Italy’s Romanian People Face Threat of Expulsion

abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/italys-romany-people-face-expulsion/9891362

Attached: 9617ECF7-C36F-452A-9009-A540A78ABDD1.jpg (700x467, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRRvQKmQDBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>romani=romanian
it is just one of those bullshit leftie terms for gybsies
>amerimutt education

>romanian

Nope

i dont think anyone is going to care if Romanians get deported have you seen the way they behave on Jow Forums? they are worse than Canadians.

Butthurt gyp
We will get Erdély back

youtube.com/watch?v=zRRvQKmQDBo

Attached: 1515871132315.png (912x764, 180K)

You can split hairs all you like. Your countrymen will be returning SOON.

Attached: 15434512-0FB6-44F2-B8F3-8517434D99B7.jpg (221x274, 21K)

Piece of shit

Gypsies with Romanian citizenship are not ethnic Romanians.

>Gypsies with Romanian citizenship are not ethnic Romanians.

Attached: 71C0D6DB-53AA-4C83-B540-30AA129FE3D1.jpg (600x909, 37K)

And that's a good thing

Nah they'll just parasite to the next latin country.

I will never allow them to Kick out the blonde chicks

Attached: Elaine_Reed.jpg (500x415, 72K)

filthy gypsies != romanians
(but real romanians should go back to their homeland too)

Does Obama have American citizenship? Yes.
Is he a real American ? Debatable.

>born too late to take part in 80-90s booming economy
>born too early to experience new world order
>born just in time to contribute Italy getting sorted

Attached: 1517992525792.png (982x1274, 76K)

Romanians are latin people, the heirs of the Roman legion in Dacia. Unfortunately, after centuries of contact with slavs, gipsies, t*rks and huns, they lost all their finesse. They are our drunkard and alchoolic cousins

>born just in time to participate in the race war led by italy
ftfy

besides the incorrect title
>Romanian People
if anything they're "Roma people" or "Romani"

good, literally no one in europe likes gypsies

Not entirely wrong as there are many romanian gangs/mafia of the non-gypsy kind too.

Romanian pussy is tight as fuck muuuuhhh diiiiccck. Gypsies need to be killed tho

bix nood my nigga

>Italy’s Romanian People Face Threat of Expulsion
>Romanian

please please please kill yourself.

It's bullshit, we've one million romanians they're not going anywhere also they're in schengen free travel zone.

Kys bogdan

>Romanian

>>born too late to take part in 80-90s booming economy

you mean bottomless debt spending

stupid dumb ass mutt op doesn't know the difference between romani (GIPSIES) and Romanians, fuckoff amerimutt

Gypsies are like, ethnically pajeets.

You gave them citizenship? Why?

If those gypos have Romanian citizenship, then you can't really deporting them unfortunately.

>my romanian ass is on FIRE

Why did you give 12 million Mexicans and 47 million Niggers Citizenship?

Romanians are subhuman and need to be genocided

Damn I wish they would do this in Spain. Country would improve by 360 degrees.

Because Jews. But you had an opportunity after the Soviet Union died to not do stupid shit, being Jew-woke and all.

Worse than Hither

weird american flag you have there

Except the major players of the communist party remained in power after the Revolution. The West forbade us to discriminate against Gypsies in order to come closer to them and ultimately join the EU

Ok, I hope your daughter will not be raped and killed by the Muslim gangs you keep importing, to preserve the superior race and all

Mexicans (and all the little red guys located throughout central america) are a death cult expelled by the north american injuns eons ago. They came flooding back in since the spanish liberated them from their direct-demon worship and redirected by Jewish slavers to work the global bread basket (california to the heartland) on the cheap.

Attached: slavers.jpg (602x430, 134K)

gypsies should "disappear" over night.
still,romanians should stop coming here,we have enough of you

American on business in KL but I have a place in Spain.

nooo u racist, keep the gypsies
>implying that we're not gonna send them back like we did when the French tried this
and will be relocated where Ceausescu decided ;) IF

Attached: real hist.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Media already putting all kinds of pressure on Salvini.

ok what the fuck are gypsies though, ethnically?

they are basically indians

Kick Vee

What the hell is a "real American"?

poos

poos. But not even the poos wanted them kek.

they don't even look like it though, i just haven't seen enough of them i guess.

>they don't even look like it though
what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: ZINGARI_ROMA[1].png (598x300, 346K)

Attached: zingari-432x320[1].jpg (432x320, 38K)

i stand corrected.

Attached: 1530021568-120620553-a93d22ae-fee0-4797-a99e-2e801a968c33-0.jpg (880x660, 110K)

Send them back to India.

Expulsing Romanians back home?
You can send her back to me if Italy doesn't want her. I'll take good care of her

Attached: dibo.jpg (750x920, 142K)

>t. Gypsy

DUCE DUCE DUCE

Ok that's a deal. Here's her in 30 years btw.

Attached: zingara-romani-gabbie-gabbia-video[1].jpg (900x502, 99K)

Not Romanian, but gypsies.

I'm not particularly fond of Romanians, but putting them in the same boat as gypsies, that's just unfair.

>Roma gypsies
>`Romanian`

Wtf, i love the European Union now.
Make the european empire great again!
The anglo-jews can keep sucking Tyrone`s dick!

Attached: hungariangipsies.png (745x298, 25K)

Expulsion is not enough, gas each one of these gypsy insects

What is etymology?

Attached: 227E6586-3391-4745-9AB7-DE9E18C461B5.png (536x778, 554K)

cute.

Attached: 1528200962821.png (832x655, 371K)

>you wuzzz saudi arabs and shieet
You wish, budyn eyalet.

Attached: middle.easterners.jpg (596x383, 21K)

>Gypsies
>Romanian
Send them to India

>We wuz dacians created by Huns n shiet

Attached: roma_btfo.png (2016x1125, 1.09M)

>tfw its happening

Attached: visegrad.png (594x470, 25K)

Shit I almost believed it...gipsies only it's ok but adding all the Romanians too would've made my dick rock hard.

>when you manage to lose almost every battle against the turks
>we saved europe and shieeet
>when you manage to lose every battle against the romanians
>we created the romanians and shieet

Lose the memeflag Pisti, your leaf bozgor diaspora flag is showing

Attached: romanians against hungarians.jpg (2206x824, 724K)

I prefer this.

Attached: balkans.fixed.png (1937x1665, 231K)

>We wuz Magyars an shiet

Attached: Vlad_the_Hungarian.png (756x849, 131K)

based

>that moment when you claim romanians were hungarians
>when actually 20% of the hungarians are maghiarized romanians

You can suck zionist dick all you want now, they will throw you aside like a cum rag, like every did until now.

Ps: self-made thumbnails don`t count as reality, genetic tests do

Attached: annexed.hungarian.woman.jpg (1080x1300, 667K)

Attached: CD851BBB-D56D-4D20-939A-C8C6D2942634.jpg (573x1024, 84K)

*everyone did until now

Please Italy, NO! Throw them to the lions if you have to!

>that moment hungarian nobles lied to Matei Corvin, the half romanian hungarian king, in order to backstab Vlad
>that moment when hungary is occupied by the turks after the moldavians and walachians stop protecting them

serves them right

Attached: hungarianfailure.jpg (1970x1180, 800K)

As far as most romanians are concerned these are honorary gypsies.

>when your country is such a meme it gets btfo'd by maps
oh, and:
>"Magyars are mongols"
>meanwhile: Pecheneg
fucking kek

Attached: 1529041437898s.jpg (1600x1143, 553K)

>Despotate

I swear, english can just butcher some words, it was a DESPOTY, not a despotate, the fuck is that

Haha, op confirmed a hungarian/bozgor diaspora

Attached: 1525807540822.png (495x483, 127K)

Rumeni BTFO

I don`t know, despotate sounds cringy.
We have ``despot`` which means a tyranic ruler, a cruel absolutist.

>when you are ruled by foreign kings since 1301
>when even today you are ruled by a gipsy king

When will you ever recover?

Attached: gypsyking.jpg (470x374, 18K)

This.

>when you are ruled by foreign kings since 1301
You mean those kings descendant from the female like of the Arpad Dynasty?
Meanwhile you were literally a turko-mongol state before your Magyar overlords organized you into a country.
>tfw Roma-dicklets had their slave-den founded by Hungarian dissident nobility
KEK. How will Roma ever recover?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

When you're such pure European phenotype that your country was called "Cumania"
>PURE
>DACIAN
>HERITAGE

Attached: 1241-3.gif (1032x702, 88K)

Romani =/= Romanian... We are different groups of people lulz

I'm a legit Sinti-Manouche Gypsy, of the Rhinehart family, and look nothing like those roma women. I have much fairer skin, green/red central heterochromia eyes, typical jew nose (a cute little bump not like ridiculous lol), thick curly hair... just to name a few differences.

The Indian origin theory does have some basis in reality though, my fathers y haplotype is one that is associated with an Indo-aryan origin. But that isn't the sole origin of romani people however, especially the Sinti-manouche. My dna is ~50% jewish.That's more than a lot of the so-called jews I've met in my life. My matrilineal line happens to be of a jewish origin as well.

Due to this, as well as our oral history, I believe that the Sinti-Manouche include a christian converted Israelite tribe who happened to settle the Indian subcontinent, or that was absorbed during our diaspora somewhere in europe, in the founder population as well. Probably Manasseh considering the pronunciation of "Manouche".

Attached: d5ef561fb3ce7eab383904cb0fb6f267--disney-love-disney-stuff.jpg (570x760, 43K)

>kings descendant from the female like of the Arpad Dynasty

Ahahaha, so the House of Přemyslid (1301–1305), House of Wittelsbach (1305–1307), House of Anjou (1308–1395), House of Luxembourg (1387–1437), House of Habsburg (1437–1457), House of Jagiellon (1440–1444), House of Hunyadi (1458–1490), House of Jagiellon (1490–1526), House of Zápolya (1526–1570), House of Habsburg (1526–1780), House of Habsburg-Lorraine (1780–1918) we`re all fucking the arpad females?
I get it, in order to not kill yourselves, you need level of delusion that should have not been possible.

>In the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, Transylvanian émigrés founded two principalities, Walachia and Moldavia. Legend says that in 1290 Negru-Voda, a leading Romanian nobleman ( voivode), left Fagaras in southern Transylvania with a group of nobles and founded "tara Româneasca" on the lands between the southern Carpathians and the Danube. (The name "tara Româneasca" means "Romanian land," here, actually "Walachia"; the word "Walachia" is derived from the Slavic word vlach, which is related to the Germanic walh, meaning "foreigner.") A second legend holds that a Romanian voivode named Dragos crossed the Carpathians and settled with other Romanians on the plain between the mountains and the Black Sea. They were joined in 1349 by a Transylvanian voivode named Bogdan, who revolted against his feudal overlord and settled on the Moldova River, from which Moldavia derives its name. Bogdan declared Moldavia's independence from Hungary a decade later. The remaining Romanian nobles in Transylvania eventually adopted the Hungarian language and culture; Transylvania's Romanian serfs continued to speak Romanian and clung to Orthodoxy but were powerless to resist Hungarian domination.

Hungarians didn`t existed by that time in transylvania, they had to be invented via maghiarization.

When you're such a pure European phenotype that you need the Mongols to kick out your overlords, in order to fasciliate the Huns to come in and organize your territory.
>PURE
>ROMAN
>LEGIONARIES

Attached: mongolempire.png (600x324, 96K)

Most of what today's known "Ukraine" is former Khazarian turf with Cumanian and Pecheneg population, but I never saw anyone saying they're not white. Ukrainians, I mean.

Roma-ni-ans on suicide watch

Attached: 1DB2FC2E-9736-481A-858D-F701EC9970C2.jpg (740x411, 175K)

>turko-mongol laughs at somebody else for being under temporary ocupation by turcomongols

B-U-D-Y-N E-Y-A-L-E-T
>Budin Eyalet (also known as Province of Budin / Buda or Pashaluk of Budin / Buda; Ottoman Turkish: ایالت بودین; Eyālet-i Budin,[1] Hungarian: Budai vilajet, Serbian: Budimski vilajet or Бyдимcки вилaјeт, Croatian: Budimski vilajet) was an administrative territorial entity of the Ottoman Empire in Central Europe and the Balkans. It was formed on the territories that Ottoman Empire conquered from the medieval Kingdom of Hungary
>Population of the province was ethnically and religiously diverse and included Hungarians, Croats, Serbs, Slovaks, Muslims of various ethnic origins (living mainly in the cities) and others (Jews, Romani, etc.). The city of Buda itself became majority Muslim during the seventeenth century, largely through the immigration of Balkan Muslims.

You got muslim`d in your own capital, ahahahaha

Attached: budyn.eyalet1683.png (1280x971, 390K)

This couldn`t be more accurate

>budyn eyalet
>budapesta majority muslim in seventeenth century

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: budyn.eyalet.png (1129x238, 41K)

That guy doesn't look like an indian at all, desu. Maybe it gives the impression because of the ridiculous moustache, but that's it.

NO, THEY'LL COME HERE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: índice.jpg (225x225, 6K)