Why don’t you take the Islam pill?

Women have to be trad and work at home and have 3-8 kids. Men don’t have to shave. Drugs and alcohol are not allowed. No interest lending ever. Wide comfy clothes. Very tasty dates (pic related) are everywhere. Strongest growing group worldwide.

Attached: DEADE462-9C6B-4E2B-B07D-5B10886A7E33.jpg (908x644, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.ismailignosis.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8Ye2z8Fhbw
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/07/fatwa-authorizes-anal-jihad-for-isis-terrorists-far-from-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag checks out

>No interest lending ever.
one thing I care about on your list and it's false. SAD

Fuck I thought Bonistan had problems but they are nothing compared to Germanistan.

Attached: 2288974ba1dd090e9638d7fc6af83982.png (375x360, 144K)

because I'm not some sandnigger permavirgin that didn't get laid in high school

Islam puts vaginas on a pedestal and also breeds the most homosexual tendencies

Fuck off Turkroach.

It is correct. No interesr charging ever. So called ‘Islamic banking’ has been ruled not in line with Sharia, but normie Muslims don’t care.

Well you got 2 out of 3 and sandn*gger as you call them is not a requirement :)

motherfucker, can you at least learn the language before you shitpost in it

I'd consider it if it weren't a sand-monkey-supremacist movement

bls point me to interest free loans then.

parasite roach semite

Islam is non-racist. Unlike you.

>sand-monkey
What a vile soul it requires to write something like this.

>he thinks he's whiter than Ahmed

Attached: 4521.jpg (895x592, 176K)

In Islam, most men are married with children. Those who are not are often fighting the good cause. Allahu A’lam.

We are all of the same matter. Allah has made us from clay in his image, La ilaha illa Allah.

the only reason you're here is because of the jews. Islam = goylem v2

Loans are haram except if interest free among friends and relatives.

stop it achmed, I'm sick of your tricks

wat

You suck jew cock and you're loving it you literal ape

>Germanistan
You fucking illiterate scum, it's "Kalifat Almanya"

Do you think insults make you tough?

Do you think islam makes you tough fucking tool

No.

haha seriously. the place is run by fucking turks

>hmmm tasty jewish semen thank you schlomo
That's you

>have fruit
>its dry as fuck

Goddamn sand creatures!

It's time to come out of the closet bro

Attached: sigmund-freud-photo.jpg (330x363, 52K)

>A Fucking Fig

>>have fruit
>>its dry as fuck

Fresh dates aren't dry. Dried dates are are dry. Buy fresh dates, you cheap Bulgarian.

Attached: fresh-date-recipes.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

or you can buy proper non-nigger fruits like apples

Why would I marry a woman before I even get to see her fucking face, you moron?

> Tries to convince others with material things
The truth is all that matters. Prove that Islam is the truth is you actually want to convert people.

it's a tarp
fpbp

>posting a kike
Tell us how you like fucking your cousin in the ass

Is this what fox news told you about islam?

Attached: e676dfc209e83987e977d9296e81c0a1.jpg (620x620, 58K)

>or you can buy proper non-nigger fruits like apples
>he has never had a date

Apples are fine. But dates are good.

Attached: rBVaI1hrWtaAdeCVAAIo8cUtVE4821.jpg (640x640, 76K)

SECTARIAN VIOLENCE SUICIDE BOMBINGS MUSLIMS KILLS MORE MUSLIMS THAN ANYONE ELSE ISLAM IS A COMPETITION OF WHO CAN BE MORE INSANE FUCK YOU GERMANY

Creation needs a creator. God is the first cause.
Universe is designed for human intelligent life.
The same god that had an interest in creating us has an interest in revealing himself to us.

The quran is the only uncorrupted revelation from God and contains in itself evidence of it's divine origin

>SECTARIAN VIOLENCE SUICIDE BOMBINGS MUSLIMS KILLS MORE MUSLIMS THAN ANYONE ELSE ISLAM IS A COMPETITION OF WHO CAN BE MORE INSANE
All of these are forbidden in Islam

>Why would I marry a woman before I even get to see her fucking face, you moron?
Most Muslim grooms and brides know each other for a long time, often since they were kids - as often marriages are between the kids of families which are friends.

Attached: muslim-man-perposed-muslim-women.jpg (610x343, 66K)

>Pray 5 times a day
>Have to take family vacation to see some weird cube
>Can't smoke pot or have a beer after a hard day's work.

Just too much a commitment, man

>Prove that Islam is the truth
I cannot do that. It is a question of what you believe in or what you decide you want to follow.

Attached: 2d0cb39768637bf6f09bc400943a3b3a.jpg (736x1145, 111K)

Muslims are forbidden in Germany fuck off

>some pedo warlord steals a religion
>"it's the truth!"
lowIQ roach bumblefucks, the lot of you
imagine being part of some incel religion that tells you it's ok to be a virgin because you get da sex when you die
LMNFAO

there is no referee of islam everyone is enforcing their version of islam with the "sword" so its a world of constant war. i get it looks good on paper but in action it never works.

>waaah i can't destroy my brain with drugs

Halal banking is the loan is interest free, but they charge you some "processing and handling fees" that work out to be the same shit as you'd pay in interest, all kiked up tax shit desu

>no true Scotsman

They are all ugly vomit skin fuck off

You are not Muslim or you would never have said that God made humans in his image. One of the first principle in Islam is that God is all powerful and doesn’t look like us. We do not represent him because he doesn’t look like anything in this Universe

>pedo warlord
Lies

>steals a religion
If you call being the last in line and explicitely affirming what other's preached before you "stealing" all you do is show your desinterest in the facts.

Nigger.

Take Muslims from the UK to Germany.

>>Pray 5 times a day
It is an aim, not really mandatory. A prayer may be as short as a minute, you just close your eyes and think about a prayer and say it. It really helps you to relax over the course of your day.

>>Have to take family vacation to see some weird cube
Once in your life you go to Mecca. The "weird cube" is just a part of all the things in Mecca to see, actually it is the house of God built by Abraham which is what we are concerned about.
>>Can't smoke pot or have a beer after a hard day's work.

Attached: Kabaa.jpg (725x580, 566K)

>referee of islam
There is though. The Imam Aga Khan.

>everyone is enforcing their version
Lies.

>everyone is enforcing their version of islam with the "sword" so its a world of constant war
Funded by USA Saudi and Israel yes.

>but in action it never works
Why does Israel have to fund sunni terrorist groups if all islam is just evil and constantly at war?

That's not what that means.

>le based islam
Sage. Shill thread.

Attached: 10e0e223b4155d78d0dc81aa25447d3762d2f3278d182edf15ddd749af1d0e1e.png (361x443, 336K)

Basically Islam requires that the lender takes financial risk. Basically instead of issuing bonds and taking loans, a company in a Islamic system would only raise cash via equities.

Basically, as of today, you can trade: state debt, corporate bonds, corporate equities, currencies and commodities.

In a Islamic financial system, you could only trade equities and commodities. Usury is haram (a lender cannot expect to have a gain whatever happens, he has to share risk) and currencies would not be traded as fiat would not exist (only commodity-based money should be accepted such as gold, silver, salt or whatever you want as much as the asset is tangible).

Muhammad did not want to let go of certain customs at that time like:
1) Slavery
2) Pedophilia
3) Looting and raiding innocents
4) Having multiple wives and sex slaves

So he started his own cult. It's a carrot and stick trap.

Muhammad attacked the lustful and greedy nature of man and used it against them:
1) Rape non-muslims and make them your slaves
2) Can have sex with animals as long as you kill them later
3) Can kill non-muslims and take their land
4) Feel superior to non-muslims through jiziya tax and can humiliate them

This is what happened in the olden days:
1) People made drawings of muhammad. Allah sent a verse for me bitchez kill them. Drawings banned.
2) People made songs about muhammad mocking him. Allah sent a verse for me bitchez. Kill them and music is now banned.
3) "I think this is a shitty religion muhammad". Allah sent a verse for me bitchezzz. Kill this apostate.

Muslims are even cruel to dogs which are the most kind and loving creatures. All muslims countries kill dogs.

I am an ex-muslim now Christian and my life has improved a hundredfold. All muslims convert to Christianity and be saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You can see your wife face before marrying here. Nothing forbid you that.

Just do not expect that you can have sex with a girl outside marriage. Advantage is that in a Islamic society your daughters and inters would not be fucked by the first nigger passing

For an ex-muslim you have an awfully wrong image of Islam. One that one would rather expect from someone who learns about islam from image macros on Jow Forums and then larps as a muslim

*married TO children you mean

You have to pray God if you believe in him.
Pilgrim is at least once in your life if you have the money to spend
Pot and béer are forbidden. Perhaps you should consider why you need so much these drugs to feel alive

The whole no alcohol thing is a big turn off for me.

Women have to be physically and psychologically ready for marriage before sex.

>ex-muslim
No such thing

>now Christian
Christianity is ok, but it is misguided. You will see this at the end.

Fuck off back to your shithole

they cheat all the time just like mormons

Honestly i'd consider, but

1. I'm atheist.
2. It'd suck to have a daughter in that religion.
2. I've got clothes fetish and shitty sack doesn't turn me on.

Alcohol is bad for nonmuslims as well

I'm German

I am the wrong goy to be using taqiyya on.

>tfw your IQ is way too high to seek spiritual enlightenment as a simple, mindless slave to a foreign sandnigger God

Attached: 13560527677.png (512x384, 161K)

What about little boys? Always ok to receive the dicking right

Without derailing the thread too much, I know nothing of economics so how exactly do banks make a profit if they can't charge interest?

Because islam shitskins are white get out of here kike

Pedophilia, raiding and looting innocents are haram. Raping non Muslims is haram. Having sex with animals is haram (and this is mainly a Western stuff). You can’t kill non-Muslims except if they attack Muslims first.

Muslims feel superior because we believe we are in the truth. Christians and Jews believe they are superior and’ blessed by God too. Even an atheist feels more superior than a religious guy because he believes he is «smarter»

You're not german.

This is your wake up call
ask.ismailignosis.com/

Attached: 874231b8bd17046ffa5e47e731d6fa97.jpg (800x1216, 104K)

As I said.

Attached: f9FW2.gif (240x180, 2M)

I believe most pedophiles would be killed by the populace in a Muslim country. Not sure about that in Western countries when you have scandals like Marc Dutroux with not one person taking firearms to shoot the guys behind this comedy

But Muslims are actually worse than niggers. At least in France.

Your soul is zerfressen by all the evil things you do and say. Please stay away from kids.

I like it. Islam is a man's religion that understands women need to be kept in check.

Do you basically think that this Universe appeared by «hasard» and that there is no creator behind this Universe?

>Why don’t you take the Islam pill?

Attached: Goat Fucker.png (1198x702, 764K)

All taquiyya

Not only is having sex with animals allowed, sex with the dead body of your spouse is also allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8Ye2z8Fhbw

raising your daughter out of islam is way worse
then again all you have to do to not raise a whore is to avoid public schooling

if your social status is too low in islam you resort to fuck goats and boys. Nice religion

Already did

Therapy is possible. Even for you.

Anal homosexual sex is permitted in Islam as well. Truly a degenerate satanic cult LARPing as Abrahamic religion.

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/07/fatwa-authorizes-anal-jihad-for-isis-terrorists-far-from-home/

Thy would have to take equity and take a risk when they finance a project. Basically instead of giving a loan of 100,000$ and require to have a guaranteed 3% profit. They would have to purchase 100,000$ of equities in the company/project you want to finance. If the project fails, they take a loss but if the project goes well m, they would take a share of the profits.

Making money without any risk is forbidden in Islam.

wtf I love Islam now?!

there is literally no difference between abrahamic religions

Lol.

Anti-Muslims larperd are so pathetic. They always talk about taqqiya so whatever I say I am lying.

So let’s make it simpler, go in the street and ask a common Muslim what he thinks about fucking a dead body or an animal kek.

Stop projecting your weird fetish on Muslims