How does America feel for inadvertently making China a superpower and the one to destroy them?

If you think about, Europe goofing and destroying themselves in World War 1&2 made America the superpower. While Americans thought that they could make China colony, they ended up making a Frankenstein. Where China has become the manufacture center of the world and is now the existential threat to the states.

Attached: smile.jpg (226x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09822432723352318471
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shift ctrl click to hide slide threads from the catalog

apparently USA thinks they built China

Attached: 16777490051.jpg (745x788, 184K)

They did, is just that their son is going to kill the father. It's kind of like how the mother in Europe died for America to rise. Similar occurrence in the States.

The Burger giveth and the burger taketh away

murica died in 1913, what we've been seeing is their reanimated corpse (by the jews) who also gave life to china.

A Jew created Frankenstein and that golum ended up devouring him. Frankenstein is China in this case.

China is an existential threat to itself. If we stopped trading with them they would probably enter another massive civil war.

>existential threat to itself
You are more of an existential threat to yourself with your ethnic demographics than China is lol.

Attached: 1525540047917.png (1600x960, 632K)

our fucking country had just as much to do with it as the next nation at least.
dont pin this bowlegged slanteyes dangerous success on americans alone.
if anything americans should be pissed at us for having any part of it

Just found out that not only do Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

It is time for Tenda Spencer to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx (1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450 (2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 (3)
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964 (4)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198 (5)

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 587K)

I'm Chinese btw and so are you.

t.chang

If China was in such a good spot your dumbass family would still be there.

Only proves all races will be pitted against each other and racial cooperation is a myth that does not exist.

There's only the race on top and the ones below begging for gibs who if given enough to rival the top race will immediately kill them to take everything they have for themselves. All the while rationalizing it with false justifications. Their justifications are smokescreens that are just psychological warfare to lower the guard of the race they wish to conquer for purely selfish gain.

That just means, that your white mom gets to put her entire mouth on a Chinese dick hehe.

Attached: china.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

Oh its you again. Still haven't heard a rebuttal to the fact that you treasury is extremely overburdened. You literally through the Obama stimulus at the economy every 11 days and that is not working anymore. Capital flight out of China is at an all time high. The well to do Chinese are trying to put money in stable western assets as quick as possible to save some of their wealth. Not to mention the money thrown at the economy, people just need to guarantee employment and nothing else. This is essentially the government pissing billions away without much to show for it.

>would still be there
I'm an expat and since when were expats loyal to their host country lol?

Chinamen will just call on our debts you gotta to pay back and funnel cultural marxism in your university's to destabilize your ethnic youth with communism.

>implying that China won't devolve into civil war and end up balkanizing after losing tens of millions of people to famine, disease, and violence

Civil disorder, pollution, and fraud only get worse there with every passing year. China is more of a threat to your housing market than it is to US dominance.

Attached: 1518216860246.jpg (222x293, 19K)

t. chinese shill

Lmao your debt is higher than ours. The treasuries you own are a pennies on the dollars for your debt. You nation is almost at 300% to 400% debt to gdp ratio.

And your ethnic demographic is a big problem lol. Your nation is divided since goyims are throughout the land and you over expend cultural resources to pay reparations to negros. In 10 years China is still an Asian country. Can you say the same for the USA?

Attached: 1529423274017.jpg (1024x992, 90K)

Your parents left because China is a shithole. You being older doesnt make China any less of a shithole than it was.

And I know exactly what you are. Only expats fool themselves into believing China is #1.

You're one to talk. You literally have to bribe most of your population to keep them together. You have more ethnic groups than we do. Once the money flow stops, the south will most likely succeed from the Han controlled China and others will follow.

We'll be okay.

Attached: 1520198517520.png (600x400, 384K)

China is not an existential threat. They are just the closest to being one.

I'm an expat you retard. I can speak three languages which are Mandarin, English, and French. I don't owe loyalty to the west.
No we actually put ethnic groups in their place. While in America you let them undermine yours. Lol, you whites are pathetic letting niggers and Jews spit in your face.
I like white women.

Chinese air pollution is no joke.
>Chink retards can't design the shit they make.
>They can't bring-up the factories they use.
>They can't produce anything without totally wrecking their environment.
It's time we install heavy tariffs against Chinese goods. That's the only way we can mitigate their massive pollution (which does not stay put in China).

Oh Chang, you are naive if you do not see that the Han are losing their power. Why don't you go back home if its so great?

I don't like Chinese women. I went to the west to find less feminist women.

Attached: 1530114531140.jpg (640x306, 24K)

Lmao talking about how China is superior but you cannot even stand your own people.

Hey not our fault we are getting stronger. It's the way of this world. Survival of the smartest.

You haven't refuted a single point made in this thread and have resorted to pointing out demographic changes in the West. Not too smart.

I just told you many facts that prove otherwise.

I have and you haven't refuted how you will fix the demographic changes in the west. I'm a Chinese national, by blood I inherit loyalty to my nation. A concept that you burger mutts don't have.

I am loyal to the US. I do agree our demographics are changing, but if trump gets his way I am confident that we will see a reversal. Also you did not refute a single thing about your debt and economic troubles, you spreged out in your own Chinese fantasies.

Uh...no. You actually haven't. As for the demographic changes, we'll see what happens. We're not even done with Year 2 of Mr. Deport-them-all.

His supporters lap up this feel good lie

China has always had the largest economy. Only the opium in the middle of 19th century fucked them up but they're back & no shitty ex-colonial project ran by kikes is responsible for Chinese industry.

just make sure to not make the same mistakes you dumb fuck, KILL THE BLACKS, none of that THEY ARE OUR REVOLUTIONARY BROTHERS

Digits do not lie.

Attached: 782347823838.jpg (684x431, 61K)

Hello fellow Chang expats
see

Does USA even have a single high-speed train yet? The West is a fucking joke! Letting America take over was the worst thing we ever did.

I don't hate cina. I just wish that they had more environmental sense and had better living conditions for their workers. That being said I don't like our jobs being forced overseas at all. If only we could be a responsible producer of consumer goods and support a country to produce for less affluent nations responsibly. Somehow this makes me want to gas kikes and start a race war.

Attached: china can't even into physics.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

where the fuck are his teeth?

Clinton Leaks, read yours now:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09822432723352318471