SITSA Bill to BAN Kratom in U.S. - URGENT

I am surprised there is not a current thread about this. I must admit, I only recently found out about this troubling news, myself:

Kratom, a completely benign herbal cure for opiate addicts, chronic pain sufferers, people with anxiety, depression, and does many good things for literally millions of Americans daily is under threat of being banned almost overnight thanks to Jeff Session's SITSA Bill.

SITSA, or the "Stop the Importation and Trafficking of Synthetic Analogs Act", would give Sessions the ability to supersede ordinary DEA scheduling procedures, where a substance would be put under scientific review and evaluated, and make perfectly harmful herbal remedies such as Kratom illegal, leaving many who use the herb, which is botanically related to the coffee plant and usually consumed as a tea, as a means to detox from heavy opioids, to turn back to harder alternatives such as heroin and fentanyl.

Attached: kratom plant leaves.jpg (960x640, 63K)

I am all for combating the opioid epidemic--it is killing white Americans in record numbers daily--but this is NOT the way to do it. For many, Kratom is their saving grace from addiction; not to mention all the other non-opioid-addicted individuals who use the herb in their diet for everything from working out, to as a safe alternative for alcohol, to a cure for pain or anxiety even.

Please, I know many of you are aware of this plant's benefit to all Americans. This is not a partisan issue. This is a natural alternative to (((pharmaceuticals))) and it's obvious why they want to put a stop to it.

Please do anything in your power, write to your representatives, help meme this bill from banning Kratom. We need to make sure that this bill DOES NOT INCLUDE "natural botanical plants and herbs", such as kratom, which pose no threat to human health (literally no deaths attributed to kratom solely, does not cause CNS depression). Please look into this issue before it is too late. I am calling my representatives tomorrow. Hopefully we can make enough of an impression to get the FDA to consider it as a nutritional supplement or something to that effect.

Thank you.

Stop taking drugs queer.

Is there anything less important in the world than caring about kratom? Politicians should all have their pensions revoked. Why do they even have pensions in the first place?

perfectly harmless**

apologies

>drug war fails catastrophically
>let's crank it up a notch!

Government is more toxic than fentanyl.

Attached: 1508038909467.jpg (600x600, 94K)

I donate to AKA and wrote a 5 page letter to my representative, and Cruz as well. That faggot cuck didn't respond but he spams my email with his cuckservative tripe. I voted against him in the primary. Cody all the way baby!

The only thing toxic are opiate users who deserve the death penalty.

RIP clearnet RCs

I don't take drugs. I care about our country's opioid epidemic, which if this bill goes ahead and bans a perfectly safe natural remedy for suffers of addiction, will be exponentially worse.

It's an invasion of our constitutional rights.

Kratom has helped me to stop stealing my moms opioids.

These fuckers just want people hooked on their pharmaceutical grade opioids.

Attached: 1499340645245.png (1200x963, 102K)

The problem is that this board is ironically straight edge even though half of them are drinking and smoking weed. It's not cool to care about laws that could actually be a threat to the big government jew. That psyop went very well and skewed the board very authoritarian. All to make a few hippies mad. Sorry times now that this isn't a libertarian board. Okies are more libertarian than pol

Don't write them an email. It just goes straight to their junk mail and they write you a completely automated response, without ever reading it.

CALL them. You'll get their assistant/intern, but they'll listen to what you have to say. Explain the issue to them, it's their job to understand what you're concerned about, and give this information to your senator or house member

kratom does nothing

>Statewide ban on a leaf
Gee, it must do something that competes with pharmaceutical revenue, better get rid of it before it starts trending

No one cares about drug addicts you moron. Wake up.

I got off methadone and fentanyl buy I was backsliding until I found kratom. 5 years later and I have a $70k a year job and I'm moderately respected and successful. It's a drug, but it's a net positive in my opinion

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs you could take. It's literally a poison that kills you. Many alcoholics have switched from drinking beer/liquor after work or on weekends to taking kratom, which doesn't intoxicate/inebriate you anymore than any other herbal supplement or shit sold by Alex Jones does.

I’m sure there are plenary of opiate users who have jobs, it doesn’t mean they’re not a nuisance to society.

>Alcohol is one of the worst drugs

Being this braindead.

It's not merely addicts. It helps many people in a variety of different ways. Bodybuilders, to soccer moms, to artists, you name it.

Opioid addiction is an issue, though. It could be your family member or neighbor. No one or community is immune. It disproportionately affects white citizens, in fact.

It's a coffee/weed/mushrooms tier drug. I dont use it and personally I havent studied the compounds t o know the neurotoxicity curve but I have my doubts about how toxic it is and without that argument you rely entirely on "oh man, shits addictive and bad for you and stuff... no not like coffee.... seriously guys its bad!"

I'm trying to get off them right now.
I'm currently taking 5 to 7 grams a day - but I really want to stop all together.

Super Grade Kratom can be found in the US post 2014.
A lot of the stuff that smoke shops sell is low quality - you have to look around for a smoke shop that sells the good stuff.
Red Vein in particular (5 grams worth) gives that classical opioid high.

Attached: 1515382599816.jpg (759x847, 76K)

It is though? Ethanol, ethyl alcohol, alcohol you drink in beer, wine, spirits, et al, is incredibly toxic to your liver and is one of the leading causes of death in many countries including the US. It's just a part of the culture. There are infinitely more benign substances that it which are illegal for no apparent reason.

Honestly? Good im tired of seeing the stupid ass degenerate KRATOM SOLD HERE Signs

Ask any cop, alcohol is involved with 80 percent of calls. On top of that, cirrhosis, bladder cancer, stomach cancer, etc. Kratom maybe causes some discomfort to withdrawal. Alcohol withdrawal requires hospitalization and can cause seizures and death.

It does almost nothing. Sometimes, that's enough.

It's obviously not a danger to anybody considering if you try to get high off it you'll just wind up feeling like complete and total ass for a while and then decide you should use real drugs instead.

That's a great idea in theory. The only thing that actually works is paying off politicians and getting them to do the dirty dealing. I give you guys money for that specific purpose. If you fuck it up and they make it illegal, I'll just quit taking it and keep sustaining my funding of the cause until you buy off the right people

Funny that being an alcoholic actually does make you brain dead, if it doesn't kill you first.

Its expensive as hell but Krabot kratom has just werked for me

Drug laws are anti-science. For that alone, they are to be condemned.
If your society is fucking sick with losers with no self control, no amount of banning is going to fix that disease.

Once again, no one is asking the important question. WHY the fuck are so many people doing opioids? What is driving people to seek respite from their lives? Until you find the answer and apply it, you're doomed.

Like I live in a legal state and i still see the kratom signs everywhere its degen as fuck
t. stoner

Attached: 1525891868831.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Let me check my 'care meter'.
Oh. Oh. Yeap. Didn't move.

Let all drug abusers and addicts die.
I don't care about the circumstances.
Let them die.

>muh alcohol is bad

Red wine drinkers live longer and have higher IQs. Kill yourselves idiots.

kratom has saved my life. i wish these fucks would leave it alone

There is nothing wrong with kratom you dumb faggots

Burn in hell.

I'm sure plenty are, same as diabetics or single moms. But there are plenty of people who could stop being marginally employed and contribute if they weren't pretending to be an Opiate Smeegle working some low wage job and being dope sick and scared. It's a terrible syndrome, but it's one that has caught a lot of unhappy people. That's my problem. I didn't love myself or life, and opiates kind of numbed that ennui enough to help me function

you deserve suffering for needing a drug.

>My ad hominem should trigger him so I don't need to propose any sort of relevant arguments to back up my ignorant fucking opinions
>Being this much of a faggot.
Alcohol withdrawals can literally kill you. Few recreational substances carry that feature. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs

>inb4 yet another fucking ignorant ad hom

So grow up kid.

Water can kill you you fucking moron.

.0007/10 bait

And you must be that pro-pedophilia poster I see everyday.

Going to need more rope

>the drug *I* do CANT be worse than the drugs I ignorant talk shit on
Alcohol kills more people every year than heroine does. You probably don't know that from being a brain dead alcoholic.

>Red wine drinkers live longer
Nope. There were flawed studies that didn't account for the fact that many of the sampled non-drinkers abstained for health reasons, and the alcohol industry used them to push the meme you've bought. Go ahead and destroy your body dude it's your life.

Not very toxic. It's a partial mu opiod receptor agonist and a partial kappa opiod agonist as well. It has a novel drug profile and the active ingredient will lead to new drugs in the near future that don't kill it's users. There are other compounds in the bulk plant that haven't been fully investigated either. It's got 1000s of years of use in SE Asia and the anecdotal evidence indicates it's relatively safe even for long term users.

Fuck that malnourished old faggot.

Why would anyone use this shit. If you wanna get high do it proper and get real drugs

I'm a fascist but this is one of the few times I agree with a libertarian. The drug war has been cancer and a swindle to line the pockets of pharmaceutical companies.

It won't be too bad dude. I used to run out when I first started taking it. You'll have a runny nose and a few aches and pains and really want to find some the first day or two. It doesn't get that evil hold on you that stronger opiates do. You won't compromise your integrity to score more. You'll be fine

It has literally thousands of years of indigenous use in SE Asia, where it's used by farmers to take the edge off working in a similar way that coffee is used in many parts of the world or yerba mate in Argentina.

The plant, Mitragina speciosa, is in the same class/family taxonomically as the coffee plant (C. arabica). They are both rubicacae

As far as the alkaloids, there are many that haven't been discovered by western scientists, as it's been quite a novel thing for the last few decades until recently, but there are some medical and scientific papers as well as at least one commercially available book that's written about the subject academically. As far as from what I've read, there doesn't seem to be any cardio/neuro/hepato- toxicity in animals. There are no human deaths attributed to kratom and kratom alone (ie., some guy overdoses on another drug but happens to be on kratom or dies of some completely unrelated cause). It does not appear to cause CNS depression like classical opiates (usually the cause of death of opioid overdoses). There is some debate on whether to classify it as an light opioid itself because it has some affinity for certain opioid receptors--which the same case for chocolate, cheeses, and many other relatively harmless things

It's a direct result of prohibition (it doesn't work, it just makes things worse). Whereas before illicit drugs were shipped in from overseas (middle east, mexico, etc) or made clandestinely in underground labs in the states by street chemists, it's been outsourced, like everything else, and China are now the world's leading manufacture of chemicals. What SITSA aims to ban (fentanyl and its analogs) are already scheduled by the DEA (even the analogs which haven't been synthesized yet)

A lack of small in-group identity and purpose, and no clear path to self validation for working class underachieving people creates this problem. People can endure a lot of pain and hardship if they think it's for a purpose or to help their people. But we are fractured and alone, so numbing that existential angst is very attractive. Some people has religion or race or whatever. I'm too much of a shit and a cynic to have anything to hold on to for comfort

This is untrue. At one point it made sense to drink alcoholic beverages such as wine because the water supply was tainted and it was your only way of drinking clean beverages. A single glass of red wine won't kill you, but it's not the alcohol that is beneficial for you, but rather the grapes. There is a huge distinction between single glass of wine drinkers and compulsive alcoholics, though, or even regular recreational weekend bingers

Please call your representative and make your voice heard. Spread the message, do whatever you can.

He's talking about severe alcohol withdrawals brought on by dependency... it has nothing to do with water

I did. That's why I chose to find an answer to my opiate addiction and start making a good life for myself. Not going to lie to myself and say I'm there completely. I still take kratom so I've got a crutch. But I made some massive strides on my crutches. If they get kicked out from under me I'm going to be able to walk. Doesn't mean I won't be offended to have them kicked out from under me

>Once again, no one is asking the important question. WHY the fuck are so many people doing opioids?

Opiods don't kill White people, they kill white trash. I've been on oxymorphone for several years for my damaged back and neck. No dosage increase needed. BTW cannabis often substitutes for oxymorphone when I'm feeling less shitty and helps me sleep, which opiates do not. I support legalizing cannabis for recreational use because fuck the Pharma Jew. Our Founders were fine with it. Piss on what modern Prohibitionist bible thumpers think.

If you manage to die on opiates you reap what you spent considerable work sowing. Wiggers OD because anyone who isn't stupid left for where the jobs are. It's "social distillation" where smart Whites leave and white trash don't even have the initiative of a beaner immigrant to move to greener pastures.

I think this is a relevant and important political discussion . I wonder why it's on pg 4 ?

Support legal weed then.

The Black Kratom market is gonna be popping.

t. kratom peddler

We should Duterte all you drug pushers, legal or otherwise.

You are making generalizations that are invalid and sound ignorant from my perspective. You took the time to write that. Take a little more next time and either make a better point or at least express it better

Weed is a complete shit tier drug compared to Kratom.

Kratom is also an incredibly effective analgesic (pain reliever), anxiolytic (stress/anxiety reducer), and mood uplifter, which are all things cannabis does as well, but kratom does not intoxicate you (get you stoned) in any way comparable to THC. You appear "normal" on it the same way you do with sugar, or coffee or green tea. Why can't kratom and cannabis both be options for people?

dude... you have an ancap flag

I do. I can't smoke it, but just for liberty's sake I think it should be. My dumb hippie friends would have better lives if they weren't held back by their stigmatized drug use.

IS Kratom specifically named in the bill or is it just stepping over the DEA?

I've read about kratom, seems harmless and a decent natural non additive pain killer. Considered growing it but I was a but put off, wasn't sure if ti was legal or not. Some on and off attempts to classify it like weed etc. I'd love to grow it.

This is irony right?

get hit by a drunk driver have your hip shattered and see what pain killers they put you on faggot. better yet lets see you or your loved ones needing to escape opioid addiction without a plant like kratom. if its banned then I hope you enjoy suffering, because thats what your going to have. kratom once i discovered it was a literal godsend, and these fucking doctors dont want you to stop seeing them. 2 years without seeing a dr again.

There's nothing wrong with a crutch as long as it's not destroying you. And kratom isn't likely to destroy you unless you probably SHOULD be destroyed.
Humans live WAY outside of normal natural bounds, so some crutches of some kind are to be expected. The problem is, when you have little to live for, or haven't been taught self-control, your crutch can easily become a demon, drug or not.

Anyway guys, I've got to go to bed but I will be calling my representatives first thing in the morning. Please do the same if you can and spread the message in which ever way you are able to

tough shit hippie

t. boomer

All drugs should be decriminalized and all drug enforcement alphabet agencies should be abolished.

The point is to stop taking it at all. Telling opiate addicts that it's ok for them to take an opiate to get through the day is just asking for a relapse. Don't know why people think the answer to treating addicts is to give them drugs.

It is addictive but it cannot kill you or cause you to spiral out. I'm sure there are degenerate kratom addicts who are useless but they would have been drunks or paint huffers given the circumstances.

Most of us kratom users are incognito boomers or younger people getting off harder drugs. It's not a super awesome high so it's unlikely to be a scourge

Kratom is less addicting than caffeine with less withdrawal unless youre a dumbass who guzzles bottles of extract daily.
Got me off opiates and now I have a kilo I almost never touch because of how nasty it is. Even with oj I'd rather drink horse sperm.

Where can I buy high quality kratom seed online?

Bumparooni
Big Pharm is missing out on a shitload of addicts because of this plant.

Who gives a fuck? weed is better than that shit. Everytime!

Spoken from some fag who's never had real pain.
>Hmm opiods or an all natural plant?

Thats right, we better take the opiods Big Pharma say kratom is bad and 16 people have died in the past few years ( all with other drugs in their system) opiods are super safe not 1 death.

KYS
Y
S

Go join nootropica FB and ask. Theres a guy named Chris who has extremely good quality kratom.

Congrads user, good to hear a success story

Just switch to wild lettuce. It's cheaper, works just as well, and who the fuck is going to make lettuce illegal?

I'm not making a Facebook account

I got off pharmaceuticals entirely with kratom. Antidepressants, alcohol, benzos, opiates, weed etc. I have always been a fundamentally unhappy person who wanted to be normal and functional. I would say that kratom gives me some control over my life. If I need to be clear and energetic I take less. If my shoulder or back flair up or if I need to work 20 hrs straight I just meter my dosages as needed. Kratom is a working person's drug. It takes the vagaries of the mind and body away and let's you tell your machine to do what you want it to. I'll admit I'm mentally weak for needing a drug to marshall my being... but it works

I am very productive and reliable as a result

If we had an answer that was effective, this shit wouldn't be such a problem.

DUDE, JUST STOP BEING ADDICTED.

Kill yourself you thickheaded geriatric fuck.

>kratom
>synthetic
What the shit you little keebler kike?
I don't drink have never done any recreational drugs but take kratom for my restless leg. I've been on every prescription drug for it and they do nothing, kratom stops it completely. My RLS gets so bad that its kept me up for over a week straight before. Fuck sessions.

no goy you must take (((methadone))) instead

I dont know his website though offhand sorry.

True, but if they don't do the "right" thing and act perfectly... isn't it better to have a second option that allows them to work and live, even if it's a diminished life?

To be fair most ppl in group use a fake FB account anyways

He wants seed to grow his own trees not leaf.

I love kratom, I run a business and drink tea 2- 3 times a day. Its probably safer than caffeine and doesn't give you that dumb grateful dead vibe like pot. I don't drink either. If they ban it, it's on in Minecraft

Attached: 1529987035475.jpg (240x177, 9K)

It's just a story of a normal life. I'm glad it worked out so far. Thanks

A better bill would be to just put the drug addicts down like the animals they are

Who here /maeng da/ here?

Attached: 1379880394034.jpg (441x411, 22K)

I give kratom to my old dog. I will kill anyone who makes it illegal.