He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: Untitled.png (602x300, 41K)

Such shameless begging.

Attached: 1530047979170.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: 1514005222761.jpg (859x920, 688K)

Mueller said Trump is not a target of his investigation brainlet

They don't understand how this works. GOP were able to stall in 2016 because GOP had control of the senate. To the victor goes the spoils. Now that Trump is in and we still have control of the senate, we'll vote in who we want and demoRATS can do nothing about it.

>under criminal investigation
Be he isn't. Sorry faggot rush Limbaugh even got out in front of this narrative today.

If Trump actually followed this advice other mentally ill lefties would be whining that he’s violating the presidential duty to appoint justices. Nothing will stop confirmation, cry all you want

Attached: AACD234C-FBA4-457B-9E71-5412099EBC1B.jpg (610x690, 64K)

This faggot probably doesn't even know that it was the Dems who made this possible. Be careful what you wishful you dumb faggots.

Yep, and Joe manchin will vote to confirm as will that dyke from north Dakota

and yet he is still under criminal investigation, funny how that works. Also, law enforcement is legally allowed to lie to suspects.

Can we add Harry Reid to mount Rushmore?

[Citation needed]

Do they just need a simple Senate majority to confirm the new justice nomination?

Attached: dem seal 4.jpg (363x360, 62K)

Source?

this is basic knowledge you idiots

Politifact and Snopes just debunked this exact post a minute ago,holy shit

Yup.

he's not, actually

hmm, maybe trump will do what the libfags calling for harrassment of our side want him to

Attached: trump splc white hate crimes.png (578x485, 149K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dems are fucked. Tbh I think Trump is going to fill the seat with a moderate as a sign of good faith and compromise

>GOP were able to stall in 2016 because GOP had control of the senate...
And with it the backing of the majority of the voting public. The democrats are on the downward slope, possessing no such mandate by the electorate. Support for dems is low, and going lower, trump is popular and a majority of americans in multiple polls think muller is a witch hunt. With dems calling for violence and only getting more aggressive as they get more desperate they'll turn off more and more of the desperately needed independent and moderate dem vote.

Instead of taking stock and reorganizing the party they are rushing head long into the policies and tactics that lost them political power in the first place. The era of establishment hacks is coming to a close but the progressive wing of the party who has all the money and power aren't going to just step aside.

Link?

Yah think Red Hen does take out ?

Let's hope not. You don't compromise with leftists. Same reason you don't apologize

With each passing news story they’re getting more fucking desperate; seems to me like they overplayed their hand for the second time. No blue wave and no more Democrat controlled deep state; I’ve got a feeling trump is going to hit these stupid fucks with everything he’s got real soon. Low IQ Maxine waters, that filthy kike Feinstein and Braindead Pocahontas, destroy them all.

Highly doubt it. Why was Gorsuch a right wing Scalia type pick? Wouldn't he have done some stupid worthless "good faith" then? With the media and leftists going full retard, he knows there is no point in giving them an inch.

>this is basic knowledge you idiots

Attached: 1528228054932.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Under investigation by who? Lefties always say this but there's no substance to it. What are they referring to?

Maybe you're right. Maybe this should be payback for having that subversive kike ginsberg and cryptokike sotomayor on the court. As long as he appoints a strict constitutionalist I'd be happy

That's only for interrogations numb nuts, not when you're addressing the public.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

>criminal investigation

"Collusion" is not a crime. He's currently the target of a failed two year long witch hunt that's blown up in the faces of the democraps that launched it.

I can't wait for him to replace Kikesburg when she kicks the bucket. We haven't seen useless libtards crying until that happens.

>and yet he is still under criminal investigation
He's not, actually.

If trump nominated a literal commie, the media would cry that there was still a more leftist judge available whom he didn't chose because he is a nazi.

So, probably not...

Ahh “basic knowledge” we must all be so dumb to not take your word for it. Who needs a source when we have strangers on the internet to tell us what to think?!

They said this the last time. Ask Gorsuch how that went.

>We should have the potential for stalemates in the supreme court to exist for two whole years
>Or 6 if Trump wins again

No.

I got a feeling he's going to find the most extreme alt-right person to really fuck the leftist rabble in their assholes.

Say please, you cucked bitch

Chief Justice Richard Spencer

>that massive gay face in his profile picture

Mueller has come out several times saying the media is misreporting his investigation. He has also said he is not investigating the president. Fake news is real folks.

6 years is a long time for a vacant SCOTUS seat...

Someone hasn't heard about "Innocent untill proven guilty."

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The fact that these people still haven't accepted it, tells me that they are not normal.

The reason the republicans blocked the supreme court guy during Obama was because they could, not because it was Obama's last term. That's just something to say to try to look good. Likewise if democrats had the power to block a supreme court justice under Trump then they would. But too bad for them they don't have the numbers to do that. So Trump will nominate another judge and he/she will be confirmed and the left will just go back to doing what they do best just bitch and moan.

>Is the Supreme Court too gender-binary?
>actual headline in 2019

>they think Trump is under investigation

Attached: 1303252451338.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>an anonymous opinion supporting a literal who from twitter regarding Constitutional complexities and citing their witch hunt going on for two years now
I suppose we should yield to you as the subject matter expert, then
What comes next?

This timeline just keeps on giving.

Attached: 1526917331822.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

The US constitution does not require that a Supreme Court judge be a lawyer.

Is Ted Nugent rested and ready?

Criminal investigation for what? Just a hint, collaborating with foriegn intelligence to win an election is not illegal, even if it is unethical. The election was not hacked, the narrative they are pushing says so. The entire "collusion" that supposedly happened was Russian bots posting unflattering but truthful stories about Hillary.

This is a witch hunt to punish anyone who dares to up set the wagon that is establishment politics. Trump and those associated with him will be under (((investigation))) until they find ANYTHING that they can make stick. It should sicken everyone on both sides of the aisle that the old blood is trying so hard to keep any new blood out, but I guess we are too busy crying about abortions and gun rights to give a shit.

Except he's wrong.
Accept he's wrong.

No because then the president loses all his authority simply because he's put under investigation. That's why he cannot be prosecuted in office. To stop fsggots like OP from wrapping up and administration on completely baseless charges that have no bearing in reality.

Attached: 1524780242277.jpg (261x185, 21K)

Every supreme court justice come's to the same conclusion.
If they don't they go over the presidents until they do.
Its not a lower court. They act as one and only ever act as one.
The decisions are just there as phyops. to give the loser hope of politics.
5-4 would have happen with all Democrats. It how the court works.
The court is there so they are not blamed for civil war.

Ah, is this the bargaining phase

Not only is Trump NOT under criminal investigation, he CANNOT be under criminal investigation as he CANNOT be indicted.

You fucking pinkos need to read the fucking Constitution just once in your fucking miserable lives, then douse yourselves with gasoline and light yourselves on fire.

Since when is Trump under criminal investigation?

OP is the result of decades of leftist ignorance in the education system on how the government is supposed to work. Leftists really are true idiots. Always makes me laugh when they talk about their "education".

We will RISE!!!

All true. Was trolling an Antifa website the other evening. They define insurgency as a "non-profit" constitutional right.... lol..

And Fall

Wait, this is new to me. What article does it say that? I'm genuinely curious now.

Haha, they can't filibuster.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 7K)