Reminder that America will NEVER be white again. You know? Because of guns...

Reminder that America will NEVER be white again. You know? Because of guns. EVERY SINGLE SHITSKIN IN AMERICA IS ARMED TO THE TEETH AND THEY MAKE 50% OF THE POPULATION.
Good luck getting rid of them.
Meanwhile in Europe we could rid of them in a weekend if we really wanted to. Why? Because they have NO GUNS.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans have LITERALLY doomed their entire nation with their gun rights. The fucking irony.

America was never white learn some history faggot. Europe doesn't break itself up by skin color like low tier Amerimutts.

Attached: 1514467989332.png (345x343, 84K)

Do you have a license to shitpost mate? Also do you have a license for that computer? Might have to lock you up.

>Meanwhile in Europe we could rid of them in a weekend if we really wanted to. Why? Because they have NO GUNS.
And how exactly are you going to do that if you can't even own spoons?

>pic related

Attached: brit1.jpg (575x650, 122K)

I'm sorry lads, your guns were supposed to save you, but they have ended up dooming your country. I will mourn you.

Uhm, with our heavily armed military?

>no Americans want to enter this thrad as the existential anxiety is too much to bear

Nigger have you ever been to a gun range in America? Shitskins don’t participate in shooting sports.

>government allows mudskin rape gangs to operate but arrests native English for wrong thing
>thinks guns are scary while they can't even own a knife
Do you losers need a license to breath the queens air at this point.

>EVERY SINGLE SHITSKIN IN AMERICA IS ARMED TO THE TEETH AND THEY MAKE 50% OF THE POPULATION.
Have you ever seen a nigger shoot a gun they hit everyone in the club except the guy they are trying to shoot. They know for a fact they would get mopped if whites were only 20%.
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Attached: 1522124755773.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

They don't need to, most of them get guns illegally. Doesn't matter, at the end of the day, they have them.

Attached: 15154.png (783x792, 27K)

>britcuck doesn't understand guns but tries to tell gun owning americans about them

Attached: 6f04abde509e1e05734d2612bb8dce42ba93f28ec1eb97bffcded9152e242f2d.jpg (363x478, 72K)

You think blacks don't have stockpiles of guns in their neighbourhoods? You think blacks aren't selling guns to each other? Or mexicans aren't doing it?

No shit do you know who else buys illigal military weapons white people.

Oh I know they do but white people are also stocked to the teeth more so then those groups.

lol yeah government crackdown on non whites coming any day now, right Muhammad?

So what? There are LITERALLY tens of millions, if not more, armed non-whites who will fight to the death to stay in America. You won't be able to get rid of them, it will be impossible.
Slowly, but surely, they will continue outbreeding you, until you're a small minority and then it's over.

All we need is the right government and it can be done in no time. Even if you had the right government, it would be impossible without decades of war.

Boy you really told me now excuse me while I clean my shotgun and pistol while you have to fill out a permit for a spoon.

Attached: 1475449576668.jpg (563x675, 90K)

You literally cannot reverse your demographic decline. And I can literally own as many spoons as I want without a license.