How would you react?

Attached: F079B39D-8BAF-44DE-A022-CD5D5A4726DC.jpg (632x526, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/6/19/17474984/trump-state-polling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's never going to happen.

But what if it did?

you mispelled warren.

Trump won ohio by 11% last time. What's going to change?

Who the fuck is Harris?

There will be 0 votes casted in 2024 because Trump would not be able to run

>google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/6/19/17474984/trump-state-polling

U.S. Senator Kamala Harris (D)-CA

Attached: 21A88FC3-F5A8-4A0A-A662-5E7810FDD5A2.jpg (750x957, 184K)

Also a good choice.

>"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

pretty much what I expected

>vox

Attached: 1523305921625.jpg (399x400, 20K)

If I wanted to see liberal delusion I'd browse twitter

The rest of the country hates California.

laugh at the idiot democrat base as their cities get more and more unsave and the import gets prefered treatment in everything.

some sandnigger

I would demand a special council to investigate election collusion for the next 4 years since that's the way we do things now

florida will probably go blue as well due to demographics and immigration (aka spic invasion)

What if tomorrow morning I produce a unicorn on the toilet?

This.

Fantasy is fun but poor decision to pretend too hard.

>shareblue

I just hope I live to see the brown nuAmericans wallow in their filth after they turn American into a failed state. I'm glad that at least the rest of humanity will have a modern example of the devolution of Empire do to racial supplantation

No you have it all wrong. It will be Biden/Booker ticket and Trump will pick Yeezy as his running mate after Pence retires after the first term

Harris would never win Ohio or Iowa and would have a hell of a struggle for PA or any of the other Midwest states. She would have a better chance in Arizona than in Minnesota.

>Vox
>polling

Attached: hqdefault5WGNBLV8.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Lots of African-American voters in Ohio. Obama won Ohio and Iowa twice. So could she. So could Liz Warren.

I'd immediately quit working, hide my assets and sign up fo' dem programs.
There's more than one way to break the machine. If we can't break it, we can run it out of fuel with the quickness once nobody is left to pay tax.