ITT we post things Eurofags will never have

Thanks to our constitution. SHALL

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-175704.jpg (995x1211, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guntrader.uk/guns/rifles/barrett/bolt-action/50-bmg/99r-160701111738002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I need one? I don`t live in a 3rd world shithole where police will shoot me if I ask for directions or travel on foot instead of a car.

lol you can't have a peaceful life without weapons, sad!

maybe if you owned a gun you would make better memes

not for long

>mutt talking to fin btw
smells like new in here

Post a pic of your eternal college tuition bill

there's more to life

338 lapua?

>can't even afford a scope
did walmart not include it in the deal?

Keep enjoy it while you can before your Shadow Government confiscate all of your guns then put you in a FEMA camp.

why so mean.

I´ll like to own a pistol but in my country it is not legal for nobody unless you get a special license for hunt, or another if you are considered threatenned (wich is very arbitrary).

Attached: p226-da-sa.png (1851x1281, 768K)

Attached: 20180627_174211.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Attached: 1517904672192.jpg (1076x962, 404K)

>1 post by this ID

they will not divide us

The rifle was 12 grand. I can afford a fucking scope. It just hasn't come in yet. Will post more later this week. Maybe.

Attached: 2016_10_15_21.44.56.png (768x1024, 477K)

nice taste Spain

Attached: 64363.png (479x356, 240K)

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
sure thing ya fucking neverserved virgin LOL

Theres a 9mm P226 at a nearby pawn shop for like 400USD, im tempted to throw my shekels at it

Freedom feels good

Attached: IMG_20180627_182206.jpg (3006x5344, 2.14M)

I was going to post a pic of my foreskin to show you something Americans will never have. But my pet ticks are under there feeding so I'll let them finish.

lol underage fagget

U seem mad

Attached: 20180627_174154.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

But France invented that FAMAS

that´s a fucking good price.
Maybe I´ll move somewhere where I can own one.
I hope something big happens and I can own It here.

Yes, best pistol. At least best looking one.

This is my dog btw. Boxer Staffordshire mix.

Attached: S5030453.jpg (320x266, 30K)

ITT: penis substitute general

you wanna scooter the fuck back to the board of neverserved fatties that is Jow Forums, to impress all the virgins there?
because if I started posting shit that I own, you'd probably leave the thread

yeah you literally can't get guns in Europe, sad but true

Attached: 1.jpg (720x960, 26K)

If I'm being honest, if you feel you need a gun, you are likely living in a shithole.

>buy old ww2 rifle in france
>never used, dropped once
upboats please

>brags about owning a rifle
>has no optics
>rail doesnt even have a channel cut through it to use as the most nigger tier of sights
a thread died so you could brag about a gun you just got that you cant even shoot. kys

It's a German rifle but the joke probably holds

Attached: 16.jpg (161x144, 11K)

Go ahead and post , I can appreciate a good firearm without getting butt mad.

dude you're some neverserved underage most probably posting shit that he doesn't even own

>because if I started posting shit that I own, you'd probably leave the thread
things only people that don't have guns say

Yurop

Attached: 15803457_241286946283058_7796956399342190592_n.jpg (1080x709, 81K)

who gives a fuck about that toiletpaper you call constitution, i's hijacked by jews anyway.
when you realy need a gun you'll buy one, do you realy think that they will ask your papers about your guns and rifles when shit goes down?
ans what makes you think you deserve your second amendment anyway? you have it but yet you don't even use it knowing your goverment is a rotten cesspool and your politicians are corrupt and bought by the industry.
your founding fathers are all rolling around in their graves.

t. neverserved fag with distorted views regarding firearms

Fuck off.

Freedom.

Attached: mutt.png (208x242, 7K)

>needing to serve to enjoy a god given right
that's like telling me that I can't enjoy a book because I'm not an author. it must be miserable living a life without liberty.

That's a Mauser, nigger.

This. He has no optics on it. He probably couldn't shoot someone 50 ft. away right now if he tried.

>dude, Fiddy cal meme-mg

are mausers ww2 rifles, goulashnigger?

>everyone ITT

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 20K)

t. never shot fiddy cals
lmfao you even have a army in that shithole of yours?

Hahahahaha all these europoors trying to insult the USA hahahahaha sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my ar-15 and burger chewing. Get fucked you commie cock sleeves.

Yeah, that a German probably forgot on his way back to Germany in 44. But now I want to get a Swiss K31 instead

Wow you sound like a sissy faggot
When your new “diverse” neighbors coming barging into your 10 story apartment cuck box who ya gonna call?

>56% nigger forced to be armed to the teeth if he wants to see the end of the day in his "civilized country"
>niggers, kikes, school shooters and killer cops galore
>calls this condition of constant siege "FREEDOM"
:^)

wtf ru gonna shoot with a sniper or a semi auto or auto rifle in usa are you retard are you gonna hunt animals with it or wtf ru gonna do its waste in eu u can get it too if u rlly want but wtf u do with it. u do nothing and u get shot by ur cops because the guns are so widely available there theyre all paranoid of u pulling out any gun

well it's possible he got it from a guy who found it left behind by a french communist partizan who pooped his pants hen he saw real men approaching when he was in da woods hiding, who got it from the wreck of a sabotaged train bound for the troops with fresh men, gear and food

Neither will we have crippling diabetes, obesity that prevents us from controlling our bowel movements while shopping or multiple gunshot wounds while studying. Sad really, if only I lived in America.

You are more of a poser than he is at least he is posting something. You’re a european sissyboy who hasn’t even touched a gun before

Question the government

Attached: 48cffcdeea90e4cc6f9582f31ea923d0.jpg (460x281, 14K)

How do you know that?
Nah, we don't need an army, conquering Austria would take the citizen guard of my village.

ah yeah, the hungarian "conquerors"
let me remind you that our brothels are already full

Who designed the K98 and its predecessor, the M98, Franzl?

Never shot any gun besides RK 62, since artillery men are not expected to preform front-line activities.

Whiter than you, Tyrone.

it figures a kraut doesn't recognize sarcastic bait. thanks for the (you) faggot

listen up bozneg
let's just clear this up right now
was it called the AUSTRO-Hungarian Empire or was it called Goulashniggers: the country?

t. neutral Strudelnigger

Oh, Wallachian diaspora. nvm.

Freedom.

Your squirrel problem will soon be finished

i think the "neverserved" thing is their own version of dick measuring because they can't own guns and probably convinced themselves only soldiers should have guns. sour grapes. don't they know we just had the iraq and afghan war and pretty much everyone and their grandmother did two tours in shitholes at least once in their american lives.

what the fuck did you just call me, ya bozneg?

Are you mad, Iuon?

who?

Guns are not illegal. All you need is a bit of paper that takes 10 minutes to complete
guntrader.uk/guns/rifles/barrett/bolt-action/50-bmg/99r-160701111738002

Attached: Barrett .50.jpg (680x410, 45K)

Eat me. I taste like burgers

Attached: 20180627_184843.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

Or are you called Radul, Wlach?

$400 is a steal for a 226

your mother might have sprinkled rat poison in your goulash after getting tired of your ways, run to the emergency room right now you're delirious

O B S E S S E D

thats bullshit and you know it, your leaving out the whole license process and police approval etc that goes with it

You can have 50 cal rifles in the UK

This is getting worse by the minute. Your blockhead German faggots shouldn't attempt humour. Stick to raping your children and yodeling.

*you

I think we can have any caliber up to 50bmg but not 50bmg itself, 338 lapua is like 20 ameridollars a round here, how the fuck do long range shooters fund their hobbies.

Then why is that not yours?

I'm not the bozneg making up names for his internet friends

>not wanting the government to walk all over you means you live in a shithole.

fuck off half commie tard and take your jewish government dicking, we have the jews at bay and soon might have a violent uprising against them, which you can't do and must accept being a starved peasant.

>Gun
I live in a country which has at least 3-4 times lower crime rate than USA
We don't have blacks here
nor arabs, for that matter

Why would I want a gun?

Attached: 1529312724866.png (760x686, 646K)

Here .50 bmg is $3.40 a round. Not cheap relatively speaking to other rounds, but I guess a helluva lot cheaper than .338 wherever you are getting it from.

Whos buying a TAC-50 for self defense against petty crime?

Slav larp erryday

Attached: IMG_20180627_185431199~2.jpg (4000x1621, 1.74M)

I live in California, some Euros have more gun rights than me...

Kennedy retiring gives me hope though, I’m not registering a single fucking gun with the Government

Attached: E7E4EE0E-502F-4680-A2D0-B4C4224FAE75.jpg (1024x716, 159K)

I knew I should've put the $40 down to keep it on layaway

Attached: 1473440328220.jpg (965x1046, 123K)

same here freedom lover

Come to the states, I'll let u shoot it kraut friend

pussy faggot
stupid faggot
poor faggot
badass
sexy
cover my body in syrup you sexy leaf

Why are Europeans such incredible faggots?

>Belgian talking about being corrupt

you are the jewish stronghold of europe and there banking capital of the world, so do you really want to get into who is more jewed?

We are voting out jews and garnering public support like all change it has to be slow, the revolution isn;t an over night thing if you actually knew all the planning you need to do to overthrow a country, let alone the most powerful country in the world with a million backup plans and safe areas for the leaders.

Attached: 3077E9FD-FAE8-4C93-87D7-C8B7B8B1B9C8.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

Everything is taxed to hell, pack of cigarettes is around 15dollars.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1527254803064.jpg (807x659, 42K)

nice damage control, but you got btfo
>muh amendments
>white flight out of ALL major cities, without anything resembling a fight
you're a cuck, and so are most of you neverserved cucks