How do we solve the boomer problem Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

Attached: 1530215080903.png (1876x1200, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YER-U6NhFNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BOOOMER YEAHHH BOOMER USA!
this song cracks me up everytime

hello whats a boomer?

>/v/ meme
more like cringe city USA
why do we even have other boards

actually interested, redpill me on boomers?

Anyone between the ages of 20 and 103.

My sides.

Ahh, now that's more like it, fella. Stick it to 'em. This is the type of content an 'ol geezer like me's been missing. Brings me back to those days of blue and joy I tell ya. Everything was so much simpler back then. cracks open Monster Energy™ - Java Monster™ Remember rushing home from school with your lil Tamagotchi critter wailing away, excited to watch the latest SamBakZa animation on Newgrounds? Kids these days talking about their Monika when all we had was our good 'ol Interactive Buddy. Good friend he was. sip Hoo wee, that takes me back to my first time "doing the deed" if you know what I mean. Good old Meet 'n' Fudge never did you wrong, but now we got this Tinder and Discord nonsense that I can't wrap my head around.

I miss those days for sure, pal. Back when we used to make fun of those dunces who'd rush Capitol in Heroes 3, back when Ragnarok Online was the hip place to be and anime used to be a respectable man's business. Hell, we even had some damn good singles back then. Bullet for my Valentine and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, anyone? sip Ahh, but the good times can't last forever, boys. I can't keep up anymore with these young 'uns and their new-fangled language and tech. Had to happen sometime, don't it? Heh heh. sip

Well, better get to work. Got a long day ahead.

Attached: 1530218977527.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

>hello whats a boomer?
Anyone who is more successful than you or anyone you would like to blame.

That or people born 1940-1960. What ever you want it to be.

Attached: 2BE07172-B583-4AF5-B923-416AD876094F.jpg (640x633, 100K)

lol one of my first jobs was at a warehouse where I made $18 an hour after 3 years and would have gone up to $23 after a fourth year had I stayed there. It's almost as if "hard" work pays off.

This one makes me laugh every time
>Unskilled work
>Building houses
Pick one

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 9K)

shouldn't having lower income motivate you change jobs or to think outside the box?
i have a semi-low pay, but im at the start of my career and even now im thinking of switching areas completely for a more comfy job.

i thought this gibs mentallity and blame transfer was considered degeneracy around here

>meme flag
okay pajeet

YOU

So I can shitpost for (you)s obviously. Actually I do that here too.

>how you doin?
>ah you know, can't complain
>I hear you

>how about you?
>ah you know, same shit, different day
>gotta do what you gotta do

Attached: 1530204340198.png (1500x761, 276K)

They vote republican and stay in their containment on the donald. What's the problem?

It's a type of zombie from left for dead.
(Pic related)

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-171716_Chrome.jpg (1198x1704, 693K)

American 69er.

KEK
I haven’t seen this one before. Did they catch a fucking dolphin?

he found it on knowyourmeme lel

>stay in their containment on the donald
I'm so sorry to have to break this to you user

Attached: 1510528739140.png (944x4013, 409K)

Attached: 9C86C7A1-2820-48FE-8C44-09ADD7271F68.jpg (750x452, 115K)

>mfw wojak became hank hill

Attached: king-of-the-hill-600x338.jpg (600x338, 43K)

Man I tell ya, they sure don't make memes like they used to, always just slappin' shit onto older, more established memes and calling it "new". Who here remembers Long Cat or EFG? Now those were some quality memes.

Attached: 1529014748420.jpg (633x640, 40K)

The Epitome of Humanity

Attached: 1528168142567.jpg (750x562, 106K)

By banning the sale and consumption of energy drinks.

Construction HELP. That means the little shit carried shit around and handed people tools.

41 year old boomer here. I need a new riding lawn mower, something that can handle my large yard. Anyone have any suggestions? I have about 4 acres of mostly flat (some hills and banks) but my Husquavarne keeps breaking down. (mostly belt problems). Kentucky blue grass and thick mountain grass that will bog down the lawn mower. Suggestions?

Helpers on construction sites make about $20 an hour so the math checks out. What's your excuse faggot?

lol you have never worked with your hands dont you? cause my father taught me how to weld when I was 15 yo

I don't work construction.

Too bad he didn't teach you how to read.

What are the orange squiggles on his arm supposed to be?

fucking idiot

Tatoo, probably fire.

My point is that an unskilled worker can help in a building site
too bad your dad didnt taught you how to reason

Are you me?

>"wtf boomers aren't 30"

Attached: boomer.jpg (800x419, 125K)

I literally want to strangle the next boomer that tells me to stop complaining

It looks like a sturgeon.

stop complaining faggot.

>tfw living the boomer meme life
Im 29, enjoy mowing the yard, working on the house, maintaining my truck and bike unnessecarily too often and im basically a balding alcoholic. These pics hit me right in the feel good zone.

>make sure you block the license plate. I don't want anyone getting my information when I post this to my facebook

Attached: 1530209737400.png (680x585, 194K)

What if nobody cut their grass? Shit would be fucked.

Tfw 21 yo boomer how are 15 year old younglings carrying out?

Don't worry, when the country falls to total shit and chaos because of how boomers mishandled literally everything while in power, we can just eat them. Old people don't have prime cuts, but we'll have to make do.

Mowing the grass is more relaxing and rewarding than watching Saturday morning Rick and Morty. Millennials have no clue what's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YER-U6NhFNA

My favorite youtube channel. Enjoy the mow bruhs.

fukken 19yo boomers always trying to goalpost shift

> t. 18 year old boomer

Admittedly that is one nice looking lawn.
I've never seen grass that thick, is that what type of grass grows on most lawns in the US?
All the grass that grows over here is about 1/3 as thick.

In southern states its pretty common to have that type of grass.

unrelated, but what is the best monster variety?

Ive only had the rehab one its like lemon ice tea but you can feel the taurine high, are there any better?