How strong is the Italian military?

How strong is the Italian military?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9NiEH9-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=uMsIsHcKmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=0bySzEcKjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=HpAbnh_YUaQ&t=160s
politico.eu/article/europes-military-maestros-italy-troops-mediterranean-migrants-libya-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=uVpFkho1HLM
youtu.be/VLfzvUvTXgY
youtu.be/DvA7IrNxM8o
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9NiEH9-vg

I don't know but we have the best marches

Third best, after America and France
But get, a bronze medal is good too

it doesn't matter,we will win anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo

French army is so gay that they play the Daft Punk

LOL

Strong enough to seize a bit of N. Africa to deport migrants to.

Daily reminder that Napoleon was Italian and that it only takes the will of one man to make an empire

>performance is so boring that they have to show Trump half the time to make up for it
How far the mighty have fallen

Is this now a military band thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=uMsIsHcKmu8

>special forces
the best in the world together with american and british ones
>navy
the biggest in the mediterranean,no match for the American navy but probably capable of inflicting a considerable amount of pain if operating like ww2(kinda like a naval guerrila war)
equal match with the british and french navy,the rest are just inferior
>army
well trained and motivated,decent numbers compared to the rest of Europe,kinda underfounded expecially the armored forces
Alpini and Bersaglieri are still the top
>airforce
operates excelent aircraft and top tier training,as the army underfounded and would like more planes

I guess it is now.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bySzEcKjmU

>How strong is the Italian military?
who cares wrooooommm
youtube.com/watch?v=HpAbnh_YUaQ&t=160s

Thanks friendo.

Nice

There was one I saw a few years ago that was pure kino, I think it was the Swiss or the Swiss Guard but I can't find it

>Third best, after America and France
nigga what

>>special forces
>the best in the world together with american and british ones

YOU GAY LORD AYY LMAO LOOK OUT FOR THE PASTA RANGERS

Name 1 country that has better marches than America and old France

This... Italy bros, start talking about Libya like its a threat to the mainland, with all the traffickers and terrosist. Retake North Africa and deport everyone back there

You are pretty dumb
Italy literally invented frogmen and ours have the biggest record in history with 4 battleship sunk in 2 wars
Folgore held a british tank assault outnumbered 10 to 1 just to make an example
And yes we have the rangers:the 4th Alpini regiment(the alpini are the most ancient alpine corp in the world)

Finland, we can atleast put a swastika to the mix if we feel like it.

Attached: 772225292-dolan.jpg (906x1103, 278K)

Yeeeiii

The army is strong enough to eat 5 tons of spaghetti in 5 minutes.

Folgore soldiers during the war removed from the ground the English mines with a knife, sprinkled them with fat and attacked them under the moving English tanks. In comparison Rambo was a baby

I worked with some Italian personnel at Aviano. They are pretty capable. One of the better militaries in Europe.

Yes when your nation can provide you only with limited amounts of garbage weapons, and not enough of an any other supplies as well you must act like a desperate lunatic to have any effect at all.

Yet they had a fantastic effect destroying over 200 tanks

This sums it up well.

Far more professional than the Germans I've worked with.

Surprisingly good.

I’ve worked with them over in Afghanistan, Jesus that was like 10 years ago now. They’re odd in that they’re very relaxed and almost seem unprofessional, but when it gets hot and heavy they’re professional and competent. Good guys. They’re all very vain though.

This too. Their navy is pretty good from what I hear.

I’d say the brits have the best infantry training in Europe.

The veteran of one war has spoken lol

>destroying 200 of the awful early british cruiser tanks is an accomplishment

I mean given the circumstances those men were champs, but it is sad they were put in that desperate situation.

Depends in what aspect you look at it, in winter warfare even brits wouldn't stand a chance against us.

>They’re all very vain though
most are southerners, just sayin

Europe's Military Maestros.

politico.eu/article/europes-military-maestros-italy-troops-mediterranean-migrants-libya-refugees/

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-003514.png (1395x1973, 1.67M)

The virgin cucknadians, the chad bersaglieri
youtube.com/watch?v=uVpFkho1HLM

they were mostly sherman tanks at el alameim
I know that its sad,Italian soldiers in ww2 had an enormous courage,our tankers literally charged in tin cans,our infantry many times didn't enjoy artillery support or air support
thats wasn't even because we didn't know how to make them,our weapons and planes were usually top tier but we lacked the resources to build them in quantities
The navy after 1880 was alway the shining star of Italy

Attached: roma.jpg (1230x1600, 197K)

There used to be a video on YouTube of the Italian military (yes military, not police) going through a refugee camp in Rome & tearing everything up & taking away people who didn’t have ID

It was taken down by YouTube but I still search for it it this day.

who?

Attached: yawn.jpg (500x562, 43K)

Migrant deportation camps in North Africa when?

Former Legionnaire here. I can say that you are so fucking wrong that you are hopelessly lost.

not very

That sounds boner inducing

Easy, you dumbfuck. Russia. Now go learn a proper marching step instead of that retarded, mongoloid half-step shit you retards do.

Attached: 1507228598789.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Solid Tier 2 power. The italian military has always performed well after ww2.

the absolute state of france

Attached: 1520710638111.gif (476x352, 66K)

>All Americans talk about it Europe, especially on Jow Forums. Europe and Donald Trump, anyway.
>But then pretend like they don't
Embarrassing. You're even in a thread which is a question asked by an American about Europe.

Italian conquest of northern Africa when? It's the only way to stop the negroization of southern Italy.

>wild enemy appears
>italian uses prepare sights
>it has no effect
>enemy uses aimed shot
>it's super effective

I see no reason for folded sights, even during drill and ceremony. This is pants on head retarded.

>How strong...
Weak and unprepared. Sad!

Attached: 1364007118621.png (382x597, 237K)

They are incompetent fools

>t.uses broomstick for traning

You should be praising them at this point, otherwise they can always point poor African children to walk up to Germany.

Attached: 1448298930328.png (850x1914, 66K)

i always said that the military is at best a ridiculous attempt from betas to appear alpha..

All I remember were Italians wearing speedos all over camp and saying "manana, manana" whenever you wanted them to do anything. But overall, a good impression

Roman Republic when?

youtu.be/VLfzvUvTXgY

manana isn't Italian...

Well here it is just something that person does, turn certain age, do your time and go to reserves. Anyone who has not served in the military is not considered a man even.

This was from the new Ben Hur movie? Was it any good?

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>assuming humans would bother to learn how to speak moor

It was about Jews being oppressed by Romans
It was an overall good movie but definitely had a Jew director
Also historically inaccurate in a lot of ways
But had good scenes

youtu.be/DvA7IrNxM8o

Probably on par with vermont militia

I done it too and almost got in prison. In case of war im evading draft lol.

don't worry, they don't draft manlets from canada

>And yes we have the rangers:the 4th Alpini regiment(the alpini are the most ancient alpine corp in the world)

This Alpine Division?

Attached: 3464.png (315x923, 100K)

In case of a war I really hope you get executed for desertion you fucking cowardly piece of shit.

This fingolian summed up my thoughts exactly

You make the Italo-Greek war look like an impressive thing but the Initial invasion force was composed by 100k soldiers against 300k and you guys were defending on mountains with british support and still took as many casualties,fight as lion is literally all propaganda,we were outnumbered

Or ill kill them instead and make a run for it lol

I wouldn't count on them being too useful in any coming war. Italian military 'prowess' has been a joke since unification. We remember being bombed by Germans in WW2, and we're right next to Italy!

he's some twink in canada. in time of war he'd just be picked up by a man and used as a meatshield

Guess we'll find out after they switch sides for the 100th time

Attached: 1507143016338.jpg (326x326, 33K)

>Italy never bombed Malta
You fucker were literally starving for the Italian naval blockade lmao
The only thing that saved you guys were the brits literally doing suicidal convoy run just to deliver a single cargo like operation pedestal lmao

You implicate that a group of MPs' who are going to drag you by force ain't gonna use force on you if you try something odd? Death will come anyway at some point why die like a fucking coward?

I'd laugh my ass off if the Visigoths came back with modern weaponry and raped Italy again.

Attached: Alaric-the-Visigoth-1.jpg (302x420, 102K)

Anti tank mine takes about 150 kgs of pressure to blow up so just make him carry bricks or some shit and send the useless fuck to mine clearing duty.

Delete this

Attached: 9880AFC0-A476-4FAD-90FA-7FE06BB6CBA7.jpg (700x472, 62K)

Ι was just teasing but lol bro.English support? Are you on drugs? There were ZERO british troops involved in our war.Your only excuse is that both Ciano and Prasca were incompetent idiots.

Admit it, it would be funny. Also, put the gun down or my baby will shoot.

Attached: DROPTHEGUNNOW.jpg (479x359, 64K)

Depends on how they're feeling that day.

No

Attached: F8C90190-A4C0-4015-8003-9CEA39670184.jpg (745x745, 92K)

>inb4 RAF was harassing our navy in the Adriatic...

Yes

Attached: DROPIT.png (460x239, 114K)

Pull teh trigger I’m already dead

Attached: 0F1B7689-DCD9-4D73-935A-B350769F0D49.jpg (762x749, 106K)

>special forces
>the best in the world together with american and british ones

Well memed, but every country says thatTruth is that American one are the best, while other Western ones are tied

British ones are no better than other Western ones
Their overrating in media come from a reputation entirely based on WW2 (aka 70 years old) deeds

Attached: 1527885643414.jpg (1024x516, 46K)

Me too :( Agree to kill ourselves?

Attached: METOO.jpg (640x1216, 27K)

Got a brother in the air force( pilot).

The armed forces lacks in numbers and there is not rendundandacy in many sectors ( most notably artillery, heavy vehicles such ad tanks). Overall many segments of the armed forces have been involved in missions (afghanistan lebanon, Iraq). The armed forces have a certain grip in asymmetric warfare but given the lack of hardwares I doubt se would do much in a war of friction.
Pic related is an evidence of my claim

Attached: P_20180629_012804.jpg (2304x4096, 2.07M)

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Attached: 9A82F0E2-6E9F-4D85-91B2-2E0CEAB8D328.jpg (436x413, 47K)

you imply that i cant use force back and kill them. The only people who will die like cowards are that will submit to MPs.

This shit is word by word a military shill would say if you ask him

>you imply that i cant use force back and kill them.
You will do a bitchslap at best

that's a great idea

Regardless the state of Europeans armed forces is so bad that we look more than decent when compared to the others.
One thing I am really proud of is our police forces, they have been able to avoid all the Main allah akbar in the last years.

Quite different when the mp hits your leg with a baton making your leg to break then hits you with taser and pepperspray and in worst case scenario takes a gun and shoots you.

dunno, but their navy is strong enough to force our merchant navy to pick up rapefugees and ferry them to Italy for them.

>use force
>leaf

MY SIDES

I've been to your country twice and I actually really love your culture, food and women. However, the last time I was visiting I saw a TV commercial for a feminine odor spray that featured a bunch of 12-13 year old girls sitting in a bedroom talking to each other about how bad their pussies were starting to smell. It was really fucking weird. You guys have odd boundaries.

t. Scared MP

t. some kid from canada

or when i shoot him or set him on fire or stab him and before he dies i tell him your whole family tree is next

try again