This faggot got his trial postponed AGAIN!!!!!

This faggot got his trial postponed AGAIN!!!!!

Now its August 8th.

twitter.com/JohnJaegerMBA/status/1012083502827704321

Attached: ec.jpg (231x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OhXLA2XCgsI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwM9DyRl30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't get it.

He's not going to jail.

Stop posting these fucking threads

No one cares anymore

That's the court system dude. I have a friend who waited 4 years for his trial. He was out on parole and broke every rule during that time because his parole officer was a heroine addict who didn't give a shit.

It's costing him to avoid the inevitable. This is good.

But her broke bail and went to Portland Oregon

Attached: 1530125350346.jpg (700x512, 79K)

>commit crime
>expect not to go to jail
>actually think the system is against you or treating you unfairly
Antifa...

Well if justice isn’t going to be served in the courts...

Better hope he dosnt eventually get his case into supreme court...

Eric quit using you BS threads to show in court jury animus.

Attached: nigger.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>This faggot got his trial postponed AGAIN!!!!!
>Now its August 8th.
Was a reason given for the postponement ?

he had to stretch his vagina

So he had sex change surgery so he can serve with the female population, OK.
Understood. Otherwise his anus will be stretched daily if he serves with the male population.

He is going to jail for sure

Some law user said they will be forced to do something the next time

>august 8th
>oh the irony
youtu.be/OhXLA2XCgsI

>He postponed his trial again yesterday to August 8.

August 8th or September 8th? I've gotten conflicting information.

THIS WAS THE NEXT TIME

AND WHEN HE DOES - THEY'RE GOING TO SEE A HIP LIBERAL COLLEGE PROFESSOR AND LET HIM OFF WITH COMMUNITY SERVICE AND PAROLE

I care. I want to see that fag go to prison and get buttfucked by some niggers

>sentenced to 8 years in state prison
>gets raped 6 times the first night by Tyrone
>finally understands restorative justice from a rectal prolapse perspective
>changes name to Hillary Clanton
>begins hormone treatment at tax payer expense
>transferred to female prison
>gets raped 6 times the first night by Shebooniqua
>finally understands his fractured pelvis is just a social construct
>cuts off his own penis, wears it on gold chain around neck, keeps balls for some unknown reason
>fast forward to 2024
>gets pardoned by First Black Lesbian President Rachel Dolezal (technically Obama was first)
>begins race transfer therapy at tax payer expense
>barely loses his election bid to defeat Maxine Waters
>while shopping at the outdoor weave mart, bike lock flys out of a Tesla and hits him in the head
>Last Words: Sheeeiiiit!!!

This.

If the courts don't apply justice, then vigilantism becomes moral.

If repetitive digits then he dies by bike lock

My luck I'd get some ball-busting prick like Seymour Scagnetti.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwM9DyRl30

Attached: Joan-Collins-in-bikini-1950s.jpg (1260x1621, 635K)

you need to jail to get parole, retard.

GOD DAMNIT

this guy committed what is essentially a terrorist act, and if he gets off through partisan judicial fuckery, I can guarantee you that some vigilante is going to hunt him down and cave his head in, starting shit that will make BLM chimpouts look like a picnic.

> tfw some dumbshit leftists actually want this because they think that they'll be able to bring the UN or something.

the judge doesnt know that so as far as things go legally it never happened since there is no proof.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

Fuck off. I hope this faggots life is ruined

Preliminary Hearing
Once the defendant has entered a plea of not guilty, a preliminary hearing will often be held. The prosecutor must show that enough evidence exists to charge the defendant. Preliminary hearings are not always required, and the defendant can choose to waive it.

It must be held within 14 days of the initial appearance if the defendant is being held in jail. If the defendant is out on bail, it must be scheduled within 21 days of the initial appearance.

The preliminary hearing is like a mini-trial. The prosecution will call witnesses and introduce evidence, and the defense can cross-examine witnesses. However, the defense cannot object to using certain evidence, and in fact, evidence is allowed to be presented at a preliminary hearing that could not be shown to a jury at trial.

If the judge concludes there is probable cause to believe the crime was committed by the defendant, a trial will soon be scheduled. However, if the judge does not believe the evidence establishes probable cause that the defendant committed the offence, he will dismiss the charges.

Either the charges are dropped or this goes to trial

He really had better hope he does.

Attached: 1520669670325.png (1000x1000, 613K)

>No one cares anymore
speak for yourself you shitface.
there are those of us who do care.

0/8 b8 m8
try again
try harder

Listen armchair legal experts. A trial is a big deal, and either side can ask the judge for a continuance if they aren't adequately prepared. It's not uncommon for a trial to be "delayed" several times, especially when the defendant is out of custody. The trial WILL happen, whether it's this year, next year, or 2020. Just calm the fuck down.

Attached: 1529483127178.png (604x516, 88K)

As a follow-up consider that the prosecutor or Clanton's lawyer may have additional cases working their way through the system, or have vacations scheduled, and the trial may need to be rescheduled around them. It certainly isn't uncommon and should not imply that this faggot is getting any special treatment, because he's not. It's the status quo.

How is this possible?

It isn't though. He is out on bail, has a BAMN place to stay wherever he goes, and has a BAMN provided pro-boner attourney

I don't even live in the US and I care, faggot. Get buttfucked with a rusty wire hearth brush, traitor.

Attached: 1447921254337.jpg (600x450, 58K)

And whenever it does, he had better hope he ends up in jail. We aren't liberal lunatics demanding the Supreme Court be abolished because they don't share our opinion, and we aren't commie faggots destroying property because we don't like the results of an election; we will give the judicial system time to work. But we will not let them sweep it under the rug or memory hole it.

He's being tried in Commiefornia. They won't put away one of their own. Remember his name and face for when the RWDS roll through town

>I can guarantee you that some vigilante is going to hunt him down and cave his head in
With a bike lock hopefully

That’s what they said last time and the time before that and the time before that

he's down 100k for bail money, SEO is completely fucked, who ever is paying his legal expenses is getting bled dry, and I'm sure he's under tremendous stress.