Why do Dominicans think it’s acceptable to wear baseball jerseys in a Catholic Church?

Why do Dominicans think it’s acceptable to wear baseball jerseys in a Catholic Church?

Expanding Catholicism to the Hispanics was obviously a mistake.

Attached: 37E1B32A-9002-446D-A0AE-A16A723CF5DE.jpg (962x655, 112K)

probably has to do with the dead bean. Worn in memory or some shit.

>t shirts
>jerseys
>hats
>sunglasses

The priest should have told them to fuck off.

No, it's just irreverent to wear a Yankees jersey in a church.

Attached: 1524261219160.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Are they in church you fucking faggot?

>worried about jerseys being worn in a church for pedophiles

why does religion think its acceptable to lie since its inception to this very fucking second?

Dominican-yorks, they act and dress more like niggers than actual niggers.

Attached: Jf-noaJ-jKFAVdcQrI8veTKrD9vS8IS-xw2UB8kpfsQ.png (1343x913, 1.07M)

That's actually pretty classy for spics.

Attached: image.jpg (793x1024, 207K)

MUTT

>you're not allowed to morn your friend the way he would've wanted to, because it doesn't follow what my book says
wew

Attached: 1520667627604.jpg (612x612, 46K)

Fuck off with your kike propaganda.

probably novus ordo modernist fake catholics, real tradtional Catholics wouldnt wear that they would dress appropriately of course.

the king of the jews word over a mere creatures word you fake (jew).

THE BOOK LITERALLY SAYS IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR
YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO WEAR JEWELRY
YOUR SHITTY SUITS DONT MAKE GOD HAPPY THE MORE YOU PAY INTO YOUR VANITY THE GREATER YOUR FIGHT AGAINST GOD
Jow Forums (and most 'christians') love to ignore large portions of their book including the eating of unclean meats, the supporting of violence and the destruction of the family unit.
Also nice casting if the first stone by insulting other children of God I'm sure Christ is pleased, go to Bible study some time

>Dominicans
Because they're niggers.

just wondering if we still do not have any details about the immigration status of the attackers.

can't find it anywhere ((((hmmmmm)))))

Need close up of that hat worn by two pallbearer

Shut up nigger. I’m talking about a Catholic Church not some kooky Zionist Christian Church. You’re supposed to be well dressed.

>mariodies.wav

Outrageous!!
Everybody knows that Jesus has a strict dress code!!!!

Is Jow Forums really getting this desperate for its every 60 second "I'M SO OUTRAGED" fix?
Fucking pathetic.

lel

>implying the Catholic church isn't kooky and Zionist

Is it a thing that Americans can't speak proper English?

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

>YLYL
damn you, pierre

No, it's the brits. Why cant the English speak English?

says your mom. but not the church. noone cares about clothing, just don't show up almost naked.

t. Catholic from a militant Catholic family

What do you mean expanded? The Spanish brought it with them to the new world.

Yes.

If by Americans you mean niggers, then yes.

Chatholic religion is a mistake to begin with so...

Literally go read the damn Bible you crypto like
Vanity is a sin and 'dressing nice' is just another way for you to stumble off the path of god.
When is he last time you sat down to worship, pray and read the Bible?

lol, there were no "hispanics" before Catholicism genius.

Attached: thelooneycoons.webm (426x426, 1.93M)

nigga its the bronx shits different out here

Attached: Le_Yankee_Stadium.jpg (800x530, 264K)

What’s different? Spics and niggers desecrating a Catholic Church?

>Catholicism creates Hispanics
>You will know them by their fruit. Grapes aren’t gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles, are they? 17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a rotten tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a rotten tree cannot produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into a fire. 20 So by their fruit you will know them.”

/nupol/
welcome to 2016+2
it's like an imageboard version of the goddamn rush limbaugh show

>telling a catholic to read the bible
Just give up, man

Modern catholicism in hispanic countries deviates a lot from what it was.The last generation atleast here that followed those rules was my grand mothers generation hell they even read the bible in latin.

I honestly wish the church here stuck to those traditions the degeneracy here would have been a bit tolerable with it.

Good point. It's not going to happen now after so many centuries

Is this some kind of meme? I’m Catholic but I never read a page of the Bible.

jesus edgy kid i understand this is your first summer on the internet but can you stop trying to take away people's freedom of expression?

What about all the priests that got handies and bjs from children in Catholic churches? If you support the Catholic church you have to support that too...

>t. Rabbi Kikeberg

Catholicism itself is a mistake, Christianity too.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14-20-54-24.png (720x1280, 898K)

Your feet are long and narrow like a nigger.

Seething Chr*stian lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-30-10.png (720x1280, 674K)

The only time a kike owns one of us, it's a catholic.

Catholics are such gay

Literally don’t care what you do with a bible. Just don’t come to church dressed like a nigger.

I don't go to a Church, if it was up to me every single one would be demolished.

You really need to learn how Catholicism started in the Americas to understand why it is such a joke. It would have been impossible to convert the natives without adapting their beliefs to the church, just for starters.

Ok bro.

If it was up to you you would sit home in your house all day rather than jack hammer the churches down. Don’t lie you lazy sack of shit.

>being this autistic over a god you do t believe in

Attached: 61AAB4A8-7874-4F52-B5C1-FE5ED9B6751C.jpg (250x338, 27K)

I do hate Christianity and Christians, just your cult, I have nothing against faith and supernatural deity.

The entire premise of this thread is retarded, shit-tier "outrage bait".
Anyone who replies to this crap any further is a fucking middle school, summerfag, nu/pol/ moron.

Same in Europe when Jews converted the natives.

Only the 1e one was nice kek

Suck a dick, Schlomo.

Yeah sure, little boy. Just use the "joooo" buzzwords to defend your idiocy.

How many little dicks have you sucked kike?

Hows that universalism working out for you?
not so well? too bad.
It has never been part of the Catholic tradition to read the bible, thats what protestant heretics do.

I remember a presentation about three early reports from the new world and how the religious views of the authors varied.
>Cabeza de Vaca is catholic priest. Sympathetic toward locals. Converts some, but not a stickler on doctrine
>Hans Staden, Lutheran guy. Captured by cannibals. Manipulates them and makes them think that he can bring God's wrath on them. Escapes back to Germany

>three early
I forget the third story

In a time when the church is in crisis we need to accept all brothers and sisters of the faith.

Catholics are classless pieces of shit anyway.

Attached: 1529246176835.png (540x552, 347K)

>t. Christian Zionist

I agree. Reading the Bible is heresy.