Conservative

>Conservative
>Trump voter 100%
>against abortion on general principle
>sister is a fuck dumb liberal fairy that wants to be a big Hollywood director
>she moves to cali and is constantly begging for money
>3 months in she tells me she is pregnant and the father is a black aspiring rapper
>family is super conservative and against abortion but ashamed and upset all the same
>tell her frankly her negro fling is going to bail on her and she will become a single mother of a bi-racial child hated on both sides and no man will ever want to touch her and she will need to abandon her dreams
>she aborts

Am I the villain? I don't like the idea of abortion but I would never be ok with some random black guy fucking my sister and impregnating her and fucking off. She may be retarded in the first place but she is still my sister.

Attached: 1517467049703.jpg (480x910, 39K)

lmao, BTFO yokel racist retard. fuck off and kys.

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

An abortion a day keeps the negro population at bay.

Sounds like your sister is a vapid whore, sorry user. No one of any worth is going to care much about her. She's still your sister though, so try to be respectful and not flip on her.

Everyone's against abortion until they need one.

If that's the worst thing that happens to her in Hollywood then she should consider herself lucky.

Until she finds herself on a casting couch selling her soul to Hollywood executives. Tell her to be careful what she wishes for.

She is a helpless liberal retard. God I pray every morning I do not bore a daughter because my entire life will be spent worrying about all the degenerate cocks that will be pushed upon her.

I would say to let her actions red pill her but I see plenty of tinder profiles with single mothers of clearly half black kids who keep stupid shit like "If u voted 4 Trump swipe left." Or "Fuck drumpf!" So even when they are proven wrong they never learn.

>Killed a half nog
Nah, that is the correct course of action. Its not like niggers are people anyway, 3/5 of a person at best. So 1/2 of 3/5 is 1/3 so really, it's like shooting a deer or cutting down a tree, but the deer had rabies or the tree was a quickly spreading and invasive species.

You saved the life of an innocent person in the future by having her terminate it now.

Sometimes you have to make hard choices to preserve the honor of your family.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

your family are the villains, because you kept giving her money so she stayed there long enough to get knocked up.

THAT I agree on. Mother and Father gave her way too much fucking support and money. She had not had a serious stable job in her entire life. She breaks down into tears about how she is never going to be a film director or writer. Those are the only two occupations she can live with and neither pay well or are easy to get into. It is like she is living in a world where the ONLY thing she can be is a Disney princess but she is in competition with 2,000,00 other wannabes.

Kek

If souls exist, your sister committed murder. If what the catholics say is correct and God does in fact exist, she has committed a grave crime and needs to repent.

If not, you're a faggot.

Nah mate you did what was right. That negro bastard would have for sure left your sister to raise a bi-racial son on her own.

I keep telling you stupid shits.

Yes, Abortion is morally wrong. But it's a necessary evil. The majority of abortions are dumbfags and shitskins pic related. It's a blessing in disguise.

Attached: 1514625039_61b6dd1728.jpg (425x500, 114K)

>Am I the villain?
Nope.
You killed that niglet in self-defense bro, no jury would convict you.

R E K T

Good job. Fuck any other anons who say otherwise. Aborting niggers is the only acceptable abortion. Save the whites, kill the kikes, deport the browns of all shades. Super simple stuff.

Your family narrowly dodged a bullet. Tell that dumb bitch to come home and get a normal job.

Here is a tip. Don't fuck niggers.

Abortion is fine, especially if the father is a nigger.

Well, the genetic distance between the typical african and european is greater than that of many animals we recognize as distinct species, so TECHNICALLY...

Your whole family dodged a bullet there, user. This is a very justified reason for abortion. She should burn out pretty soon and leave the industry if all goes like it normally does in (((hollywood))). Make sure she's on some kind of long term birth control (IUD or something) make it your gift to her so she can focus on her (((career))).