Based Merkel

Merkel is a master mind and the greatest politician in the world today.

>Want Fourth Reich
>Realize you cannot bring it the old way
>See EU is an old tired lion, degenerating
>Realize the Aryan man needs an enemy to "wake up"
>Migrants appear
>"Finally! the perfect chance!"
>Let 1 million in, "we can do it, all Africa come!"
>All EU goes nuts
>Visegrad, Austria, Italia, all go Right-Wing
>Left-wing in Europe rapidly dying
>EU becoming right-wing white empire

This was the only way.
If she tried to do it directly, she would be stopped and called the second Hitler.
So she needed to use this method.
Can a politician be more brilliant than this?

Based Merkel, our perfect Leader.

Attached: merkel_heil.jpg (615x700, 232K)

>1 postby this ID

Attached: feels_bad_doge.png (894x894, 675K)

Nope.
Here's your 2nd post buddy

The fuck are you on

Yeah well now you're stuck ethnically cleansing more people and with modern census it's harder to tell who's really from what ethnicity. The dream of a pure Germany is almost completely dead. Real Mastermind work there Angela.

>this delusion
the only people in favour of the European union are the pro-immigration types,germans and irrelavant countries like slovenia and romania.
sage

It's a small price to pay, there are 500 million Europeans or so, mate.

Our percentage of nonwhites is still extremely small compared to you, mr. 56% man

she will still get the rope
mastermind or not

Show your true flag, faggot.

Okay, but she will die as a martyr
I will put a photo of her in my living room

didn't Q suggest merkel is Hitler's daughter?

She is the greater tyran of all times.

Did I use the word "white"? No, I didn't. I'm talking about ethnically pure you braindead Gypsy. With open European borders even within Europe you lose that and it becomes harder to track.

Wow, really? Never heard of that

"Slovenian" is not an ethnicity
It's a construct
If we analyze the blood, we're mix of so many things already... in our old country Caranthania, Roman blood mixed with Celtic blood mixed with Germanic blood mixed with Slavic blood.
We're all mixed European here.
It doesn't matter really.
Watch some Varg.

Yeah, let's all fuck autistic girls and raise our children to be outcasts and live off the government dime. You might want to better think your role models.

Your vision of the aryan man, the reich, and of merkel is tainted by the romanticism which Jow Forums uses in order to start people thinking tribally. I don't buy this analysis at all because it it based on a number of unreliable suppositions.
Nice fantasy tho, maybe you should start a blog or something.
>>>tumblr.com

>She opened the borders to more than one million migrants without consulting the EU's partners without clarifying their identities and entitlement to asylum.
>The Brexit was an immediate consequence of this, because "the images of uncontrolled influx were the famous drops that overflowed the British keg".
>Refused to compromise with David Cameron pre-Brexit vote making him look like a tit and probably swinging the vote for Leave.
>Her unilateral opening of the border led to a second "and lasting" upswing of the AfD.
>The latter created a "continuous stress" of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group.
>Since her opening of the border, the social climate is becoming "increasingly toxic" and her friends have added large amount of criminal behavior to German society.
>She knew BAMF agency was failing 2017, waving illegals through, did nothing to tackle it until an insider blew the whistle in 2018.
>No one understands why Islamic terrorists are legally allowed to claim asylum in Germany or why they get deported to their point of entry in EU then re-enter Germany again.
>The unilateral decision to open the border makes Merkel blackmailable. Her insistence on Macron's demand for a separate European budget for Macron to support her in asylum policy reveals that.
It threatened a European split, it threatens a split of the sister parties CDU and CSU.

shes a fucking clown

>Watch some Varg.
oh Geez , Youre a varg faggot = Dismiss entire thread .

thats one sad way to get cursed

Attached: 948651.jpg (1062x1200, 234K)

nice delusion angela. sorry, but you're fired within the next month.

>transplanting and outright betraying your people
>an any way indicative of good leadership

yeah, somebody already tried to insinuate that this is Soros' scheme, too. But its bullshit. Merkels fourth Reich will be one of turks, arabs and niggers. No Aryans allowed.

You are only thinking this because you can't imagine being literally this much of a nigger lover as the defacto leader of the EU. Let me tell you something, she is really this batshit crazy.