Fact check: No, Democrats don't want "open borders"

Fact check: No, Democrats don't want "open borders"

twitter.com/nytimes/status/1011927143843016705

Attached: Capture.png (600x680, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/10/07/wikileaks_releases_excerpts_of_hillary_clinton_s_wall_street_speeches.html
archive.is/ZRjMi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just want free trade with no tariffs that disproportionately hurt us, unlimited aid to other nations, and no restrictions or supervison of people entering or leaving the US.
But not open borders.

wasn't keith ellison recently spotted in a No Borders shirt?

Fact Check: Yes, only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people voted for Hillary.

Good so nobody wants open borders then and we can keep them closed.

A significant portion does, but almost all elected democrats are in favor of near-100% amnesty to all illegal immigrants in the country, which is basically retroactive open borders. They want us to declare "OK FROM NOW ON no one else has a free ride" and that's not fucking good enough.

Proof?

i'm glad the reputable NYT was able to correct the record

No wonder media outlets are starting to get shot up.... The fucking nerve of these two-faced faggots.

Oh yeah I bet it is just 'common sense free immigration'

fact check: open borders polls really really poorly for dems so lets run interference and lie to our readers that dems don't really want open borders when their policy proves otherwise

Sage goes in options.

Attached: 1530221489182.png (594x552, 84K)

Attached: 1484636480259.jpg (500x348, 59K)

No, they don't want open borders. They want undefended borders with a porousness of 100% and no agency that patrols them for any reason whatsoever that exist as a small line on a piece of paper until the UN officially tells them it's time to join in a global order.

How anyone could confuse that with 'open borders' is totally beyond me.

>Trump and surrogates like Rudy Giuliani have said Clinton is in favor of open borders, full stop. Clinton has said this is false. But in a 2013 appearance at Banco Itau, she apparently said, “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/10/07/wikileaks_releases_excerpts_of_hillary_clinton_s_wall_street_speeches.html

Fag check: OP found to be sucking 100 or more penises per day.

Give this semenophage whose wage comes from shareblue a sage.

Attached: OP is a faggot grinch parody.png (640x400, 92K)

archive link to nychaims article
archive.is/ZRjMi

Fact check: pic related

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (3).png (686x503, 74K)

>sharing lefty articles means you're a shill
why didn't you lurk moar?

>no archive

How about you poser?

Attached: dems_dont_want_open_borders.png (1170x1765, 277K)

Yes, democrats want open borders. And here's why that's a good thing.

Attached: easter_toad_template.png (1790x1640, 56K)

based

i literally posted the archive link, lazy newfaggot OPs haven't quite caught on to board culture, partially because half the board's content is newfags calling other newfags shills

Not all democrats, ok.
Not some or most?
No

>fact check
So all Democrats want no borders?

We want everyone here, but not open borders. We want to pretend like we're trying.

>Democrats don't want "open borders"

Great! So they're going to be ending the practice of "sanctuary cities" and helping ICE and the Border Patrol send illegals back?