Which do you choose?

Which do you choose?

Attached: 55196A2D-95AE-4EFA-A066-8BE93C328996.png (608x443, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q
youtu.be/O7C6I6BbaoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These people really down play how terrible the Holocaust was. Invoking the death of millions to push your agenda is just grounds for karma to tea bag you.

Go into the light shlomo. I'll keep it warm for you.

>downplay a holohoax

nazi uniform of course

Attached: p.29.jpg (500x375, 52K)

I'll take the uniform.

um maybe your other option is move the fuck to canada if you don't like america what it is and what its always been and what it will always return to

Where do I sign up for my SS uniform?

I'll take my uniform, thanks.

Kek

Why not Mexico?

Can I get employment at a death camp? I want to ride around on a horse and laugh at all the niggers and faggots

>Either be a nazi or die
>Everyone has the choice
>If everyone chooses nazi nobody would die so there'd be no death camps
These dumb fucking Jews aren't even making logical lies anymore.

You serve the lord of larp. I mean light. Vengeance is Gods. Victory is for God fearing well prepared fully armored up christians ready for the reclamation.

Cause it's a shithole

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhshahshshshshshshshahshshshshhshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Imagine living such a meaningless life that you want to kill yourself over a Supreme Court justice lmao. Millennial liberals have such messed up priorities

I know what Soros will do.

Can you kill yourself and save us the trouble?

Attached: 1516158834611.jpg (1349x1348, 257K)

jewish histrionics are a threat to democracy, sovereignty, statehood, etc

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

But, for real, how can anyone hold this opinion and also be capable of tying their shoes?

who's gonna design the new NS uniform?? is there a based designer for this?

Give me one better reason to life than fighting to improve your own country.

Why do you think millenials in EU are so nihilistic?

mm i love kike tears

Attached: 9edb9be8a6a0bfa7e69a6272fd5779282f89ac5721be1ea707193b8ffec79a24.gif (400x279, 295K)

awesome. when does my uniform arrive?

Suit up

Attached: 34B693A0-3FDE-4FA8-B0FB-4AB7D139661C.gif (456x522, 647K)

Did Kennedy announce his retirement or is this all still speculation?

I'm loving the very people crying and bleating about taking guns away are now simultaneously telling their facebook friends to arm themselves and to use them for the very thing responsible gun owners advocate against. The leftists with the social media addiction needs to chill out.

Where do I go to get the uniform? I hope the shirts are fitted.

I wonder if hellboy is literally crying still

This is the primary difference between them and us.

They get sad and depressed when things go really bad for them while we get angry and start doing something. We've accomplished more by halfheartedly creating images and sharing them to friends than a blue-checkmark on Twitter could ever do.

What is it with grown men on Twitter talking like Final Fantasy characters
Fucking light and darkness, hope and dreams trite

So if Trump elects 2 conservative judges to Kennedy's and RBG's seats how will that send gays to the gulags exactly? What rights could possibly be taken away from them? This isn't a troll question I'm trying to understand the liberal mind and I'm having trouble here.

Attached: 1529797546846.png (509x388, 74K)

one should be busy enough with family, career, etc that politics don’t upset them so badly

Huh.

Attached: 1921russiasixmillion.jpg (464x549, 75K)

Their entire worldview is based upon international disinformation/propaganda campaigns. When reality comes knocking, they literally cannot handle it.

ITS TIME FOR THE STURM ABTEILUNG FELLAS

Attached: FBF95A17-9634-4E48-B350-5DD1A143E885.jpg (480x291, 33K)

LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING EUTHANIZED

BRING ON THE DEATH CAMPS ALL DAY BABY

ALL DAY

Uniform.
Hopefully Hugo Boss's original designs can still be used.

Maybe they can be updated by Araki.

Size 11 boots please

"drumpf"

>if you distract yourself with busy work, actually important things don't matter!
what are you, a 17th century farmer?

Why are these retards in such hysterics

There aren't going to be Nazi uniforms or death camps, come back down to earth you fucking retards

Attached: 1530056322956s.jpg (250x243, 7K)

>Muh Nazi's!!
These people are deranged lunatics.

Adjusting the speed of the dildo as it enters your ass is a hate crime.

Attached: 2018-05-30-The-Shitty-Matrix.jpg (3840x3902, 2.08M)

So much liberal butthurt lately

Fucking glorious

Sick ass Nazi uniform, comes with standard issue Luger?

Attached: 9DCAFAD9-26A2-4428-A003-B4B0D1EE8940.jpg (400x320, 37K)

Oh no, the people who wanted to destroy the Constitution and turn us into another failed Soviet shithole are crying about how it was THEIR YEAR but they just keep losing. Where did it all go wrong? Was it the bolshevism, or the belligerent inflammatory identity politics that told everyone to shut up when the black transvestite jewish woman was speaking because xvart is the gold medal holder of the oppression olympics?

>while we get angry and start doing something
Yeah, you're doing a lot of larping online, that's about it. Which alt-right, or right wing group do you think is "angry and doing something"? AW? You are a coward and have done nothing and will do nothing.
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q

Size 34 reporting.

Holocaust survivors are privileged in comparison.

Attached: 1530039389826.jpg (852x153, 49K)

Who do I send my measurements to?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahhhaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa@haha.com!

If I already have a uniform does that mean I get another one?

Attached: 1394696399519.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

Yes, excellent.

Attached: c401551347e2e304e9773167f3837e99.png (748x1100, 506K)

if there has ever been a more apt comic describing bluepilled outrage I would like to see it

I cant wait to goosestep in my brand new Hugo Boss uniform.

OYY VEYYY NOW HOLD ON GOYIM

My unifrorm is ready

I like my Hugo Boss.

LOL is this real?

Is the Nazi uni Hugo boss? Ahh, who cares, I'll take whatever they got.

Attached: 1529272144542.jpg (645x912, 81K)

Keep your trash

Seems a little melodramatic.
Go for a walk or something.

Believes in the holocaust.

Guys, where do I go to get fitted for my uniform?

>slap a Holocaust survivor
how far would YOU go for propaganda?

Time to dust off the Boss uniforms. The kvetching is so satisfying.

Hey cool it with the antisemitism there goy

>Steve "/ourguy/" King

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-144109.png (1080x1920, 317K)

family is actually important. federal politics are the real distraction.

Looked up the liberal argument for the "inevitable LGBT purge" since I was curious:

>In 1996’s Romer v. Evans (decided 6-3), Kennedy invoked the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause to overturn a Colorado state constitutional amendment that prohibited local jurisdictions from protecting LGBT people from discrimination based on sexual orientation.

>In 2003’s Lawrence v. Texas (6-3), Kennedy cited the due process clause’s guarantee of personal liberty to strike down Texas’s — and other states’ — ban on sex between gay men or lesbians.

>In 2013’s United States v. Windsor (5-4), Kennedy ended the federal ban on marriage between same-sex partners.

>In 2015’s Obergefell v. Hodges (5-4), Kennedy struck down state bans on the marriage of same-sex couples.

None of these things are ever going back to the way they were, nor should they. They were good ideas whose time had come. What could new conservative judges possibly do even hypothetically to take LGBTQBRAPP+ rights away?

personally I think the uniform's pretty spiffy but I've been assured there will be light aplenty in the oven

I choose the constitution and could give a fuck less what the SC says sometimes - checks and balances- you know.

wow what a faggot I guess he got it from whatever grandparent changed his name's spelling

Desert eagle 357 mag and a 5.56 SCAR. But good old stick grenades. And a sharpened shovel. Tradition and efficiency.

Things people who never did anything notable say. Sure, you need the low IQ working class to farm veggies for a working civilization as well, that doesn't mean their work is more important than people who spend their whole life alone writing political theory.

youtu.be/O7C6I6BbaoM
Huh, you're right. The tweet literally reads like a fucking kingdom hearts script lmfao.
This is such a bad take, You will toil away your whole life for nothing.
Politics supersede family, no amount of good family relations is going to help you when you have allowed a political establishment to spawn that is counter to you.

this
mainstream conservatives at this point aren't effectual enough ideologically speaking to enact real change
full traditionalism or bust, and that's gonna take violence, not just capitulators in office

These libtards are hyperventilating and overblowing things out of their proportions. However will these people survive in the real world outside their bubble/safespace.

>How do you fight the darkness without light? My spark is going out..

Do these faggots actually read the shit they type out?

It's like some 13yo's emo poetry posted on MySpace

Attached: makoto.png (512x512, 227K)

>protecting fags is good
"No"

canada has merit based immigration. most of these fags would never qualify.

Those Nazi uniforms were sharp as hell. Fit me up for one, Obersturmfurher!

Why are they all so fucking hysteric. It's insulting to anyone who's been subjected to an actual dictatorship.
Just calm your tits, damn.

>hard times breed..
Soros and his father for however evil they are are hard men.

There is nothing wrong with Nazis though.

Satan?

People who express themselves like this make me sick, he sounds like a kid crying in the middle of the playground.

merry christmas

Attached: 1513982113806.jpg (466x700, 108K)

Aboobloohoo it's so unprecedented ;_; WAAAAH

But not really.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 22.52.13.png (1994x1384, 864K)

Like those are the only options.... pffft

>terrible
Implying the Jews didn’t get what was coming to them after Wiemar

Irl is Vidya now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529106103672.jpg (400x417, 13K)

SCROTUS

Real or not, you aren't wrong.

Rape and feminists are the same.

Fuck me. What a drama queen.

Hugo Boss of course