Wahh I'm afraid of guns I'd rather hide under my desk while people are slaughtered than defend myself

>wahh I'm afraid of guns I'd rather hide under my desk while people are slaughtered than defend myself
l m a o

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 16.57.22.png (800x426, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilDavis_CG/status/1012430208299921409
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hear reloading
Kill the nigger.
Simple

that's your chance to rush him

Fucking worthless faggot

The state of the soichildren.

High capacity magazines would prevent this kind of trauma.

>terrified by his own cowardice

>he can’t quick reload
What are you some sort of filthy casual?

>Guy reloading
>Can't shoot
God bless gun free zones.

>inabiloty to read
Eat less burgers

>What are we dealing here?
>No ID, no car, no friends or recent contacts. The man is a ghost serg.
>MY GOD

Attached: 445.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Is this the power of soi lattes?

Hope a true patriot enters in one of those god forsaken CIA buildings and kills everyone who violates our constitution.

Attached: 4(5).png (284x78, 9K)

bunch of fuckwits that have seen way too many movies in this thread

Go to bootcamp here and you’ll learn why kiddies with guns are scray. I dare you.

When they go low, we reload.

>joke
(You)

Armed with a shotgun?
Gave warning shot by shooting through glass office door first?
Gee if only there was some sort of way to take him down while staying outside the range of his weapon.

Most preventable shooting ever.

Attached: 451842949.jpg (607x612, 30K)

But the joke only works if I'M reloading desu
I got the joke but it wasn't that fuggy senpai 3/10 kys

Life isn't hollywood Phil, not every gun makes a huge CHUCHICK sound when reloading.

Your oppotunity to be a hero is when you hear the gunman reload.

Maybe if you were fighting back instead of hiding they wouldn't have been shot.

Fight back, faggots.

Un ironically the solution to this is just to ensure pretty much everybody is armed.
Hard to take down a school when every student, teacher, secretary, and janitor are sending their lead in the opposite direction

How about the silence when you know your wife and her bull are in the same room?

what a fucking faggot

With your bread knife? bin it bong its not worth the jail time.

He heard the ping at the end of clip

I had a dream the other night where I was visiting my old middle school, and I was carrying my concealed weapon, as I do everywhere because fuck being a victim. While I was walking past a classroom I heard gunfire break through a window. I busted into the classroom I heard it coming from, and saw a man with a rifle shooting into the window. The school’s resource officer came in right after me and we both proceeded to fire at the gunman while he shot back at us. Why is it so instinctive for some to defend themselves while others are literally terrified to do so? Even if I had no gun, I’ve always known that I would storm a gunman with my goddamn barehands if it came to it. Is it all the atrazine?

Good luck staying out of the range of buckshot

lmao but killing people is against the law? do we need murder control?

You mean his plastic butter knife.

Buckshot, while having long travel, has a fairly low effective range due to inaccuracy ladyboy.

Don't worry las I've got my assault noife loisence and am allowed a 2 inch dull blade.

But buckshot spreads very fast over a short distance. Meaning you will only get a minor wound. This is why you should always use slugs.

no.

LOL JOURNALIST BASEDBOYS HIDING UNDER THE TABLE

Kek

pretty much.

Wouldn't have to reload if standard capacity magazines weren't banned.
Also:
>Hear weapon being reloaded.
>Not zergrushing the person with the inoperable weapon.

no sympathy for the devil

PHIL IS A FAGGOT AND MOST LIKELY ANTI TRUMP.

If you're not a cuck, that's when you shoot him with your CCW from under the desk

The spread isn't as large as most people think. At 30 yards you can cover a 1.5 by 1.5 foot area. Its not a claymore especially with a barrel of decent length.

lmao time for gun control
pic related

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (3).png (686x503, 74K)

See

Well, the other option was to "hide" under a desk and wait for the guy to leisurely stroll over and shoot you point-blank.
Personally I'd risk a few scars rather than have my head blown off.

Fuck off limey.

>in shock
>probably no experience with firearms
>overwhelmed with stress because he hasn't been in such a situation before

Easy to criticize behind the keyboard even if they're retarded lefties

underrated

thank u for your service

I guess it is true that all brits with intelligence and a decent gene pool immigrated off your shithole 300 years ago.

It takes about a second to reload a non shotgun

>someone who actually has experience, counts their shots and reloads when the last round is chambered
>you poke your head out and start running at him when he is "reloading"

You're pretty much fucked all around if they have any idea what they're doing and you don't have a firearm yourself.

>not knowing this shill
Baited faggot

Most people have the standard 18inch barrel defender, or Mossberg. So short barrel close quarter weapon.
Thank you for your thoughtful quality post Achmed.

Man 18 inches is the MINIMUM barrel length for it to be legal. Loads of shotguns have a longer barrel than that.

But that is the most popular barrel that are sold. Hunters do not use them for hunting, they have longer barrel shotguns. Hell l have a goosegun that has a 41 inch barrel, but l am not going to take it for a street fight, or for home defense.

This paper has several conservative reporters.

As far as I can tell they've had plenty of cray cray lefty types who would leave them poop packages, etc.On the 1th on June, editor stated they lock their doors now.

Randomly had on Fox Business, Bill Stanton mentioned something about the suspect talking about terrorism. "We know, I know he was making references to potential terrorism" Did anyone catch this remark??

Nice

>reloading

B-but they said that if we banned high capacity magazines it would have prevented this!

In a videogame.

In real life during SHTF it will take you a good 15-30 seconds.

When I first read the OP tweet I thought to myself
>"This is fucking fake a shit what a cock sucking loser."

Sure nuff

twitter.com/PhilDavis_CG/status/1012430208299921409

Attached: faggot01.png (571x262, 33K)

Border wall when?

Must have been a no-gun zone.

cringe

Again, this paper leans republican/conservative . This conservative columnist for the Gazette is rightly pissed off on twitter at all the libtard asshats trying to make this somehow about trump.

Attached: repubgazette.jpg (1380x1000, 114K)

ROFL, I just saved the same image, along with the rest of this sadness. I predict this becomes one of the foremost meme/arguments in support of 2A.

Screencap it fuckers!!!

We have to start shaming these fucking beta pussies in public. These are not men. They are little boys hiding under momma's skirt from daddy.

Fucking makes me sick

Attached: 1526621905928-1477257116721.jpg (4347x3520, 1.48M)

Or if they got rid of the guns then thee would be no gun to reload and there would be no people getting shot

>expecting some liberal faggot to become Action Jackson all of the sudden
This. People are fucking retards.