Why no threads about my man Rodney Rosenstien?

Surely there must be some news about his hearing today... what’s the scoop Jow Forums? How’d congress handle his interview today?

Attached: 8F8EEE52-B3D1-411C-9DA3-56715AF17A23.jpg (1000x666, 60K)

Attached: 0B7DD49F-17E5-4661-B0BE-1025B9FC80E6.jpg (960x540, 118K)

He basically denied to answer a lot of the questions
Trey Gowdy and Jordan yelled at him
Nothing was accomplished
But, Rosenstein said he would start cleaning up the DOJ

prolly cuz kikes pulled off another (((coincidentally))) timed shooting again.
have a bump because this is far more important than some journos getting their due judgement.

I was pretty curious what happened too... Gay ass false flag shooting keeping the hearing news buried.

>man

"how dare they question us like this.."
"quick anudda shoah false flag"
"genius.."
"they will never notice.."
"what a (((((((coincidence))))))"

heheh.. stupid goyim.. they'll never find rosesteins slip up now..
muh medias. muh guns. huwhite..
heheh.. stupid goyim.

DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, THERE'S A SHOOTING! EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO THE SHOOTING AND BAN MUH GUNS!

>"I wasn't around during that time so I don't know"
This was most of his answers, give or take the phrasing. Also my favorite part was when Paypal what's her face took her 5 minutes to rant about children at the border and when she finally stopped yapping off topic wasting everyone's time and gave Rosentstein a chance to answer he starts
>"That's not actually true-"
>"Uh, I wouldn't know about that."
>"No, I don't believe they all came over with their parents."
and she shuts him down and continues ranting about her appeals of emotion. I wish I knew how to just make that a clip. It perfectly sums up how democrats believe feelings > facts.

what was his slip up?

Attached: IMG_7412.jpg (400x197, 35K)

Trey Gowdy slapped the shit out of this weasly little bitch. It was glorious.

Attached: caxCMh1.png (800x585, 491K)

Just the typical hearing.
He denies everything, democrats praise him like cock gobblers because he's on their side and republicans bash him.

A lot of little nuggets throughout the hearing. There are definitely ongoing investigations into at least the Obama FBI and DOJ. Rosenstein basically said I wasn't hired until April 2017, all this stuff happened before me and I'm dedicated to the rule of law. I actually thought he was believable.

I WANT HIM AND EVERY FBI DEAD.
I WILL KILL THEM MYSELF IF TRUMP ALLOWS IT.
FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE CHILD FUCKERS

way better summary than mine, I am getting sick of these joint hearings.
they should split them up, let the Reps/Dems have one day alone with them

BECAUSE SOME JOURNALISTS DIED AND THATS THE NEWS FOR THE NEXT MONTH DEAL WITH IT NAZI

Also pretty clear the President is not under investigation for obstruction. Rosenstein was pressed why he didn't recuse if he recommended firing Comey and Rosenstein cautioned believing what media says about Mueller's investigation.

hes a GIANT pos, you know who I am dont you? fuck him. i hope he hangs himself tonight.

The cabal was caught trying to overthrow the government and cuckservatives said harsh words in response.
That about sums it up.

i like rosenstein. he's kawaii and he's got a bit of fire in his belly. unfortunately the nature of the legal game is that people play the CYA game by citing protocol and walking a tightrope of nondisclosure disclosures. he didn't create the game, he's just a player.

Attached: 703B0D15-9140-4E6E-8B16-2F3CA4FE5E77.gif (1000x700, 278K)

i know who you are, fuck off. rosiestein aint programmed for self destruct

>i like rosenstein
kys

One of the biggest takeaways I took was when Ted Lieu chimped out and told Rod Rosenstein NOT to release documents.

Trump needs to sign an EO and just fucking drop the files.

-Gave the basic BS answers
- Jordan, Gowdy crushed him
- FF happened to distract us from the hearing

Soon everything will come out

>I WANT HIM AND EVERY FBI DEAD
dont be a fuck stick, not every agent is on the take. Most are great people, some are bad.

he was virtue signaling hard, it looked un natural for his Asian dna.

It's because the documents are literally Earth shattering. Why do you think there's calls for civil war and false flags every other day?