How do germans feel about losing to koreans of all countries?

how do germans feel about losing to koreans of all countries?

Attached: 1512193068796.jpg (2048x1568, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/farinabehm/
instagram.com/p/Bjc8qFFFnBw/?taken-by=farinabehm
youtube.com/watch?v=6xiXrsyAd8g
youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shes my new waifu

instagram.com/farinabehm/

Attached: E9295CA0-45D5-48B0-B1CF-A0457BAB277A.png (717x642, 445K)

Gangbang should always be 1 male+multiple females
Everything else is literally gay

shes a 6 at best

meh, multikulti team had it coming, they played like shit
also less time for our politicians to pass laws without anyone noticing

Attached: IMG-20180620-WA0000.jpg (844x1024, 74K)

Here is a present for u.

Attached: far1.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

>A 6 at best
Where the fuck do you live because I'm surrounded by pic related

Attached: Monica_Punk_Sad.png (291x401, 131K)

Looks like they’re about to run a train on Germany

Based.

That's a 9.5/10
I'm assuming he's either extremely wealthy or she's mentally ill.

Asians are pretty insecure about their own sexuality so they have to post things like this on the internet to make themselves feel better about themselves. Pretty sad.

C H I L D B E A R I N G H I P S

This. A girl like is a 9.8378/10 in my area.

Damn she is a cute! Lucky guy

We did it?

Come to east europe, this is where women like that grow on trees and throw themselves at rich westerners (they will then rob you of your wealth, health and/or kidneys)

She's even taller than him instagram.com/p/Bjc8qFFFnBw/?taken-by=farinabehm
is this the k-pop effect? The dude is kind of ugly too.

A bunch of Asians beat a team of black and white guys? Guess diversity isn't so much of a strength

Attached: cap1.jpg (895x807, 74K)

Yea kpop and kdrama have romanticize Korean males to foreign women - especially generation Z and preteen girl who grew up on YouTube

plus S.Korea is the cosmetic, skincare, and fashion capital of the world now - superficial things all women want

Attached: 05B6F658-7201-4D4E-8089-083BE71991CB.jpg (1068x1268, 149K)

Is it really a gangbang if the sum of the dick length is only one average dick?

yellows are no longer honorary whites after this incident, seeing yellows celebrate with brown about Germany being kicked out made me feel sick.

>new
unfaithful faggot

Attached: mad.gif (500x463, 391K)

kek at least the blacked.com anime koreans are white.

Jesus the memes write themselves.

>shadman

Attached: 1500995142340.jpg (720x644, 56K)

she knows

Attached: 1,090 likes31 comments.jpg (1080x701, 75K)

also TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP ENGLAND. ENGLAND. TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP. ENGLAND ALL THE WAY.

THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR
>THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR
THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS
>10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR
AND THE RAF FROM ENGLAND SHOT ONE DOWN
>SHOT ONE DOWN
etc all the way down to 0

Glad this farce is over.

Attached: vorbelastetes-dfb-trio-v-li-mesut-oezil-jerome-boateng-und-sami-khedira-.jpg (610x344, 65K)

Don't care. Good thing we lost in general, maybe all the sheep will use the time to pay attention to what our government is currently doing, which certainly was hoping to use the all the world cup hype to ramm through all the unpopular shit while everyone is distracted.

Apparently I'm not even the only one, there is TV commentary that apparently the entire country seems to have not really been "feeling it" this time round because there really is too much serious shit going on to get carried away.

Also, we beat South Korea in South Korea back in 2002 as far as I remember, so it's fair they get to beat us in turn, whatever.

Turk, Neger, Turk. Mannschaft fur die Kanaken

Ozil is what 50?

I was just joking. Apart from occasional weeb, girls aren't really that much into Asians as far as I know.

What is it with Bongs accusing Polish women of being huge coalburners?

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=6xiXrsyAd8g

not really

>9.5/10

Koreans are cool though not like she's dating a fucking nigger or other shitskin

Hot was looking g for that edit

Attached: 1528615732950.jpg (960x540, 32K)

honestly the japanese do it better because their women are top tier.

apparently dog is more nutritious than pork
not my first guess

there's more important things than soccer right now. Afaik the south korean team was pretty homogenous, wasn't it? ;^)

they had darker skin in the original pic you asian shitskin

Attached: ugly insect 1.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

My two younger sisters (ages 11 and 13) are into it. They have picture/posters of korean boybands hung up all over their rooms. When their friends sleep over, the house is always a mess with girls giggling and kpop blaring throughout the night. It’s kinda annoying but it’s probably just a phase that will pass, like anime.

apparently 20% of Polish women, who didn't go for Polish men in UK, burn coal. So 1/5th of women dating outside of their ethnicity, which is like 30% maybe? So 6% would burn coal. Probably that's a lower rate than native bongs do.
Still a lot though

It was rigged in favour of shitskins and swedcucks because "muh burrito niggers and muh faggot cucks also also can"

Fuggen disgusting
user, you are reading my thoughts.

for clarification, the article that stated the 20%, was written in such a way that you could think that's 20% of all women, not 20% of women who date outside of their ethnicity

Attached: Shadman_tom.png (533x481, 254K)

>Doesn't know how to recognize artists
I mean it's like you're not even on /sp/

Yeah. Sure there's no north-korean immigrant players who refuse to sing the South-Korean anthem and go get their picture taken with Kim Jong Un to boost his popularity.

I thought american conservatives were being right-wing snow flakes when they get butthurt about players taking a knee during the national anthem, but never fucking mind now, fuck Özil and Gündogan, what the fuck is the point of a "National Mannschaft" if the players aren't actually all on board with the whole national identity thing.

if you're asking if that's the translation:
We can do it!
which was Merkels motto for the """refugee""" flood in 2015

jesus, this is hilarious, can't believe people can get salty over this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

> Koreans that buff.

Attached: 1505811069842.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

It seems like people are used to BLACKED now and no one cares about it anymore

But R I C E D is a real salt mine that’s waiting to be exploited

Germans didn't lose, their football team did you race baiting retard

>shadman edit

Attached: 1528159697768.gif (512x384, 1.35M)

Finally someone putting retards in their place

>t. someone who's getting cucked by invading shitskins on a daily basis
Kek, the lack of self-awareness.

>thinks it's shadman

Maybe because a lot of the virtue signaling types treat blacks as pets that they secretly genuinely do see as inferior, and so they never feel they're constant BLACKED nonsense is a threat, since if it ever does become one, they can just stop supporting them and it goes away (in their mind at least). East Asians? Not so much.

as shitskins and swedcucks are targets of the evil right wingers nazis, let them win.

completely indifferent. could have happened against literally any other nation as well.

this. my local kiosk was robbed by a "southern type" this week, lightly injuring the saleslady. this is becoming 3rd world here in the urban areas.

thats clearlu not shadman

Unification when?

Attached: Polish-German Empire.png (1218x1245, 27K)

Only nigs and muds in germany, at least she isnt coal burning

>PFC rank

She won't see him for another year. She's fucking someone else.

Exactly what I said user.

>anime
>a phase
explain why you're here then nigger

Attached: one spit man.gif (499x281, 1.81M)