What political views does a 30 year old boomer have?

What political views does a 30 year old boomer have?

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Their politics are significantly indistinguishable from the philosophical outlook of unicorns and (surprisingly) djinn.

supports Bernie/Corbyn to fit in

Chap traphouse listening Berniebro faggots.

This 30 year old boomer meme is truly the most retarded forced shit ever

Attached: brainlet.jpg (588x823, 62K)

Male feminists

>t. boomer coping

Don't be rude.
His name is Bubs
It's a fact. Bubs is his name.

Attached: 1530100400810s.jpg (247x250, 10K)

t: 25+ incel boomer

Bernie is a Millennial thing. A 30 year old Boomer would be a Ted Cruz fan that listens to Rush Limbaugh.

>30 year old boomer
stop this meme, it's not even funny

left:
>workers of the world unite-tier commie faggotry
>yet simultaneously spends most of their paycheck that isnt going towards the rent in their fashionably urban apartment on netflix, marijuana, and funko pop! figures
right:
>anywhere from run-of-the-mill neocon to the most unoffensive strands of the alt-light. “i’m actually a TRUE liberal, democrats are the REAL racists, sargon told me so”

Attached: 0106B18F-794F-49C9-9914-43E6DBB2E854.jpg (400x351, 37K)

I think we have to let it ride itself out, like the Bogpill.

So it this meme about young guy who hold the views of old fucks? Like some 20 year old kid repeating fox news and republican sound bites?

Attached: 1529748405502.png (300x386, 255K)

pls no bully

Fuck you, I've got mine.

I personally think the bogpill meme was hilarious desu senpai

It was funny after a while but it was absolutely forced.

a 30 year old boomer here would be young conservative supporters then

Attached: iu0OBEJCEC.jpg (2047x1360, 651K)

Who are those guys.
Can I get a quick run down?

Politics really is showbusiness for uglies

Hey guyz just turned 20 today so I guess im a boomer now. I have an uncontrollable urge to mow the lawn and grill some burgers...

To be fair some young people have a reason to be 30 year old Boomers. Take a 32 year old who majored in computer science before it was oversaturated and wants less immigration so his job doesn't get replaced and lower taxes so he can have more money. He turns on Fox News and agrees.

You mean he should support the same policies and people that got him there in the first place?
Sounds smart.

He wants to "get tough on drugs" because he's already smoked, snorted, mainlined, popped every drug he could get his hands on.
He voted for Jimmy Carter, realizing this mistake, he now he wants Ronald Reagan
Fuck dem commies and Ayatollahs.
Thinks we need to get tough on Japan, they're stealin' our patents and jerbs.
Thinks we need to save those poor starving people in Africa, but not bring them here.
I dunno, Millennials, do you really think you're doing any better?

Higher taxes won't benefit the software engineer making good money and neither will lax migration policies. The no gun policy also won't benefit him nor high capital gains taxes if he invests. I've met people in the 30 to 35 age range with Fox news views because they got into STEM before the oversaturation. They're doing financially well and can't relate to the rest of the generation who they see as whiners. They couldn't even relate to them in school because they were hated and unpopular.

>30 year old
>boomer
PICK ONE, FAGGOT.

pretty sure these threads are all made by monster energy trying to shill their drinks to retards on Jow Forums, just like onions did

Bubs is currently reading SIEGE by James Mason

They parrot what CIA tells them to. Like everybody else.