Mulatto democrat is anti israel

And thats a bad thing

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/27/new-democrat-heroine-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-anti-israel-radical/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/27/new-democrat-heroine-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-anti-israel-radical/

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-100546.png (720x1280, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-israeli-american-jew-division-poll-20180610-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally as much as I hate Jews, I hate spics more.
Israel invades Mexico and Puerto Rico when?

Attached: 1497501390218.jpg (468x604, 128K)

An anti israel politician in new york

Watch out for her mysterious suicide

If she wants any money or press and to keep winning, shell need to change her mind. You can bet your goy ass shes going to 180 on this subject in the near future.

Whoah.. I’m a anti white communist now
Thanks based spencerpede

wtf I love cortez now

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Puerto Rico tomorrow.

I’m so happy that liberals are anti Israel. We really need to push more “awwww poor Palestinians! Trump is supporting Israel which is the death of Palestinian kids!” To make liberals hate Jews for us

/ourgal/

>yfw both the left and right are becoming anti jewish

Yaaaaaas
I've been saying it for ages, these parasites cannot be defeated unless they are targeted by multiple politicial ideologies at the same time.

I've been saying the kikes dream for a spic america is short sighted money grab but I had no idea it would be this short sighted.

So they are not happy with her voter’s decision? Why does that smell rotten like the Hillary sour grapes. Do they really want to tell the voters after the fact they picked a deplorable candidate?

Oy vey! Bad goy!

lmao that libs mentality is leading them towards hating Jews and becoming Nazis

Only a spic could be called "anti israel" instead of anti semitic

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-israeli-american-jew-division-poll-20180610-story.html
Wtf guess I’m a liberal now

We can hope. We need dedicated people to spam emotional anti Jewish propaganda to them. Just a picture of a crying kid with slave stats or Palestine stuff

You already own PR, Jacoibo.

This is great.we can have the left.rip eachother apart by having them understand the jews are "elite whites" who need to be taken out of power in the US. They won't get far in their party but they will spread the message to their compatriots about jews in powerful places. They'll get shut down but the minorities will scream and rant about Jewish control, the left will eat itself over the Jewish question.

>being anti-Israel is worse than being anti-American

Attached: nogmutt.jpg (310x310, 15K)

I can't fucking wait. Please also have anti Jews in there as well.

Based anti-juden