Asian-American supremacists celebrates South Korean victory against Germany

What do you guys make of this? There's this big movement of Asian American activists/SJWs/racial nationalists who believe that South Korea's victory over Germany was also a victory for Asian Americans. These people represent a majority of second/third generation Asian Americans.

E.g. the author of this piece:

twitter.com/oxford_kondo

Or this AMWF mentally unstable hapa:

twitter.com/edeneranon?lang=en

These people are big on places like r/asianmasculinity and r/aznidentity. They're often on Jow Forums and you can detect them because they usually spam "AMWF" pictures and adopt a coping strategy of pretending Asian males are desirable to White females.

Anyway, what does Jow Forums make of this, was the victory a victory for Asian Americans?

Attached: 1530216904326.png (730x723, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's less that Germany got defeated by Mexico and South Korea, and more that Germany defeated itself

They played fucking horribly, and have been for a while

>play against turks
>win
>brag about it like it is some kind of achievement
koreans are retarded

Attached: MAKE HENTAI GREAT AGAIN.png (386x666, 464K)

Honestly why are you butthurt about it and care so much that you have to post about it... on Jow Forums?

Are you the one who downvotes video like this out of spite?

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Be honest.

Attached: 6A92596B-791A-4335-AEDE-3A638DD320B1.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

Okay I am literally at least in two of their race bait threads every evening except on Friday and Saturday.
Sadly I didn't had the screenshots from reddit anymore where they basically said "In the west I vote left and pro migration and in Asian I am far right/nationalistic".
They didn't won, S.Korea have and it won't change their representation in the west and consider this as good since the public has right now nothing that could distract them from the current politics.

>These people are big on places like r/asianmasculinity and r/aznidentity. They're often on Jow Forums and you can detect them because they usually spam "AMWF" pictures and adopt a coping strategy of pretending Asian males are desirable to White females.
It's clear that there are different guys doing it and some "raids" are probably organized within a group and others are done by single guys.

Anyhow, I just saw the first Ricecel entered this thread. I am on a EDM concert tomorrow and might start talking to one of the many Asian chicks you find there lel

Attached: 1519557668218.png (902x667, 67K)

You're insecure about asian women preferring white and black men so you have to spam Jow Forums to feel better about yourself.

WWIII starts next year.

>In the west I vote left and pro migration and in Asian I am far right/nationalistic
Basically they're like jews, lying and infiltrating, tricks and masks??Please post that. Would be a huge redpill on the nature of non-whites for many people here, specially about the alleged civilized ones.

Doesn't mean you can prevent chan from revering roof koreans
btw, show me your meme flag

There's no excuse for Germany's shitty performance. They deserve everything they get.

Not like jews but fall for their pattern. They see western countries as the same system like the USA, a state where ancestors doesn't matter. They think you can move to country X and you children born/grown up there are from this country but it's not the other way around for them. You can't move with your wife to China, Japan, Thailand, Korea or where ever and your children will become Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese whatever. This is why they are voting left.
Those guys vote left on the other hand to actually destroy the west for whites knowingly because they know they can go back into their homecountry if SHTF

Wow didn’t expect that RICED.

She was lipsyncing the song and forgot the lyrics midway and that’s when I losted it. To be fair he’s an asian chad or chang with a dorky cutie though

They're evil and dishonest. And they're a long term menace for us.

Fuck asians.

Attached: Honorary aryans part 1.png (1000x1500, 610K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 2.png (1000x1500, 261K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 3.png (1000x1500, 562K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 4.png (1000x1500, 1.59M)

Let them stroke their rice dicks some more
But shitskins and gooks from the US who legit think their "muh whitey oppressor privilege" crap can apply to europe too make me fucking angry

Nah chang it's your insecurity.

Thanks.

Kek fuck asians.... Not only this they are bugmen as well

The most successful ones seem to flee China and create extreme rises in housing prices where they go (Canada and Australia).
It's almost like they know China will fall.

>China will fall
They're already using genetic engineering to get 1000 IQ chink-choids. I don't so

>What do you guys make of this?
germans have been injected with cuckuldon forte. it's a new medicine that makes you suck at everything.

I don't think so

>soccer

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

also i think all sports are politically rigged. no doubt about that

the battle of fermented vegetables

kimchee > sauerkraut

>saying soccer

calls soccer a sport

sigh

i said sports. i mean all sports. and sports are not really sports. you are right. it's gay shows for gay guys. it's just a bunch of half naked dudes doing weird shit and touching each other in weird ways. especially MMA and wrestling. these are the worst.

This is gold.

Are you sure their genetic engineering will work and also will save them? I am talking about their whole system which will basically fall either on it's own or when the west falls.

>Anyway, what does Jow Forums make of this, was the victory a victory for Asian Americans?
I can't really blame them. I was happy when the all-White Swedish team was beating the pozzed German team........until Sweden brought on their diversity tokens and promptly lost.

Humans are naturally tribal, OP. Most of us empathize more with people more similar to us. You can't expect rootless Asians living in Western countries not to identify with their racial/ethnic background.

All this does is show what absolute folly the liberal dream is.

Attached: Swed 1 Ger 0 .png (1348x1436, 3.46M)

Why does (((Jow Forums))) have so much trouble arguing with their actual own intellect as opposed to just reposting images? Youre also posting cherry picked images from WW2, maybe you should familiarize yourself with the darlewinger gang and their brutality. In the end the Japanese are far more respectful, disciplined, less degenerate than any country in Europe, they also have their own spirituality and not a Jewish one.

Honorary Aryan is in reference to nips, not chinks or gooks.

>Kebabing chink larva is bad
>Admitting that we taught them and they adopted our world view
>Killing prisoners is fucked up but everyone has done that
>Yup more Chinks
>Flag
>Chinks out

Chinks are replicators, and not the cool ones from StarGate. They do not invent, they copy. Bootleg products are a racial component.

Sport fans are cucks. They pay to see men playing games, men who later fuck their women
>when the west falls
Their dependency in the west it's because their lack of creativity. I suppose their trying to solve this to have independent economic grow like the west has since always

>They're already using genetic engineering
Thinking about it, many Asian women have tried this by replacing the Asian male partner with a white one.
Sadly the results failed for the male offspring to many times.

i'm not a sport fan though and i agree with you spaniard user

This will be too easy for us to take the cup home with us like we did on Euro Cup

Attached: 8FC.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

Your women aren't any better than the soulless insectoids, Hans.

Wow, that's hot. Amwf gets me harder than bmwf. He could whoop my pathetic white ass too.

Attached: 22158716_349635872148270_2219240456888254464_n.jpg (1080x1080, 647K)

Hahahaha, guess they need to import more africans to compete

Your ronalds your messis your koreans

Germans are untermenschen. Koreans are the master race, now gtfo..

>hidden flag
really makes you think

>usa flag
hello aznidentity

t.chink

Attached: 1507852053470.png (583x684, 123K)

>t. manlet mutt who gets cucked by niggers on a daily basis

Racial pride is racial pride. Chinks deserve it too. Even niggers deserve it.

>I support people who want to kill whites.

>trouble arguing with their actual own intellect
>actual own intellect
You spout off about "intellect" and can't even write your right bad mouthing everybody else on Jow Forums, faggot.

The more xenophobic Asian Americans are the easier it will be to get them to go back to Asia.

Agreed.
That doesn't mean we should be friendly towards them though.

It was a sad redpill to swallow that Asian males also hate our guts, basically because they are intimidated by white aesthetics.
And Asian females keep dating white dudes in search of validation because they feel undesirable compared to white girls.

The only solution I see is racial segregation.

I think I may know why hapa girls usually turn out way better than males. Let's use IQ as an example; Average IQ for both men and women are roughly the same, but women are far more likely to be average than men. This leads to there being less genius women, but also less drooling retard women, the opposite holds true for men. Nature plays far more loosely with males IQ, seeing what combinations work and dont work. I am willing to bet this holds true for many traits. This is probably a very old and thus successful force in our evolutionary history. Perhaps halfbreed XX results in safer/more average traits as a normal evolutionary buffer, while halfbreed XY can give you Elliot Rogers or Keanu Reeves. Just as mutations are likely to be benign or malignant, sometimes the dice rolls out into being beneficial; so XX rounds up if bad and rounds down if good while XY lets the chips fall where they may.

>be Korean
>celebrating winning
>but still lose
>but still thinks it's some victory
>mfw

Attached: 570486A5-A812-456A-8DF7-75A38299A935.jpg (1024x538, 78K)

why not tomorrow

Nationalists can be friendly toward one another. This isn't some left wing SJW sentiment, even if it's portrayed as such. It's pure racism, which on Jow Forums we can agree is good.
Obviously I am not going to celebrate with them and of course I am not nearly as impressed with "their accomplishment" as they are, but it reflects the general rising tide of right wing sentiment and that I can't be mad at.

Yeah males have a more random assortment of traits to begin with so of course when you start selection traits from two different evolutionary trees the result is going to be even more random.

Look at my fucking digits, I must be right.

Niggers claimed a bunch of rich white men creating and profiting from a superhero movie based on niggers was somehow a victory for niggers, people are just dumb

>Nationalists can be friendly toward one another.
Whites maybe, but definitely not different races.

Nah, if you're going to be racist you should do it correctly, otherwise it is easy to dismiss. Again, the Japs were the Honorary Aryans, but there were some non-full Jews also considered this as well. Other than a full blown war cherry pick, all those pics are about chinks and gooks.

Chinks are bigger Jews than Jews could ever hope to be. I will have to scrounge around cause my drive died but there is a story from an user who used to deal with chinks in the steel industry, his opening statements are telling others not to learn Mandarin cause you will end up being stuck in slantville.

>aznidentity
I assume this is some reddit bullshit. Nah, this Celtmutt is why riceniggers shitpost AMWF cause red beard steals their women without trying.
>tfw you squandered your college years steaming rice and not trying to marry a redhead

Found it.

>sequential checking
Confirmed, and through the transitive property means I am onto something too.

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

ahahahahaha asian american supremacists ahahahahahha

There is a different reasons beyond IQ.
One think is the fact that the best way to spread you genes is someone genetically close to you. Not to close that the incest problems occur so your offspring will also more likely give one way or the other spread your genes and it's in our genes to do so in most cases. In most cases diversifying your genes is not natural. Also you don't see dog breeders diversify dog breeds.

This can be seen in the fact that many couples have kind of similar traits. That fathers are more accepting of men similar to them self dating their daughter or mothers for their sons. Also the fact that siblings, half siblings and cousins that don't know about each other and met often fall in love.

But to put this into the female Hapa discussion:
Let's say only a few guys of race A like women from race B and the rest don't. Now take a mixed AB girl, exotic but has familiar traits so more guys of race A like them. I don't think there are many white guys liking pure African women, but half or quarter African women.

>Asian supremacist
Laughable. Asians all hate each other.
>Korean supremacist
Laughable. Irrelevant country that got raped into the 21st century by BJC (big Japanese cock) and American intervention.
>Asian-American supremacist
Literally THE most irrelevant population in the US.

South Korea is a great Korea...and a good friend.

Attached: CaptainBAS4pol.png (621x889, 379K)

I was only using IQ as a model and something anons would be familiar with. And dog breeders are practicing eugenics for specific purposes; originally for hunting/herding/guarding etc. For pets mutts are probably the safest bet nowadays to get a dog without some degenerative disease, but that is a wholly different topic.

>siblings, half siblings and cousins that don't know about each other and met often fall in love.
Don't forget parent-child. You are correct that finding someone with similar genetics as you are prime candidates for reproduction, it only follows that if you are successful then someone like you would yield offspring that are also successful. Genetic Sexual Attraction is a real thing and in a sort of morally grey area. Incest is averted by the Westermarck effect.

Children do go after partners that have similar traits to their parents. If a girl's dad is relatively older, she will be more likely to be attracted to older men. But this is kind of a meta manifestation of genetic health. Successful genes propagate themselves and spread, successful behaviors and attitudes propagate via spreading, etc.

And to cap off with Hapas; you are adding onto what I wrote, the averaging out/buffering of traits. I probably wasn't clear enough in my original post but I think we are in agreement.

that guy is actually a gay steroid user, this chink unironically poses with pink purses

T.insecure nigger who wants gibs.

This.

Doesn't mean we should racemix.

T.chang.

Mongols defeat turks, basically.

Yes, Asian-"Americans" are WE WUZing. Yes, Asian-"Americans" are a fifth column. What else is new?

Attached: 1501723075937.jpg (499x481, 28K)

It was a fucking soccer match, whatever happened to being a good sport?

But please, show me evidence of some morons in America who feel empowered by the outcome of a fucking game so I can point and laugh.

m8 even when we play against Mexico the Mexican-"American" kids in Los Angeles are flying Mexican flags, but how dare I suggest they're anything less than 100% American whenever it's convenient for them (namely when they're leeching off our government funds)

Attached: 1516036771774.png (852x944, 70K)

It means quite the opposite. I was merely speculating why halfbreed females turn out better than males. If females average out because it is beneficial for long term survival/reproduction, then it is a poor indicator for group health. A strong group is going to be strong because of the males. If ingroup breeding results in a fairly predictable spread of males while an outgroup style breeding results in an erratic spread, the predictable ingroup will be far more cohesive and therefore likely successful. AMWF posting is the result of outgroup breeding proving its' erratic and unsuccessful nature. WMAF coupling is the result of low hanging fruit and females clinging onto perceived status/power/benefits, because bitches are simply biologically driven like that.

Guess there isn't much difference between the Koreans after all.

Eat shit and die, rice-picker burger.

The mexican flag should be illegal on US soil.

Somehow we've gotten this retarded concept into our heads over the last half-century or so that not being loyal to the nation you live in is not a deal-breaker when it comes to being a citizen of that nation.

When world war 1 and 2 broke out the US quarantined japanese americans and disrupted the german-speaking communities because they saw the danger of german nationalism becoming a thing and the national security threat not to mention social division that would cause.
But now turks and mexishits get to fly their flags and turks living in Germany vote for a turkish president who is pretty much considered an antagonist of Germany and the EU, but somehow we do not think that this might be a security-risk moving forward and maybe we might want to break their nationalist spirit or simply evict them. Imagine if ethnic germans living in america were still eligible to vote in german elections during the 1930s.

Our countries have been taken over by radical ideologies that silence critics with "political correctness."