I just learned I'm 68% Ashkenazi Jewish

How do I move to Israel?

Attached: 5467.png (1334x4012, 46K)

Plane ticket

You’re already there, fren ;)

Stay in america, it's like a branch of israel

post it

Attached: 23andme.png (380x264, 15K)

Okay. Is there anywhere in the U.S. you'd recommend the most?

California is very progressive and um, sunny. Go there.

Congrats. The super virus the Jews spread in the near future will not affect you.

Learn Hebrew then apply for citizenship.

At least one of your grandparents has to be a confirmed kike. Half of all the Russians and Ukrainians that live here aren't even Jewish at all but happened to have had a Jew grandparents which means they can come here,

go to jew-york, obviously.

Attached: merchant-liberty.jpg (600x402, 98K)

Make up false claims about the people around you discriminating against you because you're a jew and apply for citizenship after the lie blows up in your face

Looks like I've got some researching to do then. Sorry about my 32% gentile blood, tho. I'm a mutt.
Okay. I guess I should also read the religious texts as well.

Attached: 153011081620618496.png (143x158, 11K)

Send a 2x2 photograph of your Jewish nose to nearest Israeli embassy. It’s the official verification method.

Attached: DC753C9A-BDF7-4366-8E20-E84A458AAB28.jpg (570x456, 65K)

How well do you know your grandparents? It shouldn't be that hard to get documentary proof of their Judaism.

My nose looks like Adam Smith's.

Attached: 402px-AdamSmith.jpg (402x600, 83K)

>have a jew grandparent
>not a jew

fuck off, we're full

Compton loves the jews

Kikery status: confirmed!
You may proceed.

Attached: A298676C-A559-4B2A-8CC7-1F88B7D08423.jpg (364x252, 28K)

If you were truly a 68%er you would have been contacted and you would already know.

My biological grandmother (a christian) once said I have "some Jewish blood" when I asked about my ancestry. I didn't know it was a majority, though. I have never met my biological grandfather.

I don't know about my grandparents on my father's side.

you'll have to serve the IDF and fight the balloon sandniggers first.

there are jewish groups that will help you , just go to your local bank and they will tell you where the next synagoge is

no you wanted a state no you take em, we do not want them here so you tak em all, we don't purge you and you do not subvert you can have the entire middle east if you want jsut let us live in peace

Can I join when you expand territory then?

>88
when? us nazi state of trumperica is aleady holoisrael 2.0 don't you know?

Any state with a large banking or investment institute as an economic base

You have to recite the whole Torah from memory to gain citizenship.

last i heard you just have to say 'jesus is a false messiah' three times backwards and you're in

>88
>expand territory
JEWBENSRAUM

Attached: C49BACBD-9B85-4746-BA4F-5F70A364C4B7.jpg (750x873, 102K)

great Britain is a thing, great israel is complicated

unless you can prove your mother was jewish, you will be shunned (though they may be nice to your face and think of you as a second class retard when the civil war breaks out)

Reformist fag. You need a Jewish mother. I bet your grandparents were converts as well, you mongrel fake Jew. G-d is not with you

prove your mother wasn't jewish, dna or the fact she is called sarah only ironically

When are we getting the ancestry update

Jewish Himmler, getting the chart out kek,

Attached: download (2).jpg (268x188, 11K)

Ice poseidon is that you?
Come home kike man

Sure come, you will be welcome here. We are waiting for you :)

Attached: download.jpg (1024x640, 178K)

If youre jewish I strongly recommend converting to orthodox and going to israel, its basically the right wingest thing you can do. Please kill the infidel leftist kikes for us

i strongly recommend converting to Christianity or your soul will be lost forever

I’m 1/4. Do you act Jewish? I have big ears. But I hate Jews so much. It will be ppl like me putting my cousins in ovens. Hitler understood that many people had Jew blood, but were not Jews.