOMP WOMP

Who cares about those stupid bitches?

If they were good girls they wouldn't need to fluff themselves with shitty journalism

>>not dating some low status omega type like user
You will find someone, calm down.

Attached: bare-ass-caned.gif (501x445, 1.9M)

>Hypergamy

If women actually wanted to be happy they would stop engaging in this bullshit, but they just can't.

>wahhhhh we're on the other side of the wall now and need beta bux

>they dont think they're too good for everyone
>but isn't anyone worthy of them

This is satire.

Attached: 1483973560804.jpg (736x691, 49K)

Being "smart and successful" as a woman, shrinks your mating pool due to hypergamy. It's the opposite for men