Ugh... I thought we the tariffs were suppose to hurt us

Ugh... I thought we the tariffs were suppose to hurt us

Attached: 1530160274539.png (595x285, 33K)

its almost like..

Trump knows what he is doing right?

wtf CNN told me Trudeau was going to CRUSH drumpf with an onions tariff?! The economics professor on MSNBC said that despite its 15:1 size, America had NO leverage and couldn't possibly win a trade war

wait, a businessman whos been talking about trade with other countries for 30+ years knows what hes talking about?

The shilling.
My God the shilling.

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 19K)

ugh I cannot even

>the media is trustworthy when they say things i like

sauce other than a fookin' tweet?

Heard this before... don't mean shit until the real number comes out!!!! Don't mean shit if inflation rises to 3-4!!!! But I wish

Trump is literally NEVER wrong.
>CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!

Attached: meme4564863245.jpg (800x533, 104K)

>fucks on wallstreet are happy
when are they not happy? economy's doing good they make money, it goes to shit mom and pops taxes bail them out because TOO BIG TO FAIL. Fuck wallstreet.

God you're an idiot

based

they hurt the Globalist agenda, not us as a nation or us as people

Watching the Jews try to crash the stock market while the GDP soars will be interesting.

Nah. Wall Street Insiders like myself know what's coming. This whole tariff thing is just a smokescreen negotiation tactic. By the end of the summer, about September time, in just enough time for the midterms, he's going to come out and say, "You know what? Perhaps I was wrong? Perhaps my Republicans in Congress up for reelection were right. These tariffs are kinda meaningless. Low energy for business. Let's get rid of 'em! Read my lips. Totally. Free. Trade. Totally." And then the Republicans have a win-win and the Democrats a lose-lose. The R's stood up to Trump over tariffs, and they're the ones that will actually maintain those types of policies, and the D's spent all summer having to flip flop and call the tariffs stupid (to appeal to Republican voters) even though they actually agree with them. Added to that, DJT gets to spend the final two months calling them liars and hypocrites for flip flopping so much, just because they hate him.

>BNL NEWS
>[Citation Needed]

You mean to tell me a businessman understands economics? This is a bit much for me to wrap my head around.

Attached: kamon.jpg (640x480, 121K)

This is like predicting that he isn't gonna build the wall. He's been against our current economic system for a long time, he campaigned on it. He's a protectionist.

>I was wrong
I seriously hope you're not dumb enough to think Trump would ever actually say that.

Attached: 1510890897392.png (1100x900, 583K)

[Citation needed]

Attached: 1516510537507.png (363x563, 15K)

Can't remember the name of the man that said it but this is Trumps main goal. He believes that it doesn't matter how much controversy he has caused, if this growth keeps happening and people get more money for themselves they will vote him back no matter what. It's similar to an approach Reagan had.

This is you right now

Attached: Gay Black.png (300x400, 132K)

iIs not just that he gets it, he has the balls and the drive to actually fight for our country instead of just capitulating to the Jew. I have never witnessed a President who genuinely cares so much about our country, and it is such a pleasure to see.

Attached: trumpandhistruelove.jpg (2190x3000, 578K)

It would have grown to that under Obama who cares

>see level headed assessment from stock floor perspective
>post picture of naked black men
Conservative """""arguments"""""