Attached: thgtj.png (499x645, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8cs4tKdiiI4
youtube.com/watch?v=mRbXhOAwELk
youtu.be/yG2HvamoTus
youtube.com/watch?v=dRXIMQm6xcg
snopes.com/fact-check/did-ceo-harley-davidson-trump-moron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big mistake on their part. Bikers voted Trump.

>(((Levatich)))

Fake Tweet. What happened to the intelligent shills? Maybe the only ones with any kind of wisdom quit shilling because they know what is going to happen to fucks VERY SOON. Please keep posting, the more evidence the better.

>Harley Boomerson

Its real fagboy. Dailycaller reported it.

kek

Uh oh... RIP Harley Davidson

Boomer Bikers dont even like harleys anymore. They are overpriced american junk.

Buy Indian Ducati Honda or Yamaha.

Fake News strikes again

It’s fake

Who the fuck do they think their entire consumer base voted for?

>(((Levatich)))

Everytime

Post proof you fucking dumb nigger. Is this your first time on Jow Forums or some shit?

post source

Kys shill

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-193518_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1440x2960, 873K)

You forgot Janus, Moto Guzzi and Royal Anfield

Nobody cares about faggot fucking harleys anyways, but it isn't true. Go to the Harley Davidson twitter account and they posted about it. Now fuck off and get ready to die an agonizing fucking death.

Kind of ironic considering davidsons history...

Agreed on Royal Enfield.
My girlfriend's dad is also rebuilding the vintage Panthers. Gorgeous machines when put together

Bikers aren't SJW's that sperg out over wrongthink, they have their own thing, their identity isn't tied up in political narratives.
The ones that aren't weekend warriors aren't going to give up Harleys.
They don't want new Harleys anyways.

Harley Davidson is DONE.
CEO out within a year, bet on it.

Only faggots buy Harley Davidson

Attached: Harley is gay.jpg (500x375, 78K)

if you ride a harley you are a huge fucking faggot

Harley "only boomers buy this shit" Davidson

I think that's a win for President Trump, sweety

watch as a series of failing companies begin to make maneuvers to make it appear as if Trump is the cause of their failing.

>Harley Davidson is going out of business
>Motorcycle riders claim "This is 100% the fault of Harley Davidson. They have no idea how to make motorcycles and haven't for decades. Their dying fanbase and inability to adjust to market demands proves they can't cut it in the modern American market and their pathetic attempts to shift blame make their demise a laughable cacophony instead of simply a cringeworthy grave-crawl. Good riddance to them, they fucking suck."

Ruh roh, someone tell Harley about the Trump curse

Attached: Ruh roh.jpg (499x349, 63K)

Milwaukeefag here. Harley threatens to move out of the country all the time to get more gibs from our state government. They are scum. Let India's motorcycle industry take over America. Harley deserves to rot.

This. I live on a scenic backroad near the smokies and lots of retired boomer bikers find their way back in here. I can't remember when I've seen a harley, they're just too unreliable. You don't want to be cruising some backroads and have a breakdown where there's no cell coverage and the people are all scary hillbillies.

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

Attached: coincidence2.png (670x360, 283K)

Gake and fay

Panthers are gorgeous. Any British machine before the 70’s is phenomenal looking.

There’s a company here in the states that’s reproducing the old style bikes and everything is handmade

Attached: A2415208-59A3-4ABA-82B0-025EFED7DEFF.jpg (711x533, 409K)

Fake and gay

Anyone who rides a motorcycle is a faggot and deserve to get hit by an 18-wheeler.

This. GG fags.

Attached: 1529458884189.png (512x512, 31K)

You mean BYE to the HARLEY brand knowing 99% of their riders are proud it WAS made in the US of A. If they move operations or manufacture outside, every one of their potential buyers will dump them in a heartbeat.

HD CEO is Jewish. It doesn’t surprise me.

How can one know 'less than nothing'?

Attached: thingken.png (1200x992, 144K)

>Boomer Bikers dont even like harleys anymore. They are overpriced american junk.
>Buy Indian Ducati Honda or Yamaha.

this

boomers were the harley market, the same guys who still buy 2017 mustangs and shit, retarded boomers trying to relive their glory days and get all the consumerists 'boy toys' they can.

and they are all trump voters. every single one.

no consumerist boomer harley customer voted for hillary fucking clinton or bernie fucking sanders.

and the rest of the world's bikers? they dont ride harleys, and they definitely wont buy third-world built harleys.

and lets not forget, tweets like this are enough for many boomers to write off a brand for eternity.

rip harley davidson, never wanted one, never will and glad to watch em die.

Try riding one and you’ll understand why people love them so much

THIS
H
I
S

lmao the ceo is a moron for shitting on his base. watch harley sales plummet here

yes. so ? the mistake is on TRUMP, it s trump fault they are moving out. they don t want to raise prices of their products

>Fake News strikes again
(You) Really Got Me Good
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8cs4tKdiiI4

Trump is now attacking Harley-Davidson (HOG) for its plan to move some motorcycle production outside the United States. But Harley is doing that because of Trump’s own policy. When Trump imposed tariffs on European steel and aluminum imports, Europe responded by slapping tariffs on a like amount of imports from the United States, including Harley’s bikes. Every mainstream economist predicted such retaliation would happen.

Overall, the tariffs Trump has imposed so far will kill more than 500,000 US jobs, according to consulting firm Trade Partnership Worldwide. That’s because tariffs will raise costs for American producers, who will no longer find it cost-effective to produce some things in the United States at a higher cost.

>Harley (((Davidson)))
nah

Crappiest most expensive bikes on earth

Everyone already knew Harley owners were closet faggots. Indian on the other hand...
youtube.com/watch?v=mRbXhOAwELk

D R U M P F
R U M P F P
U M P F P M
M P F P M U
P F P M U R
F P M U R D

>My girlfriend's dad
my dad works for Nintedo, bitch.

So? They still need to buy bikes.

Everyone buys Indian and Triumph these days anyway

>we won't put a bitch-slap tarrif on their imports.

Attached: 1513636813473.png (645x729, 63K)

No they didn't. For anyone curious, the daily caller article is about Trump shitting on them for moving over seas, and he claims the taxes are just BS excuses

It's my understanding that no Americans actually like Harley Davidsons anymore, that it's typically just people trying to larp as motorcycle riders who buy them. Sort of like the guys in 'Wild Hogs'. I've never known someone who had a good opinion of the company.

Literally this, my friend invited me to some biker meet up at the POWMIA/VFW meetup and there were almost no Harleys, but plenty of new Indians. When I was last in N.Dakota it was all Indian as well.

Checked

Look to short and profit off their demise

So much this.

Attached: 1463015704227.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

jarley stock dropped and lost like 200 million.

>a lot more power
>better than Harley
youtu.be/yG2HvamoTus

It's fake, fuck off retards

Harley faggotson confirmed most giant faggots ever.

Then they better come out pro-Trump quickly.

hardleys have been made in india and japan for decades
the plant in milwaukee just assembles kits
fuck off shareblue

I'm sure this will end well for Harley.

This will be very bad for Harley Davidson, most bikers, especially the kind who would get a Harley, are proud American patriots who support Trump and the MAGA agenda. Ever known a biker to be a leftist? Yeah, me neither.

Harley Favidson is like the NFL. Dead as fuck. We don't want those shitty boomer bikes..

youtube.com/watch?v=dRXIMQm6xcg

It's just like that episode of South Park OP. Bikers are fags.

Harley stocks will plummet due to shit sales and the CEO will be out by end of the year.

Correct response to Trump's tarif was to do exact opposite of what they just did. CEO is likely activist faggot putting the company in jeopardy. The entire shtick of Harley Davidson is the Americana.

If it's being made in Yurop, Yurop's won't buy it.

Read the thread boomer faggot

Ive seen leftists on faggoty meme bikes

>muh Harley
A company that cannot build a fucking low rpm motorbike properly has no say in anything.

Good, but they are now on public ice for their Nixonian outsourcing practices. They need a reckoning that puts humans first and shitskin monkey labor never.

The whole point of buying a Harley was that you didn't look like an unpatriotic fag.

Indian could not have possibly asked for a better marketing tool.

It's a fake tweet you absolute retards, also a company who's affected by government intervention will obviously dislike the governments action, why people are attacking Harley Davidson and not Trump over the tarrifs is beyond me

True patricians. Indian is the only decent American motorcycle manufacturer at the moment, at least the only one that doesn't make faggot hipster boutique bikes.

>176703544
>leaf

>(((jewdy tinsleman)))
>(((jewthew s. levatich)))

Attached: kikes work together.png (750x1334, 119K)

Yeah, but how many have you ever seen on a hog? Pretty much every Harley I see has American flags on it, and as sad as it is, loving your country has become a far-right position

Im sure American bikers want their bikes manufactured in China.

poo on the loo, apu

the only right answer in the thread
gonna go see if they're hiring anyone in marketing

Motorcycles are for faggots. Good. Also have a (you)

I screen capped this to send to my Harley friends. Thanks

How to bankrupt a company 101.

Yeah and watch them turn on Trump. Ride or die, bikes come before politics

And he just signed their companies death note.

Holy shit press S for Harley

I don't know if this can be trusted, but he apparently never used the word "moron". Still, if the executives were smart, they would side with Trump, because of their customers.
snopes.com/fact-check/did-ceo-harley-davidson-trump-moron/

I'm so sorry mommy won't let you have a bike

OMG our entire economy hinged on motorcycles!!! How am i going to pay my rent now, i have been giving my landlord a harley every 4 months to pay rent, i just got done giving the grocery store a muffler and fender for these potatoes, this is it for trump, our entire Harley Davidson motorcycle economy is gonna crash fuck tis im voting for Obama he gives us motorcycles for reparations

if your shitty business cant run without chinese welfare then consider fucking downsizing

Stop posting you fucking idiots

Well time to sell my bike.

Sounds like double speak.

>Harley
And nothing of value was lost

That’s fake dude

>buying a harley in the first place.

soon.

itt: kids who can't afford a harley