Mental Illness

Wanting to change your sex and alter your body is a mental disorder. The left act like it's normal and encourage others when these people need mental help.

google.com/amp/s/hornet.com/stories/chloe-sagal-transphobic-bullying/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-104454.png (1440x2560, 1.1M)

It's just going to up the suicide rate. At this point there is not much we can do.

One less vote for the democrats I guess

FKING ALT NIGHT DRUMPF NAZI INCEL VERGENS LITERALLY SHOAING POOR TRANNYS BY IGNORANT HATESPEECH
I SAY WE ROUND THEM ALL UP IN CAMPS
FKING NAZIS

Looks like Charls if he stopped smoking.

And That's A GOOD THING!

Natural selection at its best.

If she was from Chicago she is still going to vote. Guarantee it.

And it's beautiful

nobody wants trans people. straight people wont fuck them and fags wont fuck them. i think your a pansexual if you fuck trannys im not sure dont quote me on that

>trans
>Fails to shave armpits

good

seems like self correcting issue, person wants to be other gender -> goes through surgery -> is other gender, maybe now, but some day technology will be there

Agreed op. The people who allowed this to happen are the ones who want to normalize transvestites and act like they don’t have a mental issue and need psychological help

> "This mentally ill person killed himself after pissing off people on the internet"

They don't want to stick to traditional gender stereotypes like women shaving armpits. The hair the clothes the tits the vagina the voice the mannerisms the feminism and the interests are ok though.

gamergate strikes again

Attached: 399cbb4347ac5a5f3c83cdfd58440da4d7687f04922fb751f5f4f12961f80000.jpg (889x1035, 118K)

Attached: 8bafe601b72b136991f9f715ecf8d24960be393b7de6dc79a0ab8c4bcb72edee.png (515x433, 318K)

Attached: RqWDmZ4.png (722x1347, 268K)

What if I think it's a mental disorder, but the only cure for it is transition?

I could be wrong because nobody's really researched this (because it would be politically incorrect, I know there was a doctor who wanted to study why there was such an increase in de-transition in the last few years but he was embargoed) but I assume much like being gay, you can't just electrocute or medicate away the illness.

They kill themselves all the time anyway, the harassment had nothing to do with it.

>you can't just electrocute or medicate away the illness.
A tumblr ban would probably do the trick though.

>harassment is literally bigoted hate crime murder
>leftists want targeted harassment campaigns of anyone they don't like
>leftists literally trying to murder their opponents

Sounds about right.

It doused itself in gasoline and set itself on fire lol

Heard that while it was burning to death it screamed "I didn't think this would hurt so much" lmao

They are all a bunch of abusive cunts

> she

The Great Wall of text

Attached: 1463273646218.gif (245x192, 728K)

>see headline
>enter thread
>not Brianna Wu
Why must you play with my emotions Jow Forums?

Wait, oh he is still going to vote. The Jew is a subversive animal.