Unironically why are mutts so obsessed with their pets?

unironically why are mutts so obsessed with their pets?
youtube.com/watch?v=R70XMkHRuy0

Attached: 082814_police_dog_funeral_02-L.jpg (800x489, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2014/08/30/marine-corps-chesty-bulldog-promoted/#likfOqDWFsqm
youtube.com/watch?v=l_ASrwqD1fc
youtube.com/watch?v=kog4jJk2Uww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Misplaced paternal affection.

Police and military dogs are more then pets.
mashable.com/2014/08/30/marine-corps-chesty-bulldog-promoted/#likfOqDWFsqm

Attached: 2014%2F08%2F30%2F6e%2FChestyXIV.39f0d.jpg (950x534, 86K)

He’s right, cops and soldiers trust dogs with their lives

because they are more safe and intelligent than you mudshits

They’re more loyal than our women

Humans don't deserve dogs tbqh

And harder working. Those dogs do jobs that actually need doing. My guess is that north of 50% of women work jobs that probably aren't needed at all.

does the dog corporal hold actual power over it's subordinates? how does it communicates it's commands?

His name was Iggy

OP's pic dog name was Kyle

>giving legit funerals to animals
how the fuck do you watch this and not think it's retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=l_ASrwqD1fc

Looks like a 100K funeral right there, all your tax money spent well.

I think that is pretty sweet. Pointless but sweet.

Attached: 1530023365344.jpg (809x768, 62K)

better than our 660M CAD$ receipt for the G7...
Srsly they could've made a skype call and be done with it, what's the point of being there in person?

I'd rather go to a dog funeral than a human funeral

Because doggos are better than most people.

Dogs are loyal and will do anything for you.
They are gifts to man.
Only niggers and muslims hate dogs.

In the military here dogs are above their handlers in rank so if they beat the dog they can be charged with striking an officer

Best name F doggo

Attached: C4DD9D64-4CB7-48CA-AD89-FB11F9443A23.gif (320x240, 689K)

humans were domesticated alongside dogs
you ARE human , aren't you?

because society is so ass backwards roght now that our closest friends arent even humans

Tell me OP, why do muslims hate dogs so much? Is it because they make you realize you aren't human?

Point and laugh at the stupid pigs crying over their "fellow officer" lmfao.
>subretard IQ cops consider a 20 IQ animal as their equal
Yep checks out.

Attached: 1510359970949.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

If only they would care about their children the same way.

This ! I love my black Stafford-mix. Fucking moslems change the side of the street when I go for a walk with him.
Also doggos are the most loyal mammals and would die for you if you treat them the same way.

Why are you so callous about the bonds between humans and companion animals? Millennia of selective breeding have turned many animals, particularly dogs, into vital members of our society. Given a chance, I'd save a dog's life over a human's if I didn't know the guy.

Why is my tax money going to burying a fucking dog

They hate especially black ones because they think they are impure.

Unironically this.

>Those dogs do jobs that actually need doing.
I had a Dalmation that was always trying to save my life even when I didnt need saving

Like the time I was working on bathroom cabinets with some toxic smelling shit and she tried to get everyone outside. Or if I would lay down in the tub and my head would go under water she would go nuts trying to get me up, If I fell asleep on the sofa and started to snore she thought I was choking and would get in my face till I woke. She was a natural protector.
>damn the feels, I really miss her.

amerimutts look up to dogs as being more pure bread than them

but the real even more funny reason is americans have to deify all police officers, even dog ones, to ignore the constant abuse the public suffer from them

I'm not criticizing the bond between man and dog.
I'm just saying that spending tax payer money on dog funerals is wasteful

ask me how i know you're a turk

F

Because the dog had done something for society. Something not every human would do in their lives

I got a good one for you bro
Pigs detect everything better than dogs, only reason you use dogs is because they can attack people.

So Romanians do then?

Not the Turk but If I may guess. It's because the statement about the "tax money for animal funeral" shows the complete lack of empathy for dogs. And most people of the western world do care about doggos. Also Austria has a very high Turkish/Muslim population, especially in Vienna. So if we add 1 + 1 we see: OP is probably really a Turk or a Chechen.

Dogs can do no wrong, They are loyal to the end for the most part. But when it comes to police dogs, they're treated like another police officer.

Better than spending tax payer money on welfare.

Wow, do you really believe that or are you just trolling ? I can't even tell anymore who is retarded or just trolling.

They treat dogs better than people, that's a feminine trait. That's ZOGbots for ya'.

Mutts obsess over other mutts.

Yikes someone has some problems

Try and explain to me what a human funeral actually accomplishes.

Yeah because if there is 1 thing corporations love, it's paying people for doing nothing.

Retard

who do you think fills all those completely unnecessary government jobs? mostly black women.

Because all jobs are private sector... Retard. The government for a fact DOES like to pay women to do nothing.

>western cultured people believe they are superior and must be eradicated for the good of all others
>why do western cultured people treat everything that doesnt try to kill them like fellow humans
what culture are you, global frend?

IIIIGGGYYYYYYYYYY

If you dont respect dogs you arent white.

Attached: blondi.jpg (274x400, 32K)

if that's such a fact, show me the proof.

>posts anti dog shit
Sand Nigger “refugee” detected.

Those arent pets, muhammad

It's just like our obsession with mowing the lawn, there was a thread a week or so about it.
It's what separates us from subhumans.

>not liking retarded pansies who think they are better than you is a problem
Bootlicker spotted.

They’re more loyal and selfless than any human

I'd like to see the numbers on dog funeral costss versus the legal payouts for cops shooting unarmed people. Guessing there's a difference in scale.

Wew bozgor

>all that projection
Asshole still sore?

They’re more loyal than other humans.

Your conviction in mowing your lawn is nothing other than the psychological remnants of a decades old ad-campaign to sell you lawnmowers, sprinkler systems, and seed. And weedkiller that turns the frogs gay.

We love our dogs Austria, but not in the Canadian way. Especially in the rural Midwest we view them as an extension to the family due to their loyalty, utility, and our shared affection. It's a big soft spot for us please no bully.

Or you know, he doesnt like his yard looking like shit and providing a home for snakes and rats.

The idea of a perfectly kept lawn might be ingrained propaganda, but then again so is the very idea of owning land you dont do any subsistence farming on.

Working dogs are not pets. Big difference between a lapdog and a police/rescue dog. Bigger difference between a show dog and a working dog though, goddamned inbred slope backed filth.

While taxes are fundamentally bullshit, I'd 100% rather my appropriated money go to this than general welfare.

I do respect dogs..as a tool which is what they are.

Pigs can absolutely attack. In fact they're pretty good at it.

Dogs are simply more loyal. Also pigs taste good and we'd rather not bond too closely with dinner.

Attached: tard1529769618071.jpg (490x427, 72K)

If you were a police officer out on the street arresting guys most of your life like these dogs you'd have a police officer funeral too.
youtube.com/watch?v=kog4jJk2Uww

my dogger just died :(

Dogs are more personable and more dependent on humans in turn. Forms a better relationship overall.

Put any trained pig in the wild long enough and they'll revert into a wild boar in form, not just mentally. They're just not as far removed as canines are from wolves.

Sorry bro

My condolences.

Those aren't your normal house dog, they spend year training, only to work in high risk environments deemed unsafe for even humans. And they do so without fear, they should be respected.

Usually not funded with tax payer money, but rather go fund me page. Besides you act like you pay American taxes...You don't. I would rather my money go to this than some welfare bullshit

F

Because they are emotional creatures. You mustn’t have a high iq - not understanding emotions and all.

He was a good boy. Jow Forums is grieving with you right now my friend.

Turks actually care much about stray animals. That was a miss, Cletus.

Turks in turkey maybe, turks here are just as bad as the straight from the dunes sandnigger.

yup, no reply. Jow Forums in a nutshell.

>pigs with pigs
Top kek

>They’re more loyal than our women
They're loyal to the pack. Go watch the WW2 docs about military dogs on the youtubes if you want to understand. The japs used to beat their dogs and treat them like shit in general. When the marines would capture them those dogs would flip in a second. That said, the japs hated american dogs more than their own (because they could smell ambushes, or at least sense them coming). They'd often ambush American marines just to kill the dog that was assigned to their squad.

(((They))) fear the doggo

Attached: zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg (800x445, 124K)

Dog bless

Attached: 1510889331788.png (593x457, 46K)

erosion of family bonds makes them pour their feelings on their pets. Which is of course also pretty harmful to them.

A girl I had a crush on in high school moved to Austria, where she got raped and murdered by an illegal alien nigger. So I prefer America.

we use them as a replacement for children. but a police dog here is considered an actual officer so that is whats going on in the pic. also ppl like animals

lmao, you're not serious, are you? I get animal cruelty charges, but this is silly.

Ridgebacks are neat.
But is it true that the ridge on their back is detrimentla to their health?

While western society is systematically trying to weaken family bonds and replacing it with daddy state, it is possible to maintain great love for both family and pets.

Sgt Stubby god bless.

Attached: 5ac2af00b0a45.image.jpg (1020x820, 116K)

>a police dog here is considered an actual officer
Most are, and the horses they use for riot control are as well. Its so the police can lock you up is you stab one of them. The pomp and circumstance in OP's vid might be unusual, but not really surprising.

damn chill with the bantz

:(

It's ok to have an affection for pet, but calling it "love" just devalues this word. And if it's seriously love, then there's something wrong with you.

why are disrespecting police dogs ? youtube.com/watch?v=kog4jJk2Uww

Attached: 1529727930597.png (500x911, 215K)

It looks like a zombie movie

I think every civilised armed organisation assigns ranks to working animals.
Funny story that conscript K-9 border guards had to address their dogs in third person (we differentiate between formal third/informal second person), because they held NCO/officer ranks, while the soldiers were privates.

F