France will take in all the scientists from the Aquarius

Our Mars colonization program is going to jump several decades ahead. Suck it Italy! France number one!

twitter.com/SOSMedIntl/status/1011937489504874498

Attached: Capture.png (627x787, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/1st-boat-of-aquarius-convoy-with-630-migrants-docks-in-spain/2018/06/17/6f444ec8-71ed-11e8-b4d8-eaf78d4c544c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dfa64c3337e9
express.co.uk/news/world/690185/Paris-attacks-Bataclan-victims-castrated-eyes-gouged-out-ISIS-jihadis-inquiry-hears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf, I love Macron now!

Mixed news though, apparently they go to Marseille for supplies but the migrants won't disembark there. This would be very bad news, we so desperatly need these scientists and we also need their children to play football in our national team.

Based maccherone fighting the good fight

France OUI!

THANK YOU FRANCE

>Marseille
>disembark
m8, they're trying to leave africa, not join it

What a meme, Marseille is not full muslim yet, there still are white neighbourhood in the suburbs

Should attempt disembarking in corsica, they'll be met with adequate force from the population

how come no frenchie has snapped and gone in a nog killing spree yet?

thought they were going to Spain?

Browsing through twitter it seems like they need supplies for the crew and the ship but were denied entry in Malta. Supposedly they only stop in Marseille for supplies, not to unload the nogs, but you can bet a lot of them will go missing during the stop.

They'll riot when they reach land.

I was disappointed with how many darkies were on your team France :(

>mfw when there's literally a negative number of scientists on board
Bye, France. Let's get in touch once you get out of the Dark Ages again.

There arent any frenchie left. French are a bunch of portuguese , polish , italian , spanish larpers

14 18 killed this country

Speak for yourself Manuel

I wish I had your hope

Feels good being white and French for as many generations as there are records of. Country might go to shit but I'll never not be white.
I wish we had a president with balls though, he would set the DGSE out on these nigger smuggling ships and make the Rainbow Warrior look like a joke.

>Italy will take this one
Fuck off we're full, try Malta
>Malta will surely take this
Fuck off we're full, try Spain
>Spain will absolutely want this
Ehhh, try France
>France surely wants it
How long till the boat reaches sweden?

Wtf, I love surrender flag now

How many times did the roasty in the video get blacked?

>thought they were going to Spain?

It did already go to Spain. This is another journey and it's not clear if there are more high melanin scientists and engineers on board.
>washingtonpost.com/world/europe/1st-boat-of-aquarius-convoy-with-630-migrants-docks-in-spain/2018/06/17/6f444ec8-71ed-11e8-b4d8-eaf78d4c544c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dfa64c3337e9

>country might go to shit but I'll never not be white
No, but you might be castrated, disemboweled and beheaded (aka enriched) by diverse French citizens as you enjoy a rock concert
express.co.uk/news/world/690185/Paris-attacks-Bataclan-victims-castrated-eyes-gouged-out-ISIS-jihadis-inquiry-hears

>the sandnogs are already surrounded by whites
Perfect strategy, baguettes, when the day of the rope comes Marseille will be yours within a week.

I'll be prepared

Well, in that case it should be easy to spot th--

Kek, this. Each nog kills a scientist and they'll be back to the middle ages in no time.

I'm afraid you've got some bad times ahead, just try to hold out until the Reconquista starts user.

I can only imagine how pissed the migrants are to disembark in a city that is worse than the place they left off

I guess thats why they dint land in Italy.

kek
>I'm afraid you've got some bad times ahead
For sure, but I'm a rural retard in a very small townn so I should be fine. People around here aren't disarmed

In a strange coincidence rape rates will triple.

That wall just got 100ft higher.

Attached: 1473261190903.jpg (683x653, 287K)

>Gypsyland digits

Really gets my almonds activated.

pour concrete on the channel please

Attached: Trump Rebuilding Hadrians Wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Has any pro migrant politician in Europe ever explained how Africans from war torn countries with no veritable educational background can be expected to bag groceries effectively? Let alone actual high skill jobs?

What is their argument for how these people contribute to society when they come from fundamentally broken ones.

>mafialand digits

MUH MAGIC, MUH BUDGET BALANCES ITSELF, MUH BE GENEROUS GOOD GOYS!

Now that France has surrendered again, these scientists are going to run across the border to Germany like they were doing if they landed elsewhere. Sweden may get lucky with an entire shipment of scientists but my bet is on Germany.

>bag groceries
Not to mention this isn't even a job here. I think the lefties don't care, they just do it because "muh humanism" and they hold a faint hope that the 10 children from these niggers on gibs will go to school and become model citizens.

The same reason they want more niggers in America. They want to burden the white man.

Even that cuck EU guy who's daughter got raped and killed in Germany by that "14 year old" Afghan hasn't changed his mind. They are too far gone to be reasoned with or even engage with. It's best to let the nignogs kill them and sit back, pop pills and enjoy the show whilst dying a little inside everyday until you drift off into the abyss.

Yeah but surely your politicians atleast attempted to justify accepting hundreds of thousands of unknown strangers from a different continent right? It wasnt JUST "we should do it because we're nice and muh white guilt". Right? Was there any public debate?

damn it, why didn't Le Pen win

Because everything else would be horribly racist. And you should base your decisions on guilt alone - never on logic and future.

Pretty much. Eventually we will reach a level of internal conflict similar to Germany in the late 20s, with people getting shot in the streets because other people are tired of their opinion
There's no room for debate, you either welcome refugees or you're a nazi

Nuke my country amerimutts

There are simply too many beautiful chateaus to do that, Jean

They have yet to provide any proof of a successful multicultural country. All of them have fallen a part, been overtaken, or were conquered. That’s why they only repeat mantras when confronted about it, because their ideas leads to death and they don’t want you to find out. It’s by no accident that political correctness has been pushed hard right alongside with this.

I dont care, nuke me, my family and the castles
Its so painful to be governed by degenerates leftists

This. Nukes are a no no, we need to preserve the history and culture. Use gas instead

>ah but surely your politicians atleast attempted to justify accepting hundreds of thousands of unknown strangers from a different continent right? It wasnt JUST "we should do it because we're nice and muh white guilt". Right? Was there any public debate?
they are justifying it by saying it is a humanitarian crises and we need to help

Attached: a4381a63b4205756cbaa376ba524fcb3.jpg (400x550, 25K)

Actually we’ll only take a few dozen along with Italy and Portugal.
Stop spreading disinformation, nigger.

>only a few dozen

On est déjà envahis putain ouvre les yeux

Ahah nope.
You're talking about the Lifeline, this is the Aquarius.

France really needs to use drones to import these scientists to speed up their demi-

Attached: candle (1).jpg (397x274, 9K)

Why all of a sudden have they decided to import them this way, though? Has (((anyone))) forced the-

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (259x360, 11K)

If they stayed in Marseille u wouldnt even notice a difference I guess

Also one of you guys should go sink the ship...

All of the NGO ships should be sunk.. We should do a Sink NGO Ship General to figure out the best way to go about this

How hard would it be to do a Whale Wars thing where you go out with a fast boat and throw ropes in their props

>people may die while trying to leave Lybia
at least we have some good news

>Stop spreading disinformation, nigger.
I didn't. But wait for it. Once the ship reaches Marseille there will be hundreds of white cucks begging to take in the migrants.
If someone intends to sink the ship or kill the crew I don't think they will talk about it

I hope so. I want a happening where one of these boats turn into an out of control zoo so bad

It's bound to happen some day
>boat doing circles and going from port to port for days or even weeks
>hundreds of niggers on board, almost only males
>white females among the crew

They believe everyone is equal, that all differences are due to poverty

Attached: 1518413031274.jpg (500x488, 51K)

while you're at it

Attached: Bologna-view.jpg (1024x256, 315K)