We’ll never reach sexual equality until we stop obsessing over the number

When will this end, when will women understand that you cant have everything.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (669x857, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/06/27/well-never-reach-sexual-equality-dont-stop-obsessing-numbers-7664668/
archive.is/Okg7U
youtu.be/ifcXjN2Q0i4
twitter.com/lisabowhorse
uk.linkedin.com/in/lisamariebowman
archive.org/details/pdfy-YaiGaVWcZNU7ZRAX
youtube.com/watch?v=cVy7YeeqGZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

metro.co.uk/2018/06/27/well-never-reach-sexual-equality-dont-stop-obsessing-numbers-7664668/

women are so fucking retarded

>when will women understand
Women aren't rational, they're emotionally driven.

Attached: if_only_you_knew.png (322x316, 161K)

The only acceptable number is 0.

>well
>we’re
Nope it’s just you roastie. There are some high scores on there

This article is about men accepting whores and not about women accepting virgins?

Fuck off, skank

Dude, they understand perfectly well, they're just playing this politically because it suits them.
Don't ever assume women are dumb or irrational, it's a big mistake.
If they appear that way, it's because they're playing you.

We'll never reach sexual equality while one man can impregnate several women at once but a woman can be impregnated by only one man at once.

And good luck changing that.

Don't ask, don't tell is the best policy.

If they break this rule they are dumped immediately. They are not told the rule is in place.

Wrong. Women aren't rational.

Attached: 1528933005065.png (595x823, 69K)

How does this even work.

Attached: 1523824443377.jpg (639x417, 74K)

this is the right pic. no the last one

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (730x319, 31K)

>running out of options because youth was spent on the disillusioned promises of the third wave

Pottery

4pbp

>It's 2018 and you fuckers are sill obsessing over me fucking every tom dick and harry

>um like you need to agree with me and accept my degenerate opinions/lifestyle because ITS CURRENT YEAR
When will we stop suffering? When will the DOTR come

Why is it always Jewish people writing these stories?

>(((Bowman)))

Nice try, Juden

The religions of most advanced cultures did a good job of that for thousands of years until we killed God. Men gave up their own biological self-interest for the sake of other less desirable man by making procreation tied to committed marriages.

Women compare themselves to other women to attempt to attract a mate rather than see what men actually want in a mate. If other women are whores, a woman will be a whore because she thinks that's what attracts mates. Later she'll become confused when she realizes it is the opposite and repels mates.

No, 1. 0 is the accepted numbers by coal burners and their onionsboys "husbands", (unless coal burners are with their nigger boyfriend)

Article is written by (((Lisa Bowman)))
It's not the "women" wanting it both ways, it's the jews wanting to brainwash women while polarizing men's relationship with them.

A friendly reminder:
MGTOW is a jewish trick.
All top feminists have been jewish.
Your enemy is not women, but jews

Archive that shit nigger
>archive.is/Okg7U

fuck, i mean soiboys

youtu.be/ifcXjN2Q0i4

Watch this and tell me it is okay.

Attached: it.png (1150x618, 539K)

dane-bro talking sense. good hrothgar.

This

Don’t fail for the MGTOW trick

Attached: EE60BA4C-7AC0-4907-9609-ABFFC056DBAA.jpg (680x586, 66K)

this. Not only does she knows what she's writing but many men (who disagree internally) will agree to her face. The amount of men who are willing to be cucked, is out of this world.

Jesus Christ, how many cocks has this ho had inside her to write an article like this?

Women have the free will to choose. They made their decision.

>MGTOW is a jewish trick.
No. The "lol I can't get a date so all women are trash" mentality is a jewish trick, but actual MGTOW is a powerful tool against (((them))). By refusing to marry trashy whores, men are undoing the effect of the jews' brainwashing

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1216x1144, 354K)

>People kind of judge you if you are a slut, it's a stigma
Because the threat of catching an STD is a stigma

sorry, but before I buy a car I want to know how many miles it left behind

Attached: judas dont know the concept of personal space.jpg (288x275, 34K)

1.0 incel

Watch until the end, it does get pretty disgusting.

Asking men to stop caring about the number of people a woman has fucked is like asking women to stop caring about the number in a man's bank account. It just isn't fucking happening.

>When will this end
Hopefully soon God will drop hellfire on us

I am actually hoping for this currently. To be judged would be a blessing.

I heard its pretty bad with women in uk, most of my friends who immigrated there fucked in a week.

twitter.com/lisabowhorse
twitter.com/lisabowhorse
uk.linkedin.com/in/lisamariebowman
[email protected]
[email protected]

In case anyone feels the need to enlighten her to the fact she'll always be alone as punishment for riding the cock carousel

2mins of google not doxxing, not asking for a personnel army

You have no idea. Living in the UK is enough to totally demoralise you. There is no respite from Mordor here. Do not come.

>women
>understanding
pick one

Attached: 1529405595381.jpg (560x937, 230K)

>women
>capable of understanding basic concepts
You dont have a flag of western faggot, yet speak like western faggot. How come?

People call me MGTOW, and I don't really buy into it
I've been divorced ans had a bunch of relationships that failed, I just stopped looking.
Finding a woman worth their salt is beyond hard, it's next to impossible figure it's the same way with men. I'm not even looking for a unicorn, I was always just looking for a woman I can trust and settle down with.

>tfw the black sun is really a pinprick in our illusionary reality and an escape into he world of true form

the uglier and/or gayer they get, the higher their body count. wtf

it's a tripfag, you really need to look no further

ok listen up lewandowski. before you call your superiors fags, go call yourself a fag for sucking migrant cock

Why every brit hates London btw?

go there and you'll understand

Just because you want to be a whore doesn’t mean we have to accept it

digits a-poppin'

If a woman can’t count on one hand how many people she has slept with she is subhuman

>wanting seconds

I don’t want seconds
I’ve just accepted that I have to be realistic in this day and age

Pablo gets it. I'm not necessarily MGTOW but I refuse to marry a woman that isn't a virgin. The same people saying MGTOW is a Jewish trick tell me
"REEEEE GUESS YOU JUST WON'T GET MARRIED THEN FAGGOT"
>that's the point
Starting to think it's all tradcucks trying to justify their decision to be the beta provider for the town's cumdump

This is how my sister in law sounds. She can't get a man to stick around because she's a huge slut (easily fucked over 100 guys) and she tells the dudes how much of a slut she is like its a turn on. We want on a double date with her and a guy from my work I set her up with and within 15 mins she's asking if he like threesomes and goes on about how many she's had and people around us are staring because they can hear her and then the bitch starts showing him pics of her ugly baby she has with a baby daddy she never even fucking dated. Why don't these bitches just lie or pretend to be traditional? No dude is turned on by how much dick a chick has taken unless he's got a fetish for it.

Wow, they get more sickly looking they higher the number is, no joke
KEKEKEKEKEK

might be wise
i cant
which is why i will kill myself

>met my gf when we were 18, she's hot as fuck
>were both virgins, both have only had 1 partner (each other)
>now been together 10 years
>tfw this is rare, in fact to most people this makes us total weirdos

Attached: 1468955170521.jpg (640x843, 354K)

Sadly, it's more mundane than that m8:
archive.org/details/pdfy-YaiGaVWcZNU7ZRAX
All that masonic symbolism is basically remnants from the lost Stellar Mystery School of Ancient Egypt, three precessions out of synch, no less. The Sun at it's height back then was in Leo. The mystic mumbo jumbo on the steps there (themselves a representation of the Sun travelling through the year) are codes for the zodiac. The two front pillars are boringly the idealised versions of the pillars in front of the Temple of Solomon, assuming it even ever existed.
The Ancient Egyptians correctly assessed that all life in the solar system was an extention of the Sun, and so if you wanted good luck or whatever you should synch your actitivies with the damn glowing thing. It's why the Cornerstone is always laid first and in the North East: that's where the rising Sun casts the longest shadow on the solstice.
It's still interesting, but sadly very mundane if you were like me and expecting some cool devil worshiping shit.
What was the thread question again?

Attached: deepthoughts.jpg (871x871, 84K)

Perhaps they aren't rational, but they are cunning, manipulative and extremely deceiving when it comes to finding a mate, and that's something not every man is aware of.

>my last name is bowman
I wish I were dead.

Attached: pleasegodno.jpg (400x400, 57K)

You're practically LARPing a marriage at this point

Congrats u won the lottery

> pushing degenerate agenda
(((bowman)))

Attached: partners.jpg (1223x1570, 312K)

You have jew in your past, if you aren't a full blown jew currently

0 for a first-time bride, 1 for a widow
If she was widowed twice, do you want to risk it?

Yeah, well we're common law married (aka LARP married). We're not really interested in doing the whole song and dance of a wedding

>10 years together no kids
Make some children, faggot

i'm aware, but reality is less fun that way
if they can justify the rape and consumption of a childs flesh upoon the desire of life leeching, then i can have my fantasies too
even if it's a meme
thank you though

Trying to get a house first, saving for a big down payment. It's tough to get there responsibly in this day and age, probably by design

>polish man dresses as Gandalf stops oncoming train
youtube.com/watch?v=cVy7YeeqGZQ

Attached: Nazi_Banana.jpg (313x302, 48K)

>not living off grid in the best wilderness in the world

Jews hate mgtow retardrd shill

My wife had 3 sexual partners and 1 long term relationship before me. I had 10 and 3.
Best human being I've ever met, good job I didn't listen to incels on the internet.

>10 year no-marriage leaf
you're being cucked

She thinks he's sterile and has taken steps to become pregnant, but odds are she's the sterile one.
I have actually seen this happened 3 times in my life with supposedly wholesome couples
Men usually find out when they mysteriously get hepatitis b/c or herpes

It ends when you take your life into your own hands and build a family and a homestead. We need real solutions, not larping. /esg/ is up

Don't worry, her number is much higher than that, and has only grown since you got together

just another attempt for fucked up slut leftovers to get successful men once they're past 30.
No thanks, I'd rather spend the money on my hobbies.

Haha, no
This girl is so into me, it's shocking. I lucked out

That's how I feel, I can afford D&D ad there's plenty of single men and women my age that are sown to play it. Most people my that I know age date 20 yo's anyways, so people like me are leftovers because we don't poach kiddos

The child rape thing is a lot more devil worhsip-y. Would you believe there was a group of Jews who thought it was a good idea to wake God up by commiting hideous acts until He ragequit Creation and ended suffering by default? Cos it's true. They then got mixed up with the El Cult who basically thought the Consciousness Signal supposedly broadcast from out beyonf The Pleiades was being altered by Saturn's swansong, meaning Saturn was a new god, and they should do evil shit to get its attention. It was a marriage of LARPers made in Hell itself and now we have these assholes fucking up society with a parody of divine purpose driving all the degeneracy.
If only the Venus Cult could get going again, they could smite the El worshippers like they did before.

Attached: 1529950741926.jpg (420x418, 20K)

Sour grapes.
Have our own business, home, and the 3rd child is on the way.

Go get tested for STDs, I bet you you have one cucknadian .
I'm not even trying to be mean, she's just better at hiding the cheating then other women

taking bets on whether the author will hang herself by her 50's

Attached: 515616156161.jpg (800x818, 102K)

Would you say that a man raised from birth to be a basedboy while being pumped with estrogen chose to be one?
While I agree that men and women should save themselves for marrige, it's still the fault of the jews for indoctrinating them.
If one wishes to recover from a sickness, do you treat the symptoms or the cause?

Get tested dude, marriage is only extreme dating in today dating culture .
You are going to be shocked when you find out you have an STD or 3

I'm not too worried about it buddy. You'd just have to know her, I guess
But thanks for looking out

>thinking 3 sexual partners is a lot
> not meeting girls who cant remember how many
you got luck m80

(((Karley Sciortino)))

Attached: 969356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 245K)

Attached: 1524694133803.jpg (498x471, 71K)

Attached: 1524236191795.jpg (498x471, 70K)

Yes, I am aware of everything. And it is about life stealing as well.

Read into this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Meanwhile, women will sex shame the moment they disagree with someone

It stops when we invent Waifubots. Not the uncanny valley shit we have now but shit that will be here in 10-20 years. Waifubots that can imitate being a woman better than a woman ever could. That’s when that stop because it would force them to compete. Competition drives better products. Economics 101

Attached: E37162C6-B7D0-4DFD-B8BF-ACED383A2CAC.jpg (736x1065, 61K)

Had the same thing. She left to try poly and dating because she was afraid of missing out.

Women will crave genetic diversity. Knock her up before she bolts for strange dick if you want a chance of keeping her

On the bright side i took the virginity of a qt 18 yr old 2 weeks ago