Jesus the Christ - Questions and Answers

God came to us in the flesh as Jesus Christ. The evidence for this is overwhelming when you consider the context of his answers, life and sacrifice.

In this thread we will pose questions and postulate truthful answers solely based off the testimonies of His apostles.

Questions:

1. Why did Jesus have to do on a cross?
2. Does a truly powerful person have a compulsive need to showoff that power?
3. If Jesus is a man, then we can ask questions of this man, one of which we should ask is, "Is Jesus a liar?"
4. What did Jesus say that Buddha and Confucius did not?
5. Why good reason do you have to not accept the gift He so freely offers?

Attached: jesus_bro.jpg (736x736, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Why are all my teachers zionists?
2. Why does everyone get mad when I bring up pic related?
3. Why do I have to learn Hebrew and Greek to read a Bible not customized by faggots?
4. Why are modern Christians such pacifists when the crusaders, colonialists, and KKK clearly weren’t?
5. What is this weak zionist Satanism my teachers are teaching me in place of Christianity?

Attached: 1DA76AE6-43E8-4E2B-B148-091E4D7EC5E7.png (1200x631, 283K)

Totally agree, but I read the Bible and go (((wow))) these are not good people.

The jews aren’t. The Israelites share the same weaknesses my brethren do.
>Too pussified to kill subversives even when God commands them to.
>Abandon God’s religion for idolatry/atheism
>Don’t change their ways even when things are going to shit.
I’m sorry. I’m too logic oriented to read the Bible and think WOAH, DA ISRAELITES TOTALLY MAGICALLY MORPHED INTO EDOMITE JEWS XDDDDDDDD

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

Attached: Mythical Sage.png (500x624, 198K)

JESUS ON THE CROSS IS A SYMBOL OF SATURN.

JESUS WITHOUT A CROSS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO DISPLAY JESUS

Attached: 1528726231462.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

Attached: 1509906175883.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

>God came to us in the flesh as Jesus Christ
No, he didn't. God isn't real.
>"Is Jesus a liar?"
Yes, he was a jew.

>The evidence for this is overwhelming when you consider the context of his answers, life and sacrifice.

Assuming you can trust the evidence.

Attached: R (44).jpg (670x893, 281K)

>Why do I have to learn Hebrew to read a Bible
Because it was written by jews.
>Why are modern Christians such pacifists
Because they actually read what Rabbi Yeshua did and try to follow the example of the life he lived? Why were his closest followers such pacifists?
>WE WUZ DA REAL JEWS
>THEM JEWS TRYING TO STEAL OUR HISTORY AND SHEIIT
No, stop this. Saying retarded shit like this makes you and everyone around you look retarded.

>memeflag
>using social shaming techniques

Attached: F2DCFA36-0C9F-4647-B841-6E53338D12B1.jpg (491x491, 58K)

In short, Jesus came to die for the sins of mankind so we can be saved and go to heaven.

>How do we get saved?

Repent for your sins, accept Jesus as lord in your life, do your best to live for God. In addition to prayer and reading his word.

>What happens to those who reject God / Jesus?

They will pay the pentalty of their own sins and will be condemned to hell.

It would be wise for people to accept the salvation of Christ before it's too late

*waves*

Jesus. Whether existant or not. Answered a simple question.

Can someone be so selfless as to attempt, retrieving humanities safe haven?

Yes, but not in todays society.

Whether he existed or not is irrelevant because jesus is a symbol of hope and peace. If anything hes just a metaphor.

Id rather go into shock/death imagining jesus than martha stewart teaching me how to make egg rolls double fried.

>newfag who says shit like "memefalg"
>believes dumb shit like British Israel nonsense
Who could've expected this?
>Jesus came to die for the sins of mankind so we can be saved and go to heaven
And why was that token "sacrifice" necessary? YVWH couldn't forgive sins without killing himself?
And if it is such an important thing why didn't YVWH more clearly broadcast it to teh world instead of rely ing on men tospread teh message?

I never said they were British. Stop strawmanning.
>also memeflag

>176704555
>resemblance to numerous other mythological stories
youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA

God doesn't allow sin to go unpunished. There is a penalty for sinning against God. Yes he forgives but Jesus laying down his life was necessary to pay the pentalty and wash people's sins away.

In other words you have committed a crime, by Worldly standards you will pay the pentalty of it, Judges will enforce the pentalty for what you did.

Christ out of his love for mankind paid the pentalty himself so people can be saved through him. If people decide to reject Christ and pay their own pentalty they will be damned

Fuck this dumb shit, kek. Keep worshiping a kike zombie as long as you wish, faggots. Sage goes in all fields, and is delicious on lamb.

/x/ ------------->

You forgot the sage, m8. Don't bump this bullshit.

Israel in the Bible =/= the modern state of Israel

It's more likely that white people are the Israel being referred to here to be honest

Please address:

Luke 6:30
Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Matthew 5:40
And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

>1. Why did Jesus have to do on a cross?
Propitiation; the act of appeasing or making well-disposed a deity, thus incurring divine favor or avoiding divine retribution.

Jesus's death does both, allowing us to move from condemnation & rebellion to unmerited favor & familial-ties.

>2. Does a truly powerful person have a compulsive need to showoff that power?
No. That is why He died in the manner He did.

>3. If Jesus is a man, then we can ask questions of this man, one of which we should ask is, "Is Jesus a liar?"
True.

>4. What did Jesus say that Buddha and Confucius did not?
"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man comes to the Father but by me."

>5. Why good reason do you have to not accept the gift He so freely offers?
None; I already have. Though I am having many troubles in my spiritual life, and could certainly use prayers, I have accepted his offer and His truthfulness and faithfulness are my only hope.

Some person wrote it down and it caught on.

Attached: 1529463670216.jpg (154x178, 12K)

Hm. Like a meme then.

>It's more likely that white people are the Israel being referred to here to be honest
I figured. This seems to be the only fact that can shut up the “be so nice and sweet to your invaders and rapists” narrative, because God told white people directly to defend themselves and engage in imperialism. Catholics have no excuse for their cuckoldry because they claim the church is Israel yet don’t seem interested in borders and ethnonationalism unless they live in Visegrad.