Shapiro 4 SCOTUS?

Originally suggested by Ann Coulter, I can't think for a better name to nominate to the supreme Court. He'll stay like 60 years in the courts btfoing leftists and they won't be able to do shit otherwise they'll be antisemites

Attached: shapiro.jpg (1842x1036, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-donald-trump-ben-shapiro-for-scotus
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
youtu.be/d_rQtGPBu98
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuK4kQ8hb8
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/991759527841153024?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=GTuVwSuoslE
youtube.com/watch?v=GErUHrA4oH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grow up

Attached: logic.png (800x800, 594K)

Don't you have to be a lawyer?

Ben Shazion

No kikes, no capitulation, no compromise.

Shapiro is the epitome of controlled opposition.

Don't trust a kike or a woman Trump get a good old boy hanging judge

Majority Opinion of the Court:

>OK, this is epic

Should be someone for the dissident right or they should withdraw their support for trump.

this was the end of the thread

No. He is a jew first, american second. Anyone with dual citizenship shouldn't be allowed in government in the first place. We see what a few kikes in senate are doing now. I don't even want my mailman to be a dual citizen.

no jews

Stop making this thread, faggot.

no

Better to have him as a public speaker, he makes some good points and spreads conservatism to the youth, senator maybe but SCOTUS is too much

Stop it kike .. no matter how many times you post your shit .. its not going to stick

Attached: 1493196493072.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE (((BE SHAPIRO)))?

HIS LITERALLY A KIKE KIKITY JEW KIKE KIKE KIKE KEK CONTROLED OPPOSITION KIKE JEW KIKE

HUH? THINK YOUR FUNNY SAYING NIGGERS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES BUT NOT IN ISRAEL AND SHIT?

I FUCKING HATE (((BEN SHAPIRO))) SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: tfw angry.png (633x758, 29K)

Sage
Fuck off, kike.

Not really, but Ben is a lawyer

>He'll stay like 60 years in the courts promoting and defending zionism
ftfy

report bait threads
don't reply to bait posts
shift ctrl click to hide bait threads from the catalog

He doesn't have dual citizenship tho

Besides he doesn’t give a damn about the browning of America, just ideas.

B-but muh like muh Israel let's elect Bernie to prevent this

change.org/p/president-donald-trump-ben-shapiro-for-scotus

the problem with shapiro is he's an israeli first and an american second

The problem is he's a Jew and not even a leaf

Well most of Jow Forums is white men first, nationalities second, can't fault him for it.

>it's obvious that the only way to remain constitutionally valid is if the current congress gives 25 billion dollars per year to israel

Stop shilling for this kike you fucking cuckservative faggots...he has shown time and time again that he is a Jewish supremacist first and foremost.

kike

He's a never Trumper so forget it.

Lol a YouTuber pass we got better

Sounds good to me!

Attached: ZEVI.jpg (255x385, 32K)

Shapiro is even less likeable than Cruz, which is amazing in itself. His future in politics will be limited.

That little piece of shit would sacrifice his family to get into power. So maybe he will get in

You mean a Harvard educated boy genius lawyer and commentator

Why would you think the Littlest Chickenhawk would be a good pick?
He'd be cucking it up for the next 50 years.

Ann Coulter is a zionist cunt.

Attached: anncoulterisacunt.jpg (900x900, 124K)

>You mean a Harvard educated boy genius lawyer and commentator
NA current YouTuber celebrity never trumper

Ben is a harvard law grad

Okay this is awesome, if Shapiro gets the seat he will guarantee a Republican seat for at least 60 years.

The only Better thing would be lying ted replacing the witch

This. People who call Alex Jones controlled op/gate keeper have never watched a fallacy ridden Shapiro. I knew he was full of shit when he took on Blumpfs tariffs by comparing international free trade tonaomething like buying a good from Target or WalMart. He just talks fast which impresses people. And you cannot assess things . Also he supports the browning of America but not Israel. Fuck Shapiro

Attached: E9DF3FFB-5F4A-476A-A088-736BC283E9C7.jpg (1024x755, 49K)

Maybe if he got off of jewtube I would respect him but no just another shill in

shapiro 4 back to israel where it belongs.

How exactly does ben being a kike affect his ability to be a judge? It's not like they make laws, and constitutionally he'd support everything you do, he'd be like scalia

Ya that’s what we need. Another fucking kike on the bench.

Fuck off, Frog.

Even better I can imagine the news of trump apointing a nevertrumper that got Corey womp womp fired.

The left would not be able to say anything without looking like lunatics and once ginsburg dies lying ted can get a seat

Drop your meme flag chaim

almost 50% of high level position in the US are run by Jews

they are less than 2% of the US population

all they do is make money off wars and keeping you poor

deport the JEWS they have Israel now send them all home

he already bought a suit

Attached: hOs3FD[1].jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

>never trumper
fake news

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 266K)

why is this a new trend on pol? to push this guy to be the next scotus? he didnt even vote Trump.

I know he’s a filthy Hebrew but I would support this

Mike Lee is the better SC candidate, and he is actually on Trump's list.

It is pathetic to watch these things constantly vying for attention and relevance. They do nothing to deserve true recognition. They wait, until someone else builds something and then they appropriate all the while knowing they will offer nothing of value to the equation. Sad!

this is his life-long dream, see this
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

"Benjamin Shapiro is 12 years old, he'll be accompanied by his father David, he began training on a violin at age 5, in addition to the violin he plays chess, loves baseball, competes on track and field... His goal is to become the first orthodox rabbi to sit on the Supreme Court, meaning the court will have to close on 3 o'clock on friday."

Sage
Oh come on stfu InfoWars might not be controlled opposition but it does more damage to the right than it helps

yuck

>InfoWars might not be controlled opposition but it does more damage to the right than it helps
only controlled opposition shits on infowars

Ben Shapiro is a dirty, no good, sneaky, underhanded kike.

Okay, this is epic.

This will always be the best that benji boy could ever do in his entire life: youtu.be/d_rQtGPBu98
Also, someone post his sister's heaving jew milkers

Attached: 1513737082075.png (500x633, 413K)

Okay, this is epic.

Nope and how can they attack him in a confirmation hearing while he sitting there wearing one of those little merchant skull caps? That would be antisemitic

youtube.com/watch?v=uBuK4kQ8hb8

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1523927201087.gif (245x168, 795K)

Attached: 1510709496289.jpg (600x755, 61K)

Nominate his milky sister instead.

Attached: 1522307556553.png (1000x1500, 1.01M)

WOW LETS HIRE ANOTHE JEW FOR THE SCOTUS, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???

Attached: EF9F2845-2592-458A-8ADC-93A89BD0F2CA.jpg (323x318, 44K)

Maybe not but he does have dual loyalties.

>first day on the job for kike shapiro
>interprets the first amendment as anti israel
>rip free speech
>interprets second amendment as anti semetic
>rip gun rights
There is nothing he won't do for his kike masters or israel. KYS for even considering this kike.

It's in their fucking genes. Good idea to put the wind up the democrats, but only as a proposal on a list of several.

Attached: 3273e8b339c16dd501e0ce2ac13275ef.jpg (903x1109, 204K)

Being an Ivy League grad isn't exactly something to brag about these days.

This.
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/991759527841153024?lang=en

Attached: 1530123710877.jpg (3431x1833, 1.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GTuVwSuoslE

>one judge can change the constitution
>ben shapiro is anti first and second amendment

He's a kike but you're also retarded

WE HAVE ENOUGH JEWS ON SCOTUS WE DONT NEED ANY MORE

nah you're just retarded

he explains his criteria here, he wants a strict constitutionalist who reads the constitution as it is and enforces it, not some faggot who'll "reinterpret it " because its a "living document" and bullshit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=GErUHrA4oH4

around 13:34

Ben is against Brett Kavanaugh because he is in favor of chevron deference and voting in favor of Obamacare twice

He favors Amul Thapar over him and prefers Amy Barrett, who is his number one choice for being the youngest and the most like Scalia

ben dislikes Thomas Hardiman and is skeptical of him because he has never openly defended constitutionalism and originalism and textualism in an open manner and using retarded logic like "statistical disparity = discrimination", being friends with Trump's liberal sister judge and ruling in favor of giving asylum for some central american just because he was a victim of MS13 (which would open space for literally every person from tehre to move to the US)

he also thinks there's not enough of a record on Raymond Kethledge

Ben's absolute favorite is MIKE LEE OF UTAH

>Ann Coulter suggests a kike
Imagine my shock

Fuck off Wayne

Not possible. You have to be over 5 foot tall to be Supreme Court Justice.

>hearing going on
>jews caught lying, being rats
he wont pick a jew after all this. he's going to appoint some minority that has a full history of extremely conservative, constitutional views

da faq? no rat juice shall represent our interests. gtfo here with that horseshit.

>juice

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

He's not qualified. Not in the sense of "he's too dumb." He's just actually not qualified, requirements wise.

Also, he's a Never-Trumper. It won't happen regardless.

There are no requirements besides being a US citizen and adult

No but he is a lawyer

I'm in Law School
I'm 27
How do we meme me to be the new SCOTUS justice? I promise I will make Scalia look like a transgender version of Sotomayor with my far-right rulings.

alt-righter leader Steven Crowder 4 SCOTUS, so he'll massacre the other eight judges with a chainsaw, exterminate every member of Congress, and brutally take over the executive branch and impose white sharia on the rest of the planet

Attached: crowder.jpg (225x225, 12K)

*squeeze*

>open borders jew for supreme court
He has to go back.

Attached: ben shapiro fellow whites.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

> like 60 years in the court

How about like 60 minutes in the oven?

absolutely no.
i have a feeling Trump knows more qualified people than the average pol user who only sees the names in the national news.

Like who

how big of a faggot do you have to be to shill for shapiro on Jow Forums?
die nigger

Attached: Cartels Behead Teenage PRisoner.webm (224x400, 1.36M)