/rhg/ - R*ssia Hate General

>subhuman population is more mutt than america, every 'russian' is literally a mix of slavs, vikings, finns, tatars, mongols, arabs, jews, etc
>jewish oligarchs are the power behind putin (just like the jewish 'intellectuals' were the powers behind stalin, khurschev, gorby, etc)
>literally has a jewish autonomous republic inside it to serve as global ZOG headquarters 2.0
>13% muslim population
>can barely control chechen chads, took two wars just for the modern russian state to subjugate them and they faced heavy casualties both times
>modern russian army is a paper tiger army that can barely beat ukraine, georgia and ISIS
>turkroaches shot down one of their jets and pathetic cuck russians did nothing about it
>women are notorious whores who have no regret race-mixing and doing degenerate sexual acts, as proven in the recent world cup cock riding by r*ssian women
>chimps out whenever one of its neighbours want to manage their own affairs, constant paranoia about "muh western expansionism"
>third world conditions outside of the upper class gated communities in moscow and st.petersburg
>larps as a global powerhouse despite having low GDP and 1950s-tier technology and infastructure

Attached: 417129_900.jpg (679x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fight the imperialist totalitarian moscow regime, backed by ZOG and israel, and defend the right for national sovereignty

Attached: 2c7e49f081cc.png (604x309, 381K)

fuck off jew

>13% muslim population
>British flag.

gypsie please.

sharia law is enforced in the russian province of chechnya with jewtin's blessing, sharia law is enforced nowhere in the UK

t.kremlinbot

I enjoy living in Russia, and don't mind if people in other countries hate it. that's just your opinion :)

Whiter than you britbongski

Attached: 400px-Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (400x345, 189K)

>come to shariablue Russia hate thread
>Fall in Love with Russia
Did this happen to anyone else?

hello russian bot
r*ssians aren't white, they're mongol-finnic-jewish mutts

Yes lol. All in all though russia seems like a nice country. Hows moscow doing right now?

badly, russia is in ecnomic crisis and putin's totalitarian regime is barely hanging on

>russia hate general
>created by a bong
lol isn't this predictable

didn't read any further lol
stay mad on your irrelevant commie cuck island

shelomova comes from an old slavic word for helmet fucking retard

Master post

the judeo-totalitarian sharia regime of putin is not even liked by its own subhuman people

hey what's up?

pretty good. a little warm. it's completely packed downtown near red square etc. otherwise pretty normal.

the russian woman is one of the biggest gold-digging, coalburning whores on the planet
the r*ssian race is a barbarian people who seek to pillage, rape and steal resources

>t. lithuanian diaspora

I was wondering because i keep hearing moscow is like 40% muslims aand other weird things

Do you feel UNCOMFORTABLE?

Attached: 1365355063001.png (736x736, 10K)

it is, russian women are being defiled by chechen CHADs on mass
russia will collapse soon
nice proxy, russianbot

Western women are worse in terms of race-mixing.

you are a bot, no real russian would support the totalitarianist putinist dictatorship

fuck off r*ssianbot

> everyone disagreeing is a Russian bot

Grow up faggot

A lot of illegal migrants working for lowest payment possible, as in any capital

Apply this DIRECTLY to your anus.

Attached: butthurt medicine.jpg (640x834, 49K)

it's about 10% in real life

the only thing being applied directly in anus is jewish cock in putin's ass and foreign cock in r*ssian woman ass

Moscow seems to be one the only white majorty megacities left. Are things improving over there?Also if im not mistaken most 'russian' prosititutes are actually poor foreginer women from the stans and ukraine?

russia isn't white
the prostitutes are russian born and bread, ukraine is a first-world country with world-class infastructure, military and social policies

wow you're really mad aren't you. okay then. have fun hating me ahmed

I don't know about prostitutes but there's a lot of migrants from Ukraine and Belarus and even of every age and sex. Don't see them complaining about Russia.

Attached: krym.jpg (750x500, 89K)

Russia=hellhole

Attached: 1516789238387.jpg (640x968, 235K)

how much does kremlin pay you?

The muslim population is barely in Europe.

you're clearly a kremlin bot, shut up

Shut up britcuck.
Eastern Europe should align with Russia. I know past is bad, but times change.

Western Europe is going retarded. We need Russia to breathe cold air into the neck of Germany.

We need to impose the nationalist regime into Berlin by force.

nice propaganda lie, obvious proxy bot

>Moscow

Attached: 1516474381025.jpg (1000x541, 265K)

>1 post by this ID

I just like Russia more than the (((anglo-sphere)))

Sorry but the Tommy-jailing UK is more of a hellhole than Russia.

Do you have a loicense to be trolling on the internet, by the way?

keep trolling in this thread, putinbot
you only gather more attention to /rhg/

>I just like Russia more than the (((anglo-sphere)))
you're a famous russkie bot, shut the fuck up

> euro flag

Speaking of propaganda, you asshole tyranny supporter?

Go to hell.

Hilarious

Soon I'm going to start speaking russkie

you go to hell, known russkie bot

tyranny is your KGB mafia hellhole

Attached: Russian Gulags.jpg (1199x834, 157K)

the only tyranny is of the totalitarite jewtin regime

Russians are Asiatics, willing Communists and anti-European.

Britt fails to understand russian history and mentality, they've been fucked in the ass on all fronts militarily ideologically mentally. Russians are very close to actual roaches and that's big part of why they strive even in most demoralizing and miserable conditions.
I guess when you're identity is avant-garde vision of parallel dimension in vodka haze, the shit stains are just part of life.

Attached: 1454153136418.jpg (300x425, 26K)

You can't blame Russia for putting criminals in prison, now.

KGB doesn't exist anymore, now it's called FSB, get up to date.

Why are you raging so much against Russia? What did they do to you?

there is nothing jews fear more than a Germano-Russian alliance

Attached: anglos2.png (700x857, 440K)

Hehehe nothing new actually. Keep trying faggot.

>criminals
yeah, sure, people who refuse to transfer their wealth to the local FSB boss

theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/

burn in hell, scumbag!

Is russia improving? How is putin.

>Why are you raging so much against Russia?
why are you shilling so much for Russia, how much are they paying you, obvious russkie troll?

why are you hiding behind a foreign flag and attacking people who tell the truth?

Plz send AK-12s and AK-15s. Americans love your weapons.

theamericanconservative.com

Totally non-biased, non-CIA american press.
I've been to Washington and talked to the American Conservative, it's run by boomers that are still in the middle of the Cold War, never left their fucking office.

I get to fuck Russian girls since I've learnt speaking Russian, so I like it when I'm there. It's way better than the (((USA))) and (((England))).

Now I hope you burn savagely with your EU flag.

handguns and rifles are banned in russia

the KGB wants a disarmed populus

>muh CIA!!1
>, so I like it when I'm there.
totally believable, you dumb shit troll

you are a billionaire who travels among 3 continents, fucks girls and you can afford all this from shitposting all day in Jow Forums!

actually you're a little russkie shit who only left st petersburg area to go to Turkey once in 2012

Attached: 15357839_1.jpg (1000x1200, 206K)